black worship through black breeding

• Thread starterblkbull_4wf_breeder
  • Start date
you are idiots if you believe this nonsense,fact 59% of mlb players are white 53 % of nfl players are whit 99 % of mlh are white ,sup.in what??

white_man_loves_ir said:
Very true. You never see a white builder or a white construction worker or a white plumber. Well, rarely. And just look at professions such as pugilism and athletics and rowing and weight lifting etc.

White men just seem to damn assed lazy to want to, whereas black men are totally the opposite and therefore have perfect sperm. well, most of ;em.

If the people who want to breed with the "superior" black race are all as dumb as you, then you'll be breeding a generation of retards. That doesn't sound so superior now, does it?

um i have two kids and they are not cheap, do you think white people have money tree's or perhaps that its okay to dump your kids and brag about it, what ever

You know in sitting back and actually seeing this per say "Race"
thing I'll say that there are just as many black racist as white.

Now this notion that any one is superior in anyway shape or form
is none more than some personal racist thoughts.

Sure the myths are that "all" black men are hung.
Though talking to "their" own wives or girlfriends I sure
hear different.

And same goes for the white race, hispanic race, so on and
so forth.

Hell in high school being one of the few per say white boys
on the team and in shower, locker room etc. I far "outsized"
nearly all the blacks or hispanics or other white boys.

Guess I should start a "White Bull" website. :)

Anyway just my personal thoughts on all this.

Black men want white girls. I am fathering 3 white girls and I am a girl maker. I think its great if they want to date Black Men and my wife is currently dating Black Men. I gladly submit to her and her boyfriends and wait on them as much as possible. Its very sexy to see my wife sooo satisfied in a way that I can't do alone and yet I get to be a part of all of it. I find Black Men for my wife to date and help her get ready and clean up after sometimes. The point that I want to make, though, is that we still need white girls in the mix so white boys are still needed to help make more white girls. I think Black Men are sexy but that doesn't make them superior, at least not in all ways. I do enjoy worshipping them though. :)

Reactions: hikawade
It is a genetic fact that cross breeding in animals tends to combine the best of the DNA sources and in-breeding tends to bring the worst. The tighter the family tree or gene pool the more likely there will be physical and mental problems.

Regardless of superiority or inferiority, bi racial kids tend to be really good specimens.

group

im married though?

sign me up!!

I love to be black dominated and owned. Being bred just seems to be the next and most natural step...Sign me up and take what you need.

Claireuk said:
im married though?

I don't care if you are married. I still want to fuck the taste out of your mouth.

We are all members of the Human Race.
And VoY, I am sure he was being facetious.

If anyone ants to see nice fantasy about IR breeding, sheck out Trini's thread White ____s getting preg by only black Men
love, MsGary

hey there whiteslavegirl, thank you for posting that, I have also had the fantasy of haveing white daugters of my own one day, I understand exactly where you are coming from. And before anyone says anything I would love to be an inferior white husband just used to procreate, but im not a perv lol

Would you post your link without the full link, It's grayed out to many. Maybe take the "http://www" portion off.

Josetta said:
A while back you could buy pet rocks.....(designed for white men bored with life to amuse their minds).

Even Obama stretches out his long, sexy legs and exercises by long walks about his Kingdom.

WTF?

You're a fool. King? Bullshit. One term moron is more accurate.