Cuckold Divorce Stories

• Thread starterrenonympho
  • Start date

renonympho

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have any true stories of a cuckold relationship that led to divorce or any true stories of the wife moving her stud into the marriage bed?

I know that there are many conservative cucks on here that will tell me that is not what being a cuck is all about. If that's you; save your time. I wanna hear from people who have been through this. Whether it has worked out or not; I wanna hear about it.

My hubby cuck and I have this fantasy. I would like to find a stud that I can move in and maybe eventually take it even further. When we fantasize about this we fantasize that my stud and I would keep my cuck around as a housekeeper and butler for me and my stud.

Anyway, I would love to here stories from people who have been through this. If you don't want to post your story here you can send me a PM.

Hope to hear lots of stories.

I've attached a couple of pics of me.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5,144
  • 11a.jpg
    11a.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3,885
Reactions: lyx2lic, aussiehorse and AstaSilva
Been There, Done That

I have been married 7 times; all the gals cuckolded me and all left me but this last one. 4 left for their lovers. There were gal pals in betwixt also that went the same way. I won’t bore you with details, I know what you’re looking for and aiming at.
The first 2 marriages would had worked had we back then had the maturity and culture to fathom our desires. In the 50's and 60's the notion of allowing your wife to look around was strange, wrong and perverted. In short, we divorced because we didn't know what the hell we wanted from each other. And because the ladies cheated like there was no tomorrow.
By my third marriage it was clear that being up front about my desires to be used by her and a man was the proper way to enter the relationship – my desires were still outside the culturual norm, but this lady thought it a great idea, at first.
This third relationship went well but was more like an open marriage – that’s what was growing in popularity in the early 1980’s. So it failed because she considered me a faggot for not getting involved with the other wives and left me for a swinging swinger.
The fourth time I made it very clear that I desired to be her slave in a manner that she should step all over me and enjoy the life she desired at my expense; but without all the latex and damages. After a wild ride, she found what she wanted and made sure the divorce included my supporting them for life.
The fifth was a wild ride with a ***** that couldn’t