• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Concerned - Journey to becoming a Cuck

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
falcondfw69 said:
Saraha,
I have to strongly disagree with you.

Jill has proved herself totally unworthy of friendship from Lisa. No one, who is a true friend, would try to manipulate their "friend" that way.

Jill tried to con both Concerned and Lisa. Trying to con Concerned can be forgiven, because he is not her friend. But manipulating and using your friend like that . . . I'm sorry. Cardinal Sin.

If my friend tried to manipulate me and lie to me that way, I would dump them as a friend too.

I think Concerned and Lisa have moved on in an admirable way and in a way that they are both comfortable with. I think this is best for most cucks and cuck wannabees and significant others - what they are comfortable with, BOTH of them.

They need to keep the communications and honesty and trust aspects open and I think Concerned and Lisa are doing that admirably.

Pushing the envelope and becoming a total sissy and completely losing the respect of your wife and then her love might be nice for some people's fantasies, but it is not based in reality.

falcondfw69,

Thank you for your post, and the support. Lisa and I are working hard at the communication part.

If I were to be feminized, I think that Lisa would still respect me, but our relationship WOULD be different. She would know that this would have come about out of our love for each other, and trying to please each other.

We are not to the point where we want to try this. We haven't even discussed it. I am sure that she would not decide to feminize against my will, if that is even possible.

THANK YOU!

Concerned

will2112001 said:
I Agree With You 200% !!!!!!!! Concerned You have to find the path that is right for You Two. You Can Not Let Someone Else tell You What That Is!!!!!

Listen to this Man!!!!

will,
Thank you!

You can see from my posts, I want to understand Saraha's comments more, but Lisa and I are not headed towards the direction that Saraha is suggesting for us - at least not at this point.

I don't want to reject this direction without considering the possibility, but it has not been my desire to be feminized. It took quite a bit for me to be wearing panties, and I have not decided to continue to wear them!

Thank you for your continued support!

Concerned

mybuttplug said:
Will is right. You can not let someone else tell you what path is right for you. You have the ability to choose your own path.
I can tell you from my experience that I wish I had the courage to do all the things I wanted to do when I was your age. As you said earlier, be honest with yourself and your desires.

mybuttplug,

Thank you. As you can see from my posts, we are going the way you have suggested. We will not rush things, but will continue down the road that is right for us, with Lisa making the final decisions. Her pleasure is what I think we are both seeking.

Thank you for your support.

Concerned

I feel that my feminization is an absolute bonus, and that it serves as an intense magnification to my submissive emotions in our cuckolding marriage.
Knowing that my wife is enjoying a " real masculine man" while force feminizing me to make me more unnatractive to her sexually is a huge power trip for her, and total vulnerable feeling of submission for me, making me feel totally helpless and without control, and cementing my lowly position as my wifes weak frustrated sissy cuckold.

For me, being a cuckold in a 24/7 fem dom cuckolding marriage means I should have " no say" and " no control" and submit to all her humiliation and abuse. SHE is the boss.

This is of course only my own personal opinion that suits my " need" to feel that the relationship is a REAL femdom relationship and not just a " game" where I can " top from the bottom".

We are always looking to push limits and introduce new aspects to our wonderful cuckolding marriage, and some are mentioned in our blog ( Cuckolded Sissy Husband )
We have been cuckolding for approx 12 years.

I wish you good luck in everything and If I can offer one line of advice that will serve you both well and keep your marriage together it is this ........

Always be totally honest and open about EVERYTHING and discuss everything together. Neither of you should forget that this is a SHARED experience! Most of all neither of you forget to regularly tell your parntner that you love them.

Reactions: cynful
mikewimp said:
I feel that my feminization is an absolute bonus, and that it serves as an intense magnification to my submissive emotions in our cuckolding marriage.
Knowing that my wife is enjoying a " real masculine man" while force feminizing me to make me more unnatractive to her sexually is a huge power trip for her, and total vulnerable feeling of submission for me, making me feel totally helpless and without control, and cementing my lowly position as my wifes weak frustrated sissy cuckold.

For me, being a cuckold in a 24/7 fem dom cuckolding marriage means I should have " no say" and " no control" and submit to all her humiliation and abuse. SHE is the boss.

This is of course only my own personal opinion that suits my " need" to feel that the relationship is a REAL femdom relationship and not just a " game" where I can " top from the bottom".

We are always looking to push limits and introduce new aspects to our wonderful cuckolding marriage, and some are mentioned in our blog ( Cuckolded Sissy Husband )
We have been cuckolding for approx 12 years.

I wish you good luck in everything and If I can offer one line of advice that will serve you both well and keep your marriage together it is this ........

Always be totally honest and open about EVERYTHING and discuss everything together. Neither of you should forget that this is a SHARED experience! Most of all neither of you forget to regularly tell your parntner that you love them.

