• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Concerned - Journey to becoming a Cuck

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
Concerned said:
Saraha,

Thank you for your post. I always appreciate what you have to say.

I do need help sexing my wife, but it sounds like you think I should have underwear that could pass for male underwear. Is that what you were saying? Lisa did tell me to go buy some satin panties for myself, and said that I needed to make sure that they were obviously female style panties - a color that was not a "male" color. It was embarrassing, but I did as she wanted.

Concerned

I was meaning underwear that was more feminine, like Lisa asked you to get. Some underwear is designed for her/him, but throw out all your male underwear and never buy any replacements. You did right to obey Lisa.

Concerned said:
Lisa does not want me jerking off, but I don't think I can stop.

She has mentioned the possibility of my being caged

I think some of that female superiority literature put the idea in her head.

I'm afraid that she will find out about my jerking off and decide that I need a cage.

Concerned

I hope Lisa continues to read female superiority literature and act on it.

If you read a lot of Literotica Hot Free Wife Stories and print out the sexy ones that turn you on. Lisa can read them and make them become real for you.

I hope Lisa cages you so you can't jerk off any more. Start visiting cock chastity websites to grow your mind so you begin to crave it to happen.

Her girlfriend, Jill should be the Keyholder - the ultimate humiliation for you.

Jill can prostrate milk you weekly, so your sperm is drained but you don't have any orgasms. Jill could also spank you over her knee before the milking commences.

Don't be frightened of Jill, she can help you to become the cuckold of your secret dreams. She took Fred there, so she knows how to help you. Trust her, give up your fears, treat as someone special. Tell Lisa, you are no longer wanting to exclude Jill.

You are going to let you self be put into a cage. Give up the ability to cum. Let Yourself be milked instead. And still have any input on your relationship or day to day lives? You really expect her to listen to anything You say? In a few days Your going to be eating another guys cum out of her. Face it She now owns You. You no longer have a say. How many bedrooms do You have? Before long You will have the spare and Tony will have moved in.

mybuttplug said:
Chastity can make you sexually frustrated. It takes a little getting used to. That's why I suggest only using it while she is out with Tony. You don't want to have her lock you up and set a goal of 30 days right off the bat. By the time she gets home from fucking Tony, you will do anything for her.
The next time she comes home from seeing Tony she will most likely have a creampie for you. Based on her research, I think she will want you to lick her when she gets home. How do you feel about that?
The reason I suggested asking her about Tony's cock, how it feels, how it compares to yours.. is not only to become more involved but it may also help her want to find another hard cock to play with.

mybuttplug,
I think I will wait until Lisa says that she wants me in a chastity device. When that happens (or maybr IF it happens), I will suggest that she lock me in a cage only while she is out with Tony. So far, she has not spent the night with Tony, and I think that will continue to be the pattern, so it won't be for an extended time. At least that's what I hope will happen. The idea of not being able to have an errection intreagues me.

Thanmks for your post

Concerned

Kirstielovescock said:
it was around 2 months after and he has no choice in anything lol. i had a regular lover and decided i didnt want him pestering me for sex with a 5 inch cock (and thats being generous) so i made him buy one off ebay and he kindagot turned on by the idea, he regretted agreeing for a while and now its like he has no cock at all, only bothers him at night apparently.
hes asked to get out loads of times but i just tell him no end of lol.

xx

Kirstie,
Thanks for posting!

It hasn't even been two weeks since Lisa made me a cuck! I think it will be a quite a while before she puts me in a chastity device. I'm also about 5 inches, maybe 5 1/2 inches.

I also hope to be able to follow mybuttplug's advice and only be locked in when Lisa is visiting Tony. What do you think about that possibility?

Thanks!

Concerned

cuckcas said:
I have never been caged myself though I have of course fantasised about it, but my opinion is there should always be an orgasm for the cuck at the end of a caged period, I certainly think that after maybe being caged for a while I would be even more devoted if I was occasionally allowed to come. I did have a girlfriend who was quite dominant and knowing I loved jerking off at work decided to regulate when I was allowed to come, just by verbal instruction. I never cheated on my allowance, even though some nights I would lick her pussy or ass and be allowed nothing from her in return. All that was missing was the cage and I loved it!

cuckas,

Thanks for telling about your experience. You have more self-control than I do, and I might add I think most men. I just have to keep jerking off. My concern is when Lisa finds out. How will she react.

