Black Celebrities and their women (merged)

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
I'd love to see the damage he does after fucking her little pussy.

William Romeo was in the TV show American Gladiator as Mayhem.

photo65m.jpg

Patrick and Rosanna have a baby boy.

mw362x.jpg

fw7lhz.jpg

gears said:
Oh, I'm sure the fact that Darryl Strawberry is famous and loaded has absolutely NOTHING to do with her being with him. If there has been one constant throughout history it's that many beautiful woman will date/marry anyone if the financial portfolio is appealing enough. If Darryl Strawberry (who is ugly by any race's standards) worked in the pit down at the Jiffy Lube, I think it would be a pretty safe bet that this woman wouldn't have even smiled at him...much less given him a second thought. We have all seen a beautiful woman with a hideously ugly man and instantly knew that it was for money. This isn't anything new.

I don't agree with this.

Sincerely, Seal

Kluivert and Rosanna with their newborn baby boy.

1192013040281shane2tk1.jpg

she looks like a two bit *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
gears said:
Oh, I'm sure the fact that Darryl Strawberry is famous and loaded has absolutely NOTHING to do with her being with him. If there has been one constant throughout history it's that many beautiful woman will date/marry anyone if the financial portfolio is appealing enough. If Darryl Strawberry (who is ugly by any race's standards) worked in the pit down at the Jiffy Lube, I think it would be a pretty safe bet that this woman wouldn't have even smiled at him...much less given him a second thought. We have all seen a beautiful woman with a hideously ugly man and instantly knew that it was for money. This isn't anything new.

lol funniest shit i have read in these stupid ass forums in a long time the jiffy lube is classic

With his money he could make any woman squirt :)

Bryant Gumbel and blonde wife Hilary

U.S. journalist Bryant Gumbel is married to American model Hilary Quinlan.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 199
RedNeckWM said:
With his money he could make any woman squirt :)

What if Tracy left her white husband to be with Darryl Strawberry?

this guy is more white than black

Kaki West was built for da brothas.

Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel is a monthly sports newsmagazine on HBO.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 52
sweet sahumerio said:

For real. I think that pussy is more likely to be cucked than 80% of the guys here and I'll bet you he has a small weenie with that pip squeak voice of his too.

Derek Luke and Latina wife Sophia

American actor Derek Luke is married to singer-actress Sophia Adella Hernandez.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 100
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 123
Person 27 said:
For real. I think that pussy is more likely to be cucked than 80% of the guys here and I'll bet you he has a small weenie with that pip squeak voice of his too.

I tried to reply to your PM the other day, but your mailbox was full. Might want to clean some out.

sweet sahumerio said:

He might act or talk white but below the belt he is not white.

Person 27 said:

He meant acting and talking like a white boy not what is below his belt.

I bet Hilary left her small-dick white boyfriend or husband for black stud Bryant.

gears said:
I like Terrence Howard. I thought he was great in "Crash". According to Wikipedia, both of his parents were mixed. The woman is definitely a beauty! I sincerely doubt he's packing. Unless it was very, very cold at the beach. WifeLuver, I know this is a big fantasy thing for you. That much is very obvious. But has it ever dawned on you that these women might not be thinking about hooking up with these black men for sexual reasons. All of these men are famous in one way or another and they all have wealth. These women are dying to be famous and are starving for attention. Getting with these guys gets their pictures taken twice as much and thus, makes them twice as famous. When they start hooking up with random black guys...then we can go ahead and lay claim that they are all about black cock.

He might be biracial but when he unzips his pant and let's it hang you will see his black side.

Derek Luke was an all-but-unknown actor who was still working a day job when Denzel Washington plucked him from obscurity in 2002 for the leading role in his first directorial effort, "Antwone Fisher".

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 72
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 61
Derek and Sophia Luke arrive for the premiere of "Notorious" in Berlin, Germany.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg