• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Concerned - Journey to becoming a Cuck

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
Concerned said:
I was asked to post a picture of me in my panties. Here is one:

2 tasting his tongue.jpg

Concerned

You look dapper in red, and your body is in good shape.

You and Lisa need to start doing "girl talk together" and do less "guy talk".
Girls confess everything to each other, so make sure you do that from now on.

Discuss all your personal secrets as though you are both female. Read women's magazines so you are become more supportive of Lisa. Discuss female clothes/shoes, develop an opinion of what you like.

You should expect her to talk candidly with you about her lover Tony, and hopefully future lovers. Of course after she's been sexually satisfied fully by another man she won't have sex on her mind so you shouldn't expect her to be thinking of you as a sexual person, not any fault of your own here.

I know as you do now that when your lady comes back from being with a lover, and they had exceptional sex how you will be awash with emotions, anxiety, fear, happiness and extreme arousal for yourself. It's all normal for a cuckold and why I think cucks want to ride this rollercoaster instead of having a standard vanilla relationship. Things are inexorably changed once the lady takes a lover and the male in the relationship accepts that fact, but it also usually opens new frontiers of excitement and bonding for the partners.

Hank jones said:
Concerned,
Sounds great!! You ski d well o. Your way to havi g a very sexually satified hot wife. Just two questions.
When did he stop to put a condom on? She didn't mention that.
And second. When are you expecting to want sex with her again?

Hank

Hank,
Thanks for the response. Lisa didn't say when he stopped to put a condom on, but I think it was probably when she asked him to fuck her. Lisa was pretty graphic in her description of the evening, but obviously wanted to leave some details out. After the test results come back, there will be no more condoms, according to Lisa.

I want sex with her now, but that won't happen today, and the test results are back tomorrow, so I doubt it will happen then.

From your posts, you have been locked up before. How long have you gone between orgasms?

Thanks for posting.

Concerned

will2112001 said:
It seem like She really cares about your feelings when She gets home. Good for You. She does seem to toy with You leading up to Her going out.

Now a good point has been brought up. How are You two going to deal with sexual release for You. I don't just mean You J/O in the bathroom. But maintaining an closeness between the two of You?

will,

Thanks for your post.

I think the two of us are becoming closer than before she made me a cuck. We talk more. Granted, we fuck less, but that's OK. She now feels more satisfied than ever before, and I am doing all sorts of things to make myself vital to her - the housecleaning, and most of the cooking. I still do all the finances, so she doesn't have to bother with most of the work of maintaining the household. Again, the talking gets really good, with her talking about how wonderful Tony is with sex, and me talking about my feelings. I have jerked off, but not a lot. She has said that she doen't like me to jerk off, but she doesn't know.

Concerned

Saraha said:
Some wives get taken for granted by their hubby, so if a hubby wears panties, she can feel she is getting some control back. A cuck should never wear male underwear if he needs help with sexing his wife. Plenty of his/her underwear.

Saraha,

Thank you for your post. I always appreciate what you have to say.

I do need help sexing my wife, but it sounds like you think I should have underwear that could pass for male underwear. Is that what you were saying? Lisa did tell me to go buy some satin panties for myself, and said that I needed to make sure that they were obviously female style panties - a color that was not a "male" color. It was embarrassing, but I did as she wanted.

Concerned

Lisa and I talked this morning, with Lisa initiating the exchange. She told me how very much she loves me and appreciates my willingness to support her getting sex from a man with a bigger cock. She said that my willingness makes her love me more than ever.

She also said that she enjoys how our relationship is developing. She didn't think she would like being the leader in our relationship, but now realizes that she really does like it. "That's not to say I don't like being swept off my feet by Tony, but with you, I like how things are going." I'm enjoying it too. Perhaps it's just that it's new, but somehow it's easier not making the decisions, but giving my input.

Concerned

Time passes how ever it wants to...

Concerned said:
Hank,
Thanks for the response. Lisa didn't say when he stopped to put a condom on, but I think it was probably when she asked him to fuck her. Lisa was pretty graphic in her description of the evening, but obviously wanted to leave some details out. After the test results come back, there will be no more condoms, according to Lisa.

I want sex with her now, but that won't happen today, and the test results are back tomorrow, so I doubt it will happen then.

From your posts, you have been locked up before. How long have you gone between orgasms?

Thanks for posting.

Concerned

Hey, I'm currently on day 35. That's 5 weeks being caged.!
But she did some reading a while back and discovered milking will relieve the blue balls without the 'joy' of orgasm. She has also started making comments once in a while about how she loves having her caged cuck at home doing chores.
Sounds like you are well on your way to being a sissy cuck. Keep us updated love hearing about her expoilts (0:
Hank

Hank jones said:
Hey, I'm currently on day 35. That's 5 weeks being caged.!
But she did some reading a while back and discovered milking will relieve the blue balls without the 'joy' of orgasm. She has also started making comments once in a while about how she loves having her caged cuck at home doing chores.
Sounds like you are well on your way to being a sissy cuck. Keep us updated love hearing about her expoilts (0:
Hank

Hank,

Thanks for your response.

Lisa does not want me jerking off, but I don't think I can stop. She has mentioned the possibility of my being caged, but has not said a lot about it. I think some of that female superiority literature put the idea in her head. I'm afraid that she will find out about my jerking off and decide that I need a cage. How bad do you find it? What type is best?

Concerned

Concerned said:
Hank,

Thanks for your response.

