• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring on some BBC!

• Thread starterfun_slut
  • Start date
Sexy pics, Keep posting!

And Jafwo, any progress?

Amazing pics! Thanks :clap:

This thread is awesome! thanks for the pics. Post more as you get them

Sorry, we haven't posted lately. We were busy last weekend. She hooked up with a new black guy we met on the internet.

Here she is getting ready for him to come see her...

After some small talk he shows her his "package"....

He can't believe the bod on this hot little white slut he's about to have the pleasure of servicing

mmmmmmmm, how did I get so damn lucky....

These weren't in exact chronological order....after she grabbed his cock he threw over the ottoman for these pics. Then we took a break and finished watching a game on TV....while she regained her composure....lol

She loved the way he licked her pussy for sure....

Let us know if you want to see more or if these or boring you....;)

Would love to see more!

Can't wait til you get to the cock sucking parts.

Very sexy pics. Lucky girl. :yumyum:

pimpology101 said:
Can't wait til you get to the cock sucking parts.

OK, if you insist....;)

Man ,that sexy slut really knows about hot fucking sex!

She said it was the biggest cock she's ever had in her mouth....10 inches, and as big around as her arm

GBGB said:
Man ,that sexy slut really knows about hot fucking sex!

Yeah she certainly knows how to perform. Damn, I love her....:D

Those pics sure are hot and I certainly appreciate you sharing them with us. I understand too the need to block out her eyes but wish you didn't have to. It would be even hotter to see her eyes and facial expressions!

I do have two questions for you:

1) how old is she? 20's?
2) think you may ever get to Ohio and allow me to throw one of my BBC parties for her? :)

Dirtywhiteboy, you are one very lucky man to be spending time with such sexy woman!

Thanks for sharing and I think I speak for all the horny bastards out here, that we all love seeing your fine lady in action and we are all looking forward to the next set of pics

Wow man quit your day job and get that girl a site! She's working it!

What an incredidble thread. What an incredible black cock slut! To have a woman so willing to service BBC, AND to have one so gorgeous, is just rare indeed. And her rack! Wow, what a set of tits. I hope you can get one of her bulls (the last one preferably...he does have a massive cock) to titty fuck those beautiful fun-bags and cum all up on her neck, throat and face. Thanks again for the HOT pics and don't stop!!

Users who are viewing this thread