I'm glad that you did not have that problem.

Keep on posting!

Concerned

Saraha said:
I was meaning underwear that was more feminine, like Lisa asked you to get. Some underwear is designed for her/him, but throw out all your male underwear and never buy any replacements. You did right to obey Lisa.

Saraha,

Thank you for posting again. I enjoy reading what you have to say. It pushes my thoughts to new levels of submissiveness.

It has not even been a week yet that I have been exclusively wearing panties. If Lisa tells me to continue this indefinately, I will throw out all my male underwear. She has said before that she does not want to be seen controlling a sissy, but instead wants everyone to see her controlling a powerful, masculine man. I don't know what she will want, but when she decides, I will comply with her wished.

We will see.

I do like the idea of having no option but silk panties, but that won't be my decision.

Thanks again,

Concerned

Saraha said:
I hope Lisa continues to read female superiority literature and act on it.

I think she will. She has enjoyed them.

Saraha said:
If you read a lot of Literotica Hot Free Wife Stories and print out the sexy ones that turn you on. Lisa can read them and make them become real for you.

I haven't read any of them, and will try that

Saraha said:
I hope Lisa cages you so you can't jerk off any more. Start visiting cock chastity websites to grow your mind so you begin to crave it to happen.

Her girlfriend, Jill should be the Keyholder - the ultimate humiliation for you.

Lisa mentioned chastity, but has not followed up. She doesn't know I jerk off. I think it will be a while before she moves in this direction - or I think I hope it is a while.

Saraha said:
Jill can prostrate milk you weekly, so your sperm is drained but you don't have any orgasms. Jill could also spank you over her knee before the milking commences.

Don't be frightened of Jill, she can help you to become the cuckold of your secret dreams. She took Fred there, so she knows how to help you. Trust her, give up your fears, treat as someone special. Tell Lisa, you are no longer wanting to exclude Jill.

Yes, that would be the ultimate humiliation. My impression is very much that this is not likely. Lisa and Jill are not in contact - not because I object to Jill, but because Jill deceived Lisa about Fred's crossdressing.

Where Jill is taking Fred is not my dream, and I don't think, from what she has said, it is Lisa's dream, but dreams DO change.

Saraha, do you think that all cucks should be completely feminized?

Thanks for posting!

Concerned

will2112001 said:
You are going to let you self be put into a cage. Give up the ability to cum. Let Yourself be milked instead. And still have any input on your relationship or day to day lives? You really expect her to listen to anything You say? In a few days Your going to be eating another guys cum out of her. Face it She now owns You. You no longer have a say. How many bedrooms do You have? Before long You will have the spare and Tony will have moved in.

Will,
Thank you for your post, and your thoughts.
I'm not yet caged, and the thought of being caged, at least some of the time sort of turns me on. Is that bad?

Lisa will probably make sure I cum some. We will all see what she decides.
she may decide to milk me, but again, I'm a bit enthralled by the kink, so if she does, is that bad?

I guess I would not entertain these ideas if they didn't turn me on at all. If I found them disgusting, I would not say what I say about them, so am I the one that is leading us into a deeper D/s relationship. Maybe. In either event, we are not there yet, and I'm not too teribly resistant.

Thank you again for your thoughts. They help to keep me grounded.

Concerned

Concerned said:
Will,
Thank you for your post, and your thoughts.
I'm not yet caged, and the thought of being caged, at least some of the time sort of turns me on. Is that bad?

Lisa will probably make sure I cum some. We will all see what she decides.
she may decide to milk me, but again, I'm a bit enthralled by the kink, so if she does, is that bad?

I guess I would not entertain these ideas if they didn't turn me on at all. If I found them disgusting, I would not say what I say about them, so am I the one that is leading us into a deeper D/s relationship. Maybe. In either event, we are not there yet, and I'm not too teribly resistant.

Thank you again for your thoughts. They help to keep me grounded.

Concerned

I Know sometime I come off as an SOB. Please Understand where I'm coming from. I'm not a cuck. When You first started posting neither where You. But this was something that appealed to You and You thought You wanted. Well here You are two weeks latters a Cuckold. Your still enjoying it. I'm happy for You. I have been in this lifestyle long enough to see a lot of guys. Who wanted this in the worst way. That was until they saw their wives with Me or some other man. Then the dream turned into a nightmare. Its looking like it really is a dream come true for You.

