Black Celebrities and their women (merged)

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
See my comments about in the Russell Simmons thread. They apply here, too. These women who are dating these guys would hook up with Secretariat if they thought they could get some money and/or fame out of it. I suppose it's not hurting anyone, so what's the harm? These guys are getting to fuck beautiful white women and the white women are getting their picture's made and getting their career's advanced. It's good for both parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
WifeLuver said:
Darryl swings a big black stick and Tracy enjoys the multiple orgasms.

You have witnessed either of these two phenomena?

She looks like she is a very experienced lover of blackmen.

Mr. Jones is a living legend. He has nothing to prove and doesn't need a young bimbo on his arm. I know I'm basing my assumption on just a couple of photos, but still, it'd have been nice to see this great man paired with someone of more substance at this point in his life.

Lewis tells it like it is.

Damn the old rock spider!! he`d be having a great time...banged some reall white honeys like Peggy Lipton Natasha K....

Anyway another white girl went Black. It is good.

Terrence Howard and Columbian girlfriend Zulay

Terrence Howard is dating Columbian actress and Maxim model Zulay Henao.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 142
Terrence and Zulay on vacation in Cancun, Mexico.

terrancehowardzulaywalking.jpg

terrancehowardzulaybacks.jpg

terrencehowardkissing9.jpg

Terrence Howard and Colombian

Terrence had a white wife for years. She happily gave him 3 or 4 children. He knows how to do a white woman.

dosdominicanos said:
Terrence had a white wife for years. She happily gave him 3 or 4 children. He knows how to do a white woman.

Terrence hooked up with Zulay after splitting from wife Lori McCommas in 2005.

Quincy Jones is a Hyprocrite, He critisced Michael Jackson claiming MJ was ashamed of his dark skin and used skin lightening products, which aint true, The autospy revealed MJ had virtiligo, which made his skin go white. Anyway point is, that Quincy is a hyprocrite cos he slatted MJ but goes around chasing white blonde woman.

Rick Fox and girlfriend Eliza Dushku

Actor and former L.A. Laker Rick Fox is dating actress Eliza Dushku.

Attachments

• rick-eliza-003.jpg
    rick-eliza-003.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 143
  • rick-eliza-002.jpg
    rick-eliza-002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 339
  • rick-eliza-001.jpg
    rick-eliza-001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 139
  • rick-eliza-004.jpg
    rick-eliza-004.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 149
  • rick-eliza-005.jpg
    rick-eliza-005.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 209
dosdominicanos said:

Three beautiful children to be exact.

gears said:
You have witnessed either of these two phenomena?

In other words, his black bat makes her squirt all over the place.

Rick is bangin' Eliza all day and all night long.

eliza.jpg

f8d6cdd2.jpg

5ea1c4c7.jpg

Rick Fox looks more white than black. He is obviously mixed. He is one of the rare ones who took on all of the Caucasian characteristics and none of the black characteristics...other than skin tone.

WifeLuver said:
In other words, his black bat makes her squirt all over the place.

That's your answer? I have made 3 different women squirt with my dick. None of them had ever squirted before. I think REAL squirting has as much to do with dick shape as it does dick size. My dick has a slight curve upward and puts a lot of pressure on the g-spot and bladder when I'm pounding that pussy. Plus, it's a true 7.5 inches...that might have something to do with it. Squirting that you see in the videos is all bullshit. They fill up the woman's bladder with water with a catheter and they push out as hard as they can when they have a dick or a dildo in their pussy and when the dick or dildo is yanked out, they "squirt". Women didn't just develop the ability to "ejaculate" in the last 20 years.

I like Terrence Howard. I thought he was great in "Crash". According to Wikipedia, both of his parents were mixed. The woman is definitely a beauty! I sincerely doubt he's packing. Unless it was very, very cold at the beach. WifeLuver, I know this is a big fantasy thing for you. That much is very obvious. But has it ever dawned on you that these women might not be thinking about hooking up with these black men for sexual reasons. All of these men are famous in one way or another and they all have wealth. These women are dying to be famous and are starving for attention. Getting with these guys gets their pictures taken twice as much and thus, makes them twice as famous. When they start hooking up with random black guys...then we can go ahead and lay claim that they are all about black cock.

Patrick Kluivert and Dutch wife Rosanna

Patrick Kluivert is married to Dutch beauty Rosanna Lima.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 124
William Romeo and blonde girlfriend Kaki

William Romeo is dating model Kaki West.

25hirr6.jpg