• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring on some BBC!

• Thread starterfun_slut
  • Start date
Don't leave us hanging.

How bout a chocolate and vanilla swirl?.....:D

She begged me to fuck her ass while she sucked his cock

Very hot bitch, indeed!

I can't get over how hot she looks sucking a big black cock...could look at her pictures all day!

I can't get through this thread without blowing my load. Inspirational.

What a hot bitch!

I was showing my husband this thread expressing what I wanted. Dang if some guy ain't getting a woody he must be dead.

Is she on the pill?

uncle said:
Is she on the pill?

Yeah, she likes black cock....but not interested in raising any illegitimate children thank you....lol

nice to see a woman taking the initiative

KarenJames8 said:
I was showing my husband this thread expressing what I wanted. Dang if some guy ain't getting a woody he must be dead.

...with getting into the BBc lifestyle. how far is your hubby to being convinced? does he like any pics?

Too fuckin sexy!

Wow! Amazing Action Shots!!! Sweet Pink Pussy... Mmmmmm....

dragonrobert said:
Wow! Amazing Action Shots!!! Sweet Pink Pussy... Mmmmmm....

Yeah, he was saying mmmmmmmmm too!

Last edited by a moderator:
My God, if only I were that lucky to have a woman like her!!!! I would lick her pussy and ass any time she commanded me to.

Wow, I can't wait to see more.

I would love to see my wife in her position.

Yeah, he was eagerly licking her tasty booty.

Dirty white boy, your slut is very sexy, I love titties and she has a good rack, what size are they? Has she been with a few black men now?

dirtywhiteboy said:
She takes a dickin and keeps on lickin!
Damn I love t his pic, what a lucky guy, I want my wife to enjoy a gang bang, but I want to be in it, I like participating not just watching.

Jafwo said:
Wow, I can't wait to see more.

I would love to see my wife in her position.

Jawfo, When will you post more photos of your pretty wife? Her pussy is one of the most beautiful I can remember...

Users who are viewing this thread