Now You think You may like to be caged. You may like to be milked. Some are telling You all kinds of things that sound like fun and you should be doing. Just remember. Everything has a price. You will pay a price one way or another for everything You do. You put the cage on. Well Your relationship goes less from a cuckold and more to a D/S relationship. Fine if thats what You want. But do it with Your eyes open. I will tell You even Bulls pay a price.

will2112001 said:
I Know sometime I come off as an SOB. Please Understand where I'm coming from. I'm not a cuck. When You first started posting neither where You. But this was something that appealed to You and You thought You wanted. Well here You are two weeks latters a Cuckold. Your still enjoying it. I'm happy for You. I have been in this lifestyle long enough to see a lot of guys. Who wanted this in the worst way. That was until they saw their wives with Me or some other man. Then the dream turned into a nightmare. Its looking like it really is a dream come true for You.

Now You think You may like to be caged. You may like to be milked. Some are telling You all kinds of things that sound like fun and you should be doing. Just remember. Everything has a price. You will pay a price one way or another for everything You do. You put the cage on. Well Your relationship goes less from a cuckold and more to a D/S relationship. Fine if thats what You want. But do it with Your eyes open. I will tell You even Bulls pay a price.

will,

Thank you!

I have not been offended in the least by anything you have written.

Perhaps sex has gotten stale for Lisa, and to a lesser extent for me. We are trying to put some spice back into it. I know that Lisa considers this 'play', and the D/s aspect is very thrilling to both of us.

I also recognize, in part because of what YOU have said, that perhaps I am pushing things too fast. Some of the things I have thought about (being caged, being milked) are mor my imagination than Lisa telling me what will be happening.

We both love each other very much, and are committed to each other.

Again, thank you for your posts, and please continue.

Concerned

Concerned said:
will,

Thank you!

I have not been offended in the least by anything you have written.

Perhaps sex has gotten stale for Lisa, and to a lesser extent for me. We are trying to put some spice back into it. I know that Lisa considers this 'play', and the D/s aspect is very thrilling to both of us.

I also recognize, in part because of what YOU have said, that perhaps I am pushing things too fast. Some of the things I have thought about (being caged, being milked) are mor my imagination than Lisa telling me what will be happening.

We both love each other very much, and are committed to each other.

Again, thank you for your posts, and please continue.

Concerned

Ok As I always say a Dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!! As Long as You and Lisa both talk. And its something You both want. Remember Its Your life. Nobody elses. No two have to live it. I do understand the thrill of the D/s lifestyle. Feel free to PM Me anytime if You want.

You never know what the future will bring.

Tony called with the results of his tests. They were all negative, but he has been called out of town. His father had a stroke. He doesn't know when he will be back, but it won't be before Tuesday at the earliest.

Lisa is a bit disappointed, but slowing things down a bit might be good. Things were going mighty fast.

I'll post when there is more news.

Concerned

Ever think of taking Her to a club Fri or Sat. nite. Let her go in first. Then Let the games begin. You could even get of watch a little of the action.

Concerned said:
I think she will. She has enjoyed them.

I haven't read any of them, and will try that

Lisa mentioned chastity, but has not followed up. She doesn't know I jerk off. I think it will be a while before she moves in this direction - or I think I hope it is a while.

Yes, that would be the ultimate humiliation. My impression is very much that this is not likely. Lisa and Jill are not in contact - not because I object to Jill, but because Jill deceived Lisa about Fred's crossdressing.

Where Jill is taking Fred is not my dream, and I don't think, from what she has said, it is Lisa's dream, but dreams DO change.

Saraha, do you think that all cucks should be completely feminized?

Thanks for posting!

Concerned

Not all cucks should be feminised, but you need to be - and spending time with Fred will make it so easier to happen.

Okay, lisa and jill have a little misunderstanding over Fred, but this can be fixed by you telling Lisa you no longer mis-trust Jill.

You should also have little chats with both Fred and Jill individually about feminising, what sort of enjoyment they both are getting out of it.

Do pressups and squats, 5 a day for a week, then increase by 2 a week until you find yourself up to 50 easily. Lisa will see this as her hero getting fitter, even though you do them with your panties only on.

