black worship through black breeding

• Thread starterblkbull_4wf_breeder
  • Start date

blkbull_4wf_breeder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2008
Attention white ladies! Do you want to do your duty and worship the black race? Offer yourself here for black breeding! This group is for Black men
and White women to meet and breed superior black babies. So fill out your
yahoo profile, upload a picture, and follow this link:

Yahoo! Groups

Not welcome are:
white bois
Cucks

• Love
Reactions: hikawade
wow....just...wow

glad you approve. Now send some white girls this way.

exactly right for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
blkbull_4wf_breeder said:
glad you approve. Now send some white girls this way.

it says my membership is pending

i really hope i am admitted so that i can submit to slavery as a breeding cow for superior black men to breed me and expand the population of superior black people

acknowledging the Black race as superior thrills and excites me beyond measure. As a submissive, inferior white female my deepest desire is to obey. but i don't understand the breeding thing, because it dilutes the Black genes that i so worship. Blacks of both sexes are magnificent. my fantasy has always been to be bred with small, weak white males specially selected by my Black owners to produce future generations of ideal slaves. am i alone in this?

alone in this, not

whiteslavegirl, i like the way you think, i'm hopeing that there will alway be purebreads of all race, but only by acident.

well said whiteslavegirl

whiteslavegirl said:
acknowledging the Black race as superior thrills and excites me beyond measure. As a submissive, inferior white female my deepest desire is to obey. but i don't understand the breeding thing, because it dilutes the Black genes that i so worship. Blacks of both sexes are magnificent. my fantasy has always been to be bred with small, weak white males specially selected by my Black owners to produce future generations of ideal slaves. am i alone in this?
as a black worshipper i agree with ure comment.sure white people can be used for sex or slaves but breeding will dilute what we hold in such esteem,i personally find black on black sex much hotter

No one should bring a child in this world,,,, Just for breeding purposes, How is a kid going to feel, when they grow up..... What in the heck are these parents that do tell these children . I all for interracial dating, it makes us a better country. And i do think, having children should come naturally .

Last edited by a moderator:
like my wife told me....white guys have penises...but black men have cocks! Shes so right.

breeding cows

Doesn't seem to me that there is much of a problem with black dilution. There are billions of people and a few black males fucking white breeding sows won't make much of a dent. Anyway, offspring are "legally" black and generally appear black. White breeding sows produce black babies.

blkbull_4wf_breeder said:
Attention white ladies! Do you want to do your duty and worship the black race? Offer yourself here for black breeding! This group is for Black men
and White women to meet and breed superior black babies. So fill out your
yahoo profile, upload a picture, and follow this link:

Yahoo! Groups

Not welcome are:
white bois
Cucks

Gotta say I hate this racist shit. Superior? You sound like a fucking black Hitler, man. Fuck that. Equality is where it's at.

slut b a Black breeder has 4 kids already dey aren pure Black butbetter den whyte

sorry but dese kids r raised as in nowing dey is better den whytes as well dey shud b

cjunky35 said:
sorry but dese kids r raised as in nowing dey is better den whytes as well dey shud b

learn english

this is so true, I will give my body to the black and let them breed me like they want

did my job

as a mother of 2 ir children i have done my part but there is still time for more lol. go nut in my fertile womb mmmmmmmmmm

It is impossible to challenge the physical superiority of the blakc male so it is no wonder white women submit willing to be bred by them. The off spring often seem to even more superior.

Reactions: hikawade
whiteslavegirl said:

Also scope for uppity, macho white men to be bought down a peg by having to raise inter-racial children bred from superior black bulls their wives have met - and showing proper respect for the value a black bull adds to the marriage, by accepting that the Bull runs the marriage and is the key holder for the cuck's chastity cage.