Thanks for the post, Mike.

I am curious. You say that you were force feminized. Was this completely against your will, or were you wanting to be feminized?

Lisa and I are trying very hard to be honest with each other. It is part of how we show that we love each other.

Thanks again for the post.

Concerned

Concerned

There is a big difference from wearing panties to being a complete sissy. Much as I love wearing panties, and indeed silky nighties, I would not want to be 'feminised' as you put it, and made into a complete sissy. It's important that if you don't want to go down that road you make this clear to Lisa now before it goes any further. This thing is after all, for both of you and both of you should be able to say the word 'NO' and have the other person respect it. Thats my thoughts on the matter.

Concerned,

Regarding:

Concerned said:
I licked [my wife Lisa's] pussy as instructed, and payed attention to her clit. She did moan, but did not have an orgasm. She said I need to learn better techniques.

Here are some additional links you might find useful, from an extensive site called "www.the-clitoris.com":

How to perform cunninglingus:
The-Clitoris.com - Cunnilingus: A How to Guide for Orally Stimulating the Vulva

Female ejaculation:
The-Clitoris.com - Female Ejaculation, the G-Spot, and Female Prostate Gland

The clitoris:
The-Clitoris.com: Dedicated to Female Sexual Pleasure and Health - Exploring Sexual Diversity

—Custer

(Fred and Concerned) versus (Jill, Lisa, Saraha) plus advice from cuckolds.com forums.

That is a lot of advice to wade through, so take your time and allow yourself to go with the flow of where your emotions robustly take you.

Don't set in place concrete decisions over how far you let your feminine side develop.

What is important is that you leave your mind open to where "Lisa finally leads you". She must be secretly thrilled that you have quickly moved away from a vanilla marriage mindset.

Read as many Literotica free stories from a google search, one a day is recommended, so you find out how other husbands have coped with the challenges of a sexy wife.

Talk to Fred about the changes in his life, and eventually you will instinctly know whether you want to go down that path as well. At the moment your conscious mind may be saying, "no way".................but your pandora's box subconscious mind has secrets of it's own - given time, they will be revealed to you if are curious to discover your real self.

A lot prim and proper wives have discovered a huge hidden libido they did not know existed. It just takes the right person to touch certain buttons and your life changes as though you have been hypnotised.

A lot of men think they know what they want, but they rarely do. Men have a pandora's box inside as well, and do not have a clue what is in it.

I have to disagree with all this feminization talk. You can be a cuckold AND be masculine. You can be man enough to understand your wife (or gf for those not married) has a higher sex drive, or wants to try a real big dick, or a real small dick, or have an interracial experience, or wants to be slutty for a little while.

Personally concerned if you don't like the idea of being feminized by this point after having so much discussion of it I doubt you will want it in the future. Personally I think that male feminization is a different fetish, sure many cucks may enjoy it, but certainly all cucks won't want to be a feminine sissy. Sure there can be some fun experiences like while in the midst of a heavily sexual situation you or your wife decides it would be fun/funny for you to wear a pink thong, you might both enjoy it, but that is certainly a far cry from feminization.

Vladdy
Thats kinda the point I was trying to make, I like to wear panties purely for my own enjoyment, I like the feel of them, but thats my choice, doesnt mean I want to be fed hormones, grow a set of tits and walk about dressed as a maid!

cuckcas said:
Vladdy
Thats kinda the point I was trying to make, I like to wear panties purely for my own enjoyment, I like the feel of them, but thats my choice, doesnt mean I want to be fed hormones, grow a set of tits and walk about dressed as a maid!

You could dabble your toes in the water, and try it a bit, couldn't you? Don't have to make a decision now, "try before you buy (into it)"....he he.

cuckcas said:
Concerned

There is a big difference from wearing panties to being a complete sissy. Much as I love wearing panties, and indeed silky nighties, I would not want to be 'feminised' as you put it, and made into a complete sissy. It's important that if you don't want to go down that road you make this clear to Lisa now before it goes any further. This thing is after all, for both of you and both of you should be able to say the word 'NO' and have the other person respect it. Thats my thoughts on the matter.

cuckas,

Thank you for the post.

I have enjoyed the silk panties, and will continue wearing them. I have not tried silky nighties.

Lisa and I have discussed the idea of going further down this road, and she says that she is not interested. She prefers being seen to be in charge of a masculine person, not a complete sissy. She says it makes her feel powerful to control a manly person, and she would probably not feel such a sense of enpowerment controlling such a sissy.

I think this will not be a big concern for me as we continue with our changing relationship.

Thanks again for posting.

