Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
Even the black band members do it

Reactions: franklyhorny and ljcarm
more from the GSU band

Reactions: franklyhorny
That's quite a raw statistic you have there.

Great pics Tater!!!!

Very nice pics, Angie e Tater.

buzz kill time... current high school senior, medium black population school, and in each grade there are only 10-15 IR couples per grade in a 1600 person school, and then about half of those are black girls dating white guys, in fact, of the 4 black varsity cheerleaders, only 1 is dating another black and none of the white cheerleaders date blacks.

perhaps an anomaly, but this is just what ive witnessed.

Rathar, what you see is much closer to the norm than most people on this site would like to believe.

There usually arent alot of "interracial couples" between white girls and black guys in High school.Alot are still in an apprehensive state during this time.This dosent mean that they arent fooling around on the down low,though.

In college you will see many black guy/white girl couples.

Well, on this one I had to consult my insider-source again, one of my daughters who not only dated black guys but also was a cheerleader in HS until last year (on a school with about 40% black enrollment): yes, there is a lot of IR dating but as to her it has not much to do with the fact that one is a cheerleader and the other a jock. Jocks seem to be attractive to most of the girls, even if not cheerleading, and, she says, the cheerleaders in her school did not date more black boys on average than the total female student body. But, she says, the black players definitely try hard to get into a cheerleader's pants and many succeed, but it often does not lead to continued dating.

That's all I can say. Sadly I was at an almost exclusively white HS so I have no own experience.

LOL very well observed. From what I know from both my insiders -two daughters- recreational sex is seen by a majority of HS kids as acceptable and enjoyable and nothing to even talk about. They have engaged a lot in it, and quite a lot of it was IR. A typical comment I hear is: Mom, having sex with someone doesn't mean I have to love him like I want to marry him. This comment is usually accompanied by rolling eyes. Of course I cannot counter-argue since I myself engage in recreational sex a lot (with knowledge, approval and participation of my husband of course).

What is interesting is that they very much distinguish between "sex for fun" and a real relationship. When it comes to a real relationship their views often are at least as conservative as my parents' were. But they define a relationship in terms of love, commitment, trust, fidelity etc etc. Sex belongs into it, but is not an exclusive domain of it any more.

Reactions: franklyhorny, lnohhnvm and samanthaNwilli
I love this post. I am very impressed with the photographer who snapped the picture of the USC cheerleader. It is always such a quick tease wanting to see more when the wholesome cheer sluts' skirts fly up in the air and in this shot, we may just have some ******* Trojan cheer babe pussy.

I am catching up on this great post that I just found. The UCLA Cheerleader is phenominal. What a mega babe. I would love to be a fly on the wall when her and a couple of her cheer sorority sister sluts visit the all black fraternity.

Since they are full of spirit, they can audition their new BLACK COCK CHEER! I believe the black frat bros will approve and give these sluts their appreciation. I would love to see this cheer babe and her equally hot cheer babes completely ravaged by every big black cocked stud in the whole black frat house.

The best would be to see and hear these cheer sluts continuing to cheer their black studs throughout this sorted party. Give us your BBC, fill our holes Black Studs. Feed Us your BBCs. Give us all your cum in all your big black ball sacks, hose us down.

I'd love to see these slutty black cock cheer babes add more and more white streamer stains to their little skirts and halter tops as the season progresses. Maybe the black cock cheer slut with the most black stud cum stream stains can be awarded as next seasons BLACK COCK CHEER SQUAD TEAM CAPTAIN. Her duties will include lots of recruiting and promoting to the joy of beeing a BLACK COCK CHEER BABE. She will also oversee the committee that schedules all the BLACK FRAT PEP RALLIES AND GOOD WILL VISITS.

Since these particular cheer babes are from UCLA, there will be no TROJANS permitted at their BLACK FRAT HOSE DOWN.

Please post any related realities or fantasies involving cheer and college babes or any hot babes prowling for massive attack black gang banging. Cheerleaders, Sorrority babes, Club sluts, Gym hoes, beach babes, BBC basketball groupies, sales whores, slutty secrateries and receptionists, and business bitches etc. all on their quest as they prowl on their hunt to be ravaged by all the big black cock they can handle till their hunger for black cock starts all over again tomorrow.

Please include pictures with your posts when ever possible, and please fortify the sluts black cock activities with ample teasing, humiliation, and cuckolding of us white boys along the way.

Finally, if your at the game, bring your binoculars. If your team sucks, you can divert your attention to the cheer squad, and see visions of them sucking all the black cock they can get in to their slutty mouths and hot pussies and asses. See all the gorgeous coeds and the groups of slutty sorority babes. Do you believe they want nothing less then to feed on all the big black stud cocks and cum that they can shake their asses at.

Will they cheer for their black studs as they mount their chests for some BBC titty fucking of their young ripe breasts? Would any of you white babes like to see your selves in the picture being ravished by multitudes of big black studs who get off on giving you all the black cock and cum your slutty self could ever dream of? Then please post it and go and get posted by BBC!

Thanks,
denwest2468@yahoo.com

Would you please share some specifics of the cheerleaders at ASU partying with the black studs in the locker room etc. Apparently, with the great catch of interracial slut Courtney Simpson formerly cheerleading at ASU, it sounds like quite the BLACK CHEER RECRUITING continues on.

There are the hottest sexyest babes at ASU. I'd love to see all of them ravished by multitudes of BBCs.

angie33 said:
ASU Cheerleaders and Sun Devil players
ASU Black Cock Cheer Team. Thanks to this head cheerleader, the program continues strong. I bet their BLACK COCK CHEER SQUAD does a lot of converting at Sorrority rush, at the Black Frats, and at the African Studies classes. I should of gone to ASU. Great sluts have gone through the ASU BLACK COCK CHEER SQUAD ACADAMY as documented earlier with Courtney Simpson and with one posters wife. Wow!

Ihope all of them get bbc

angie33 said:
more from the GSU band
Wow, this is from Sports Illustrated? Did you see the smile on her face? As the Black College Drum Squad practices their primal rhythms, our cheeleader leads the band for a dozen laps around the field. This is phase one of her African Verility Studies Thesis.

This is a group project administered by our cheer babe and three of her very sexy sorrority sister cheer squad teammates. Their subjects are large groups of volunteers from the neighboring all black campus.

The girls have been collecting copius data during their studies and they are very thourough. Foretunately, with all 12 fraternities with over 100 members each, the band, the basketball and football team all generously volunteering, to help the girls out, they are sure to get some very accurate findings.

In this experiment, all the black band are instructed to watch Brigette's sexy ass the whole timewhile beating their primal rhythm. Next, they will move to the training room where they will disrobe and circle around Brigette. The room is filled with more primal beats pumped in. Our volunteers now generously stroke their engorged penises at Brigette. They are instructed to shoot as much of the cum on to Brigettes face and tits as they can. Meanwhile Candy, Suzie and Barbie are taking very thourough notes. The girls will all review the video for absolute accuracy and comparison of the volume and power of their generous volunteers ejaculate.

In the twelth and final phase of this particular experiment, the band will follow Bridgette, Candy, Suzie and Barbie all dressed in their naghtyest sluttiest cheer costumes while strutting, bending, and gyrating in six inch slut pumps.

Upon returning to the training room, all 60 volunteers will strip down to their jock straps and surround the Brigette, Candy, Suzie and Barbie. Now the primal beats are turned on and our sorrority cheer slut African Verility Studies Coeds will dance and cheer all the cheering for Black cock and cum cheers that they have been practicing with all of their sorrority cheer squad team.

After 10 minutes of dancing cheering, applying heavy red lipstick, suggestive lip licking, our generous black volunteers are instructed to present their jock strapped contained packages to our slutty cheerleeding coeds sorrority coeds where all four of our girls will yank down their black stud subjects jock straps three at a time, each girl grabbing one studs encased package with the left hand, one in the right, with their third studs presenting their encased packages front and center of our slutted up cheerleaders.

Our four African Virility Studies majorettes then pull their three subjects in close to their made up faces, clenching the center black meat package by the top of the jock strap band with their teeth. With a primal drum roll, all four slutty cheerleader coeds yank down the three black volunteer packages surrounding them.

As senior African Virility Studies Coeds, having conducted related reasearch with the band, the basketball team, the football team, and over 1200 black fraternity brothers repeatedly over the past four years, the girls have become quite expert at the jock strap freeing of the black meat. When the girls review their video data back at their cheerleader sorrority, they rather enjoy running this portion of the tape over and over again in slow motion. In fact, they always invite the rest of their cheerleader sorrority sisters around for the video review sessions.

It actually makes for great bonding time for the sisterhood of the cheerleader sorrority. The girls bring popcorn and champaigne. Lately, the girls have been enjoying sharing dark chocolate covered frozen bananas during these sorority video research review parties.

Back to the video documentation, the girls just love the simultaeous rip down of the black packages jock strap. Seeing each of these slutty sorrority cheerleader babes looking up at the black stud standing over her as she grabs the band with her teeth and then all the girls yanking down the strap to unleash those potent twelve inch powerful weapons is an unbelievable sight. With the girls expert yank downs, the black meat before girls violently swings repeatedly up and down with all three cocks violently crashing across the sexy cheerleaders faces.

The video review parties are such a great moral booster for our sorrority cheer squad. As they slow down the video, the other girls comment on the power of the black meat as all twelve cocks are freed from their restraints and swing up and down while there equally full black scrotal sacks swing side to side. All four of our African Verility Studies cheerleader eyes are wide eyed in wonder as they study the energy unleashed with the unleashing of the powerful black meat of their generous volunteer black studs before them.

From time

By the fith round, all 60 members of the band have been yanked free and are surrounding our cheerleading sorrority babes.

To be continued and edited and spell checked

denwest2468@yahoo.com

Married White Teacher Wants to Try

Hi...we are not far from Tempe, Az. do you have some black young frat men that would like to try a local school teacher out for size? Let us know...mwhtcpl@yahoo.com

TATER1868 said:
ALL U WHITE GIRLS, START CHEERING "GIVE ME A B-B-C"!:clap:

Who is this girl, and what video is this from?

Thanks again, Tater, sure beats the soap operas. Looking forward to next weeks episode of, "ATHLETES AND CHEERLEADERS".

Now a word from our sponsors.

Tater, as always, your great pics are appreciated. The ever increasing use of oil on white booty is very hot

npsf said:
My current GF was a HS and college cheerleader (for one year at ASU in the mid 90's) and though she didn't go black she's told me that most of the girls did and that there was an expectation that the cheerleaders were supposed to hook up with the athletes. More fantasy fodder: the cheerleaders had access to the locker rooms so she saw all sorts of bbc and crazy sexual situations. If only I could talk her into being a BBC slut...

Would love to hear the stories of what she saw!