• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring on some BBC!

Wow man quit your day job and get that girl a site! She's working it!

Yeah we've thought about that but we just couldn't show her face so not sure it would appeal to people.

I've also thought about selling chances on her (e.g 5 chances for $25 or something)and having a drawing.....the winner gets a night with her. Think we could get any takers?...lol

1) how old is she? 20's?
2) think you may ever get to Ohio and allow me to throw one of my BBC parties for her? :)

1) She's not in her 20's but she would appreciate you thinking that!

2) Do u think we need to go all the way to Ohio to find willing black guys? That would cost you for sure...lol

I find cool that you (DWB) join in for tag-team action as opposed to lurking about in the background or slapping the monkey during the "show".

The Mrs. is tops! Would you happen to have a reaction shot (facial expression) of her at the point of maximum insertion?

Tell her she's welCUM.. I'd gues mid 30's then. And no, I don't think you'd have to go ten feet to find a willing black guy. But do I think she'd (you both actually) have the time of her life at one of my "happenings?" Absolutely. No one throws a BBC bash like the pimp! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back