Concerned

Custer Laststand said:
Concerned,

Regarding:

Here are some additional links you might find useful, from an extensive site called "www.the-clitoris.com":

How to perform cunninglingus:
The-Clitoris.com - Cunnilingus: A How to Guide for Orally Stimulating the Vulva

Female ejaculation:
The-Clitoris.com - Female Ejaculation, the G-Spot, and Female Prostate Gland

The clitoris:
The-Clitoris.com: Dedicated to Female Sexual Pleasure and Health - Exploring Sexual Diversity

—Custer

Custer,

Thank you for your post.

I will read the links you posted and try to be more proficient about pleasing Lisa orally.

Thanks again.

Concerned

Reactions: toolman2c
Saraha said:
(Fred and Concerned) versus (Jill, Lisa, Saraha) plus advice from cuckolds.com forums.

That is a lot of advice to wade through, so take your time and allow yourself to go with the flow of where your emotions robustly take you.

Don't set in place concrete decisions over how far you let your feminine side develop.

What is important is that you leave your mind open to where "Lisa finally leads you". She must be secretly thrilled that you have quickly moved away from a vanilla marriage mindset.

Read as many Literotica free stories from a google search, one a day is recommended, so you find out how other husbands have coped with the challenges of a sexy wife.

Talk to Fred about the changes in his life, and eventually you will instinctly know whether you want to go down that path as well. At the moment your conscious mind may be saying, "no way".................but your pandora's box subconscious mind has secrets of it's own - given time, they will be revealed to you if are curious to discover your real self.

A lot prim and proper wives have discovered a huge hidden libido they did not know existed. It just takes the right person to touch certain buttons and your life changes as though you have been hypnotised.

A lot of men think they know what they want, but they rarely do. Men have a pandora's box inside as well, and do not have a clue what is in it.

Saraha,

Thank you for your post and great advice. I appreciate your stretching of my mind.

I will read as you suggest, and have already changed my perspective. I never thought I'd wear panties!

I'm not sure that Lisa and Jill are on the same side of things, but we will see. More about Jill in another post - soon.

Lisa has already changed a LOT, and her hidden libido has been awakened.

Please keep on posting.

Concerned

vladdy said:
I have to disagree with all this feminization talk. You can be a cuckold AND be masculine. You can be man enough to understand your wife (or gf for those not married) has a higher sex drive, or wants to try a real big dick, or a real small dick, or have an interracial experience, or wants to be slutty for a little while.

Personally concerned if you don't like the idea of being feminized by this point after having so much discussion of it I doubt you will want it in the future. Personally I think that male feminization is a different fetish, sure many cucks may enjoy it, but certainly all cucks won't want to be a feminine sissy. Sure there can be some fun experiences like while in the midst of a heavily sexual situation you or your wife decides it would be fun/funny for you to wear a pink thong, you might both enjoy it, but that is certainly a far cry from feminization.

vladdy,

Thank you for your post.

I think this feminization thing will slowly stop with me wearing panties, but not much more. Lisa does not want any outward sign that I'm not completely manly, as I mentioned in an earlier post today.

Perhaps some day we will want to take this further, but my impression is, at this point, that it will stay with me wearing panties.

Thanks again for the post

Concerned

cuckcas said:
Vladdy

cuckas,

I feel the same way!

Concerned

Well, not much has happened with Tony. He has been gone, so he and Lisa have not gotten together. Lisa is not sure when he will be back, and is pretty obviously missing having sex with him. She on more than one occasion has said “I love you dearly, but sex with you is just not as exciting as it is with Tony.” She is not sure if it’s his bigger cock, or his more vigorous style, but she sure does enjoy their fucking.

I guess the big news is that Jill called, and Lisa actually took the call. It was pretty obvious that Jill was saying how sorry she was. I heard Lisa say several times that Jill had deceived her, and that if she ever does anything like that again, the friendship is over. After the conversation was over, Lisa asked me if I would object to the two of us going over to Fred & Jill’s place for a cookout. I had mixed emotions. I do want to talk a bit to Fred and get his perspective on things. I know that much of what Jill has said about him is just not true, and I do want to understand how this feminization got started. On the other hand, I am not trusting Lisa. I do not want her to influence Lisa too much. I know that Lisa wants to talk to Jill about Tony since Lisa doesn’t want to tell any of her other friends about that relationship. After weighing the options I said OK. We will be going over tonight, and Lisa is pretty excited. I am less excited, but I want Lisa to be happy.

I’ll let everyone know what happens – particularly my conversation with Fred.

Concerned

The newness of Lisa's lifestyle is very exciting for her at this stage. I'm sure that's part of what makes the sex with Tony so exciting for her.

It's good to hear that the two of you are going to see Fred and Jill. It's a rare occurance for us cuckold couples to be able to share our experiences with other cuckold couples. I think you'll find that Fred is the one that was interested in becoming a sissy for Jill.

By the way, you look very sex in your new panties. You are right in concluding that Lisa deserves a bigger cock. If you tell her that, she may want to try a guy that is bigger than Tony.