Lisa does not want me jerking off, but I don't think I can stop. She has mentioned the possibility of my being caged, but has not said a lot about it. I think some of that female superiority literature put the idea in her head. I'm afraid that she will find out about my jerking off and decide that I need a cage. How bad do you find it? What type is best?

Concerned

Now that comes right back to what I first asked You. What about You Two and Your needs? You still have them. They may be less than Your Wife. But they are still there. OK, You can't J/O. How are Your needs taken care of? They will come out one way or another.

Concerned,
Lisa was right, you little cock does fit in her panties. Does she tell you how much she loves Tony's big cock? You might want to ask her how big Tony is, get her to describe his cock. Ask her if she wants to try a bigger one.
Hank and I seem to be on the same schedule. Today is day 35 for me as well. I would suggest starting of with chastity only while she is out getting fucked by Tony. This will make sure thatyou are not jerking off while she's out and you will worship her when she gets home to you.

will2112001 said:
Now that comes right back to what I first asked You. What about You Two and Your needs? You still have them. They may be less than Your Wife. But they are still there. OK, You can't J/O. How are Your needs taken care of? They will come out one way or another.

will, for now, I'm jerking off. If I'm in a cage, I don't know what I'll do. Perhaps Lisa will milk my prostrate.

Any suggestions?

Concerned

mybuttplug said:
Concerned,
Lisa was right, you little cock does fit in her panties. Does she tell you how much she loves Tony's big cock? You might want to ask her how big Tony is, get her to describe his cock. Ask her if she wants to try a bigger one.
Hank and I seem to be on the same schedule. Today is day 35 for me as well. I would suggest starting of with chastity only while she is out getting fucked by Tony. This will make sure thatyou are not jerking off while she's out and you will worship her when she gets home to you.

Yes, and she has told me to tuck "the tiny guy" so my front looks flat. I'm not sure quite why at this point, but I do it.

Good idea about asking her about Tony's size. When she is talking about Tony I mostly listen, not saying much. My asking would show my interest.

Do you think chastity is a good thing? It would keep me from jerking off, but it sounds like it would be more frustrating than anything else. I would be interested in hearing how you feel about it.

Concerned

Concerned said:
Yes, and she has told me to tuck "the tiny guy" so my front looks flat. I'm not sure quite why at this point, but I do it.

Good idea about asking her about Tony's size. When she is talking about Tony I mostly listen, not saying much. My asking would show my interest.

Do you think chastity is a good thing? It would keep me from jerking off, but it sounds like it would be more frustrating than anything else. I would be interested in hearing how you feel about it.

Concerned

Chastity is amazing, totally changed Alex, his whole attitude has changed and he's a lot more laid back. The first 2 weeks he was begging for release then his balls got a sore on them so we had to release for a week and change ring size and spacer size on his chastity cage but since then he's been in 24/7 other than a full penis clean once every week. He rarely gets excited now, it's more night time erections that can wake him up on occasion. You might hate it but once ur in its tough, iv told Alex if he saws the lock off I will leave him.

Concerned,
You are only on week one of being a cuck, don't rush things. If you blow thru all the 'easy' stuff in the first week what do you add in 6 months to add kink to it? You could end up on that date with a guy if you aren't careful!! LoL
The panties are for a week, then you get to re negotiate for what's next. Don't rush it.

Hank,

That's a good point. My mind is running wild. I have had a pretty event filled week!

Thanks!

Concerned

Kirstielovescock said:
Chastity is amazing, totally changed Alex, his whole attitude has changed and he's a lot more laid back. The first 2 weeks he was begging for release then his balls got a sore on them so we had to release for a week and change ring size and spacer size on his chastity cage but since then he's been in 24/7 other than a full penis clean once every week. He rarely gets excited now, it's more night time erections that can wake him up on occasion. You might hate it but once ur in its tough, iv told Alex if he saws the lock off I will leave him.

Kristie,

Chastity may well be in my future, but I hope it's not in my immediate future. How long after you made Alex a cuck did you introduce him to chastity?

Did he object?

Thanks!

Concerned

Chastity can make you sexually frustrated. It takes a little getting used to. That's why I suggest only using it while she is out with Tony. You don't want to have her lock you up and set a goal of 30 days right off the bat. By the time she gets home from fucking Tony, you will do anything for her.
The next time she comes home from seeing Tony she will most likely have a creampie for you. Based on her research, I think she will want you to lick her when she gets home. How do you feel about that?
The reason I suggested asking her about Tony's cock, how it feels, how it compares to yours.. is not only to become more involved but it may also help her want to find another hard cock to play with.

Concerned said:
Kristie,

Chastity may well be in my future, but I hope it's not in my immediate future. How long after you made Alex a cuck did you introduce him to chastity?

Did he object?

Thanks!

Concerned

it was around 2 months after and he has no choice in anything lol. i had a regular lover and decided i didnt want him pestering me for sex with a 5 inch cock (and thats being generous) so i made him buy one off ebay and he kindagot turned on by the idea, he regretted agreeing for a while and now its like he has no cock at all, only bothers him at night apparently.
hes asked to get out loads of times but i just tell him no end of lol.

xx

I have never been caged myself though I have of course fantasised about it, but my opinion is there should always be an orgasm for the cuck at the end of a caged period, I certainly think that after maybe being caged for a while I would be even more devoted if I was occasionally allowed to come. I did have a girlfriend who was quite dominant and knowing I loved jerking off at work decided to regulate when I was allowed to come, just by verbal instruction. I never cheated on my allowance, even though some nights I would lick her pussy or ass and be allowed nothing from her in return. All that was missing was the cage and I loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread