Black Celebrities and their women (merged)

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Darryl Strawberry has been married to Tracy since since October 2008.

60723447.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Slutnylonx
Darryl Strawberry alongside his wife Tracy and family.

Attachments

• darryl-tracy-001.jpg
    darryl-tracy-001.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 335
  • darryl-tracy-002.jpg
    darryl-tracy-002.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 394
  • darryl-tracy-003.jpg
    darryl-tracy-003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 611
I'd love to watch her suck his BBC.

Hmmmm!

Just saw Daryl on a Yankee Yes Station Interview. Obviously, he has overcome some personal issues.

They are a prime example that black men love white attractive blond trophy wives and their women cannot get enough of prime black meat!

Apparently they both have previous marriages given the children in the photo.

Wonder how the couple met and if she is capable or interested in having any of his children? Also, curious as to their ages...40s?

Obviously, given this attractive couple, I am sure they would be beautiful interracial children.

Last edited by a moderator:
gmlitadog said:
Just saw Daryl on a Yankee Yes Station Interview. Obviously, he has overcome some personal issues.

They are a prime example that black men love white attractive blond trophy wives and their women cannot get enough of prime black meat!

Wonder how the couple met and if she is capable or interested in having any of his children? Also, curious as to their ages...40s?

Obviously, given this attractive couple, I am sure they would be beautiful interracial children.

Oh, I'm sure the fact that Darryl Strawberry is famous and loaded has absolutely NOTHING to do with her being with him. If there has been one constant throughout history it's that many beautiful woman will date/marry anyone if the financial portfolio is appealing enough. If Darryl Strawberry (who is ugly by any race's standards) worked in the pit down at the Jiffy Lube, I think it would be a pretty safe bet that this woman wouldn't have even smiled at him...much less given him a second thought. We have all seen a beautiful woman with a hideously ugly man and instantly knew that it was for money. This isn't anything new.

Michael Jordan and Cuban girlfriend Yvette

Michael Jordan is dating Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto from Miami.

Attachments

• michael-yvette-001.jpg
    michael-yvette-001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 404
  • michael-yvette-002.jpg
    michael-yvette-002.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 609
  • michael-yvette-003.jpg
    michael-yvette-003.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 346
  • michael-yvette-004.jpg
    michael-yvette-004.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 391
Very nice couple :)

Anyway very nice to see another white (Ok, latino) beauty goes Black.

Quincy Jones and Czech girlfriend Helena

Legendary music producer Quincy Jones is dating Czech beauty Helena Houdova.

Attachments

• quincy-helena-002.jpg
    quincy-helena-002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 157
  • quincy-helena-003.jpg
    quincy-helena-003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 228
  • quincy-helena-001.jpg
    quincy-helena-001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 417
  • quincy-helena-004.jpg
    quincy-helena-004.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 162
  • quincy-helena-005.jpg
    quincy-helena-005.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 223
Correction: I posted the word "since" twice. There should be only one word "since".

gmlitadog said:

I don't know the details of their marriage and how they met. You might want to research yourself and post it here if you can please.

gears said:
Oh, I'm sure the fact that Darryl Strawberry is famous and loaded has absolutely NOTHING to do with her being with him. If there has been one constant throughout history it's that many beautiful woman will date/marry anyone if the financial portfolio is appealing enough. If Darryl Strawberry (who is ugly by any race's standards) worked in the pit down at the Jiffy Lube, I think it would be a pretty safe bet that this woman wouldn't have even smiled at him...much less given him a second thought. We have all seen a beautiful woman with a hideously ugly man and instantly knew that it was for money. This isn't anything new.

Darryl swings a big black stick and Tracy enjoys the multiple orgasms.

ST-127 said:
Very nice couple :)

Anyway very nice to see another white (Ok, latino) beauty goes Black.

Can you imagine the number of orgasms Michael is giving Yvette every night?

WifeLuver said:

I'm sure she's completely satisfied.

WifeLuver said:

For some reason, I'm thinking their relationship is more about how many she's giving him.

billy-ray said:
For some reason, I'm thinking their relationship is more about how many she's giving him.

She must be really good between the sheets to be with a legend.

billy-ray said:

.......I totally agree with you on that one, he is finally free to fuck some white pussy all night and all morning.

.......I love white women too,....but dam Quincy, its like the older he gets the less he realized how all he can offer these young models is money, if they want some black cock they sure as hell can pick and choose from about 100 young black guys..............he is making a fool out of himself

Don't see how he's making a fool of himself, good luck to him.

Russell Simmons and Australian girlfriend Sophie

Media mogul Russell Simmons is dating Australian beauty Sophie Monk.

Attachments

• russell-sophie-001.jpg
    russell-sophie-001.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 219
  • russell-sophie-002.jpg
    russell-sophie-002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 141
  • russell-sophie-003.jpg
    russell-sophie-003.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 154
  • russell-sophie-004.jpg
    russell-sophie-004.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 331
  • russell-sophie-005.jpg
    russell-sophie-005.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 172
Damn....she can't keep her hands off him. I'm sure this relationship is all about her digging his blackness and has absolutely nothing to do with his being an entertainment mogul.