You and Fred could swop clothes and have a lot of fun in the longer term. When Lisa sees how much you enjoy being feminised, she will adjust her beliefs to accommodate your new found happiness. Her and Jill can surf the internet together to find new ideas to try on you and Fred.

It would be a big mistake to cut Jill out of your friends circle - give Lisa time to change her mindset, naturally. Her and JIll were great friends, so they need to get back to olde times.

Don't find yourself in a Rest Home with a wheelchair for your transport, and look back on your cuckold days with regret because you did not try out the things that Fred/Jill wanted for you.

falcondfw69 said:
Saraha,
I have to strongly disagree with you.

Jill has proved herself totally unworthy of friendship from Lisa. No one, who is a true friend, would try to manipulate their "friend" that way.

Jill tried to con both Concerned and Lisa. Trying to con Concerned can be forgiven, because he is not her friend. But manipulating and using your friend like that . . . I'm sorry. Cardinal Sin.

If my friend tried to manipulate me and lie to me that way, I would dump them as a friend too.

I think Concerned and Lisa have moved on in an admirable way and in a way that they are both comfortable with. I think this is best for most cucks and cuck wannabees and significant others - what they are comfortable with, BOTH of them.

They need to keep the communications and honesty and trust aspects open and I think Concerned and Lisa are doing that admirably.

Pushing the envelope and becoming a total sissy and completely losing the respect of your wife and then her love might be nice for some people's fantasies, but it is not based in reality.

I Agree With You 200% !!!!!!!! Concerned You have to find the path that is right for You Two. You Can Not Let Someone Else tell You What That Is!!!!!

Listen to this Man!!!!

will2112001 said:
I Agree With You 200% !!!!!!!! Concerned You have to find the path that is right for You Two. You Can Not Let Someone Else tell You What That Is!!!!!

Listen to this Man!!!!

Will is right. You can not let someone else tell you what path is right for you. You have the ability to choose your own path.
I can tell you from my experience that I wish I had the courage to do all the things I wanted to do when I was your age. As you said earlier, be honest with yourself and your desires.

Saraha said:
Not all cucks should be feminised, but you need to be - and spending time with Fred will make it so easier to happen.

Okay, lisa and jill have a little misunderstanding over Fred, but this can be fixed by you telling Lisa you no longer mis-trust Jill.

You should also have little chats with both Fred and Jill individually about feminising, what sort of enjoyment they both are getting out of it.

Do pressups and squats, 5 a day for a week, then increase by 2 a week until you find yourself up to 50 easily. Lisa will see this as her hero getting fitter, even though you do them with your panties only on.

You and Fred could swop clothes and have a lot of fun in the longer term. When Lisa sees how much you enjoy being feminised, she will adjust her beliefs to accommodate your new found happiness. Her and Jill can surf the internet together to find new ideas to try on you and Fred.

It would be a big mistake to cut Jill out of your friends circle - give Lisa time to change her mindset, naturally. Her and JIll were great friends, so they need to get back to olde times.

Saraha,
I want to understand. I'm not rejecting the idea, but I want to understand. Why do you say that while not all cucks should be feminised I should be?

I have not heard that from Lisa, and the two of us have had a very good relationship. In the case of Jill and Fred, their relationship, due to the way Fred treated Jill, was poor. In that case, I felt that Fred deserved to be changed, whether he wanted to be changed or not. It turned out to be his desire - well, at least to some extent.

I'm only asking at this point why you feel I should be feminised. I'm not saying that this is not the directio we will take, I just want to understand why you think it is right for us.

Thank you for your post. I enjoy having the envelope stretched.

Concerned

Saraha said:
Don't find yourself in a Rest Home with a wheelchair for your transport, and look back on your cuckold days with regret because you did not try out the things that Fred/Jill wanted for you.

Saraha,

I feel that we HAVE moved quickly. In just three short weeks, we have moved from a vanila relationship to one where I am a cuck, have shaved all my pubic hair and wear panties. We need to take things a bit mores slowly for a while. Things will comtinue, just not at a frantic pace. We need to move at an enjoyable pace, and embrace each step. We need to enjoy the journey, not rush through it.

Thank you for your postr

Concerned

Users who are viewing this thread