black worship through black breeding

• Thread starterblkbull_4wf_breeder
  • Start date
whiteslavegirl said:
acknowledging the Black race as superior thrills and excites me beyond measure. As a submissive, inferior white female my deepest desire is to obey. but i don't understand the breeding thing, because it dilutes the Black genes that i so worship. Blacks of both sexes are magnificent. my fantasy has always been to be bred with small, weak white males specially selected by my Black owners to produce future generations of ideal slaves. am i alone in this?

Josetta said:
Also scope for uppity, macho white men to be bought down a peg by having to raise inter-racial children bred from superior black bulls their wives have met - and showing proper respect for the value a black bull adds to the marriage, by accepting that the Bull runs the marriage and is the key holder for the cuck's chastity cage.

I find both are right. For me is it very hot to see a white woman with childern from a black master. But to give future black bulls the chance to enjoy the beautiful white women, there must be white couples left for the production. Maybe one day it could be done by cloning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful

Ok, this whole black breeding not a problem for me, but let's keep in mind what this means for a child, and let's not off the deep end of the superiority thing.

Exercise some common sense and have fun!

Anyone that uses the word 'superior' when talking about race is clearly a twat! Or a white sissy....

DionysosKult said:
Maybe one day it could be done by cloning.

You're talking about ethnic cleansing for fuck's sake! This is Hitler shit! Lot of weird fuckers on this site....

This particular site needs to realize that a 35 year old woman can still be attractive and bear children..even though some risks are there...

Reactions: Maxio
Josetta said:
Also scope for uppity, macho white men to be bought down a peg by having to raise inter-racial children bred from superior black bulls their wives have met - and showing proper respect for the value a black bull adds to the marriage, by accepting that the Bull runs the marriage and is the key holder for the cuck's chastity cage.

Is there such a thing Josetta?

White men are notoriously weak.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Is there such a thing Josetta?

White men are notoriously weak.

No, that's just you. Tell that to Chuck Norris :pimp:

All wild life is subjected to survival of the fittest, the slowest or weakest get eaten as part of the food chain. A lion eats the slowest gazelle to avoid dying himself.

Since medicine progressed to keep genetically weaker humans alive, it could be argued that this will eventually end up with more genetic problems for mankind. More and more white men want to sit behind computers and have a cushy life - and few white men want to do physical work, thereby advancing the day that white men will be a tiny majority of the world's population.

Already, we see the sperm counts of white men down to half of the sperm counts of men in 1950's - with less exercise, less muscle tone, testosterone levels are dropping rapidly, with 25% of women struggling to have babies.

Josetta said:
All wild life is subjected to survival of the fittest, the slowest or weakest get eaten as part of the food chain. A lion eats the slowest gazelle to avoid dying himself.

Since medicine progressed to keep genetically weaker humans alive, it could be argued that this will eventually end up with more genetic problems for mankind. More and more white men want to sit behind computers and have a cushy life - and few white men want to do physical work, thereby advancing the day that white men will be a tiny majority of the world's population.

Already, we see the sperm counts of white men down to half of the sperm counts of men in 1950's - with less exercise, less muscle tone, testosterone levels are dropping rapidly, with 25% of women struggling to have babies.

Quit watching Animal Planet and making up fake stats and tell me where you get your sherm already!!

Josetta said:

Very true. You never see a white builder or a white construction worker or a white plumber. Well, rarely. And just look at professions such as pugilism and athletics and rowing and weight lifting etc.

White men just seem to damn assed lazy to want to, whereas black men are totally the opposite and therefore have perfect sperm. well, most of ;em.

Rowing? LOL!

Is there a more whitebread sport in the universe? :)

white_man_loves_ir said:
Very true. You never see a white builder or a white construction worker or a white plumber. Well, rarely. And just look at professions such as pugilism and athletics and rowing and weight lifting etc.

White men just seem to damn assed lazy to want to, whereas black men are totally the opposite and therefore have perfect sperm. well, most of ;em.

Want....to.....type.....but...just....can't....stop....laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

white_man_loves_ir said:

this is the funniest and biggest amount of bullcrap I ve read on this forum sofar! Wow your so ignorant, you live under a rock??

Dutchblonde said:
this is the funniest and biggest amount of bullcrap I ve read on this forum sofar! Wow your so ignorant, you live under a rock??

Errrr...... no.

Never heard of Usain Bolt? Or Joe Louis?

A while back you could buy pet rocks.....(designed for white men bored with life to amuse their minds).

Even Obama stretches out his long, sexy legs and exercises by long walks about his Kingdom.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Errrr...... no.

Never heard of Usain Bolt? Or Joe Louis?

i was responding to the claim: You never see a white builder or a white construction worker or a white plumber.

I never see a black builder, plumber or construction worker.

and the claim: White men just seem to damn assed lazy to want to.

most black guys i know are lazy ones.

But yes I agree about the athletics and weight lifting and such.
But to my personal experience I have to disagree about the other claims.

Reactions: Maxio
breeding

whiteslavegirl said:
acknowledging the Black race as superior thrills and excites me beyond measure. As a submissive, inferior white female my deepest desire is to obey. but i don't understand the breeding thing, because it dilutes the Black genes that i so worship. Blacks of both sexes are magnificent. my fantasy has always been to be bred with small, weak white males specially selected by my Black owners to produce future generations of ideal slaves. am i alone in this?

not at all. there is an underlying drive gaining momentum in london and USA that blacks will soon be running everything and whites will become their slaves only matter of time in some places.
most of us wimp white males can see this happening and no point in trying to fight nature. black simply is better ,stronger etc so will get all the white females eventually. probably have a small island etc for breeding whites in order to supply the market etc with white men for work and females for sexual pleasures.
I am sure most black folk cant wait for that day and here we can all share in those hopes and that goal.

hornchurchmale said:
not at all. there is an underlying drive gaining momentum in london and USA that blacks will soon be running everything and whites will become their slaves only matter of time in some places.
most of us wimp white males can see this happening and no point in trying to fight nature. black simply is better ,stronger etc so will get all the white females eventually. probably have a small island etc for breeding whites in order to supply the market etc with white men for work and females for sexual pleasures.
I am sure most black folk cant wait for that day and here we can all share in those hopes and that goal.

Do you know that this is racist? This is supremacist horseshit. Take your head out of your white sissy ass! There's no 'underlying drive gaining momentum'. I am one of your 'black folk' and I will fight to the death to make sure your pathetic fantasy never comes true. All races are equal. Martin Luther King devoted his life to equal rights and now we got white sissy fantasies like this. I'm embarrassed for you.

Josetta said:
A while back you could buy pet rocks.....(designed for white men bored with life to amuse their minds).

That's right. I tried to buy one of them rocks but they wouldn't sell it to me cos it was just for white guys......

More than half the world is Chinese or Indian, which suggests that their survival genes are much more superior than the white races. Add black statistics, and you WILL get my drift that cell phones and the Internet are spreading knowledge rapidly to the third world countries.

Eventually rich men won't be able to hold onto their wealth, because the poorer cultures will work out how to stop buying services that keep the rich and famous on their pedestals.