Thanks for all of the updates. I love reading your continuing story.

mybuttplug said:
The newness of Lisa's lifestyle is very exciting for her at this stage. I'm sure that's part of what makes the sex with Tony so exciting for her.

It's good to hear that the two of you are going to see Fred and Jill. It's a rare occurance for us cuckold couples to be able to share our experiences with other cuckold couples. I think you'll find that Fred is the one that was interested in becoming a sissy for Jill.

By the way, you look very sex in your new panties. You are right in concluding that Lisa deserves a bigger cock. If you tell her that, she may want to try a guy that is bigger than Tony.

Thanks for all of the updates. I love reading your continuing story.

Thanks for posting.

I agree that the fact that this lifestyle is new to Lisa helps make the sex with Tony exciting, but I think part of it is that she is starting to realize that she really enjoys the sex part, and just hasn't been getting enough. While Tony has been gone she has really been horny.

I did enjoy our visit with Fred and Lisa, and will post more about it later today.

Thanks for the kind words about my panties. In the cuck pix area Custer suggested I get a thong. I might do that, but they are not as nice as the satin ones I have been wearing every day.

Lisa knows that she deserves a bigger cock filling her pussy. She tells me that at every opportunity. I'm sure that she will be trying a variety of cocks - some larger than Tony. It will take time for her to figure out how she will select the lucky guys, though. She is scared of STD's, and wants testing done. We will see.

Thanks again for posting.

Concerned

Tony called this morning. I answered the phone. When I realized who it was, I felt a little strange, since this is the guy who has fucked my wife and will be fucking my wife again, but he was very cordial, and I got over my initial discomfort. He asked for Lisa, and told her that he will be gone at least until next Thursday, probably longer. His father is out of danger, and has been stabilized, but they need to transfer him to a rehab facility, and take care of a lot of details. Lisa was VERY disappointed, but understood.

Our visit with Fred and Lisa was most interesting and informative. On the way over to their house, Lisa informed me that she would be telling Jill about the fact that I now wear panties, and that Tony has a larger penis than I do. She said to be prepared, that there was a good chance that Jill would enjoy making me feel uncomfortable about the situation. She asked if that was really a problem. I said that I understood, and knew that my wearing panties and my penis size would give Jill ammunition to humiliate me a bit, but if there was any attempt by either me or Lisa to keep Jill from doing her worst now, it would only come out later, and at a time that would be worse for me. I was prepared.

We arrived, and the door was opened by Fred. He was dressed in feminine capris, not a skirt as I had sort of expected, and had a very feminine top on. He was still using the studs for earrings, as his “holes” were still healing. Dangling earrings would come later, I guess. He was wearing a bra, and as I found out later, breast forms, and a wig. He was sporting make-up, including mascara and eye shadow and lipstick. It was all done pretty subtly, not the stereotypical “drag queen” type appearance.

We went in and Jill greeted us. Lisa immediately pulled Lisa towards the kitchen, saying “Let’s let these two talk in here while we catch up. Lisa was giving me an opportunity to talk to Fred. I was grateful for that, and took full advantage.

My first question to Fred was “Are you glad to be wearing feminine clothes?” His answer was not a complete surprise. He had been secretly wearing feminine clothes for years, and loved it. He had wanted Jill to find out, but she had not picked up on any of the clues he has left around. Part of his being so mean to her was so that she would spy on him and find out his passion to be feminine. I told him that doing that was pretty stupid. It would have been better just to talk to her. He did agree, but said that it finally did work. Fred went on to explain that he dressed as a woman all the time he was home, but had not ventured out in public yet. He said that he would do that soon, but he wanted more practice in heels first. The feminization was almost completely at his instigation, not Jill’s. I told him that I was now wearing panties, but did not want to do much more than that. To his credit, Fred did not urge me to try moving further down that road.

When we were through talking, Fred and I moved towards the kitchen. Jill and Lisa were laughing. Jill smirked at me, but did not say anything. At that point we all moved to the back deck where hamburgers were to be grilled. We all talked together for the next hour or so while Fred did the grilling, and we all did the eating. The talk did not revolve around sex, but that topic was not avoided either. After we had finished eating, it began to get dark. Jill turned on the deck lights, and suggested that we all enjoy the hot tub. It has room for 4 people, and Lisa enthusiastically agreed. Jill said “No clothes, though! We can all strip out here”. I began to get a little nervous. They have a privacy fence, but Jill and Fred would be inspecting me carefully. I started to turn around, but Jill stopped me saying “No modesty, now. I want to see those panties and your cock. It can’t be as small as Lisa says.” I slowly dropped my pants revealing frilly pink see-through panties. “I like you panties, but how about taking them off?” As I did so, Jill smirked again. “Lisa was right. You ARE small”

More later

Users who are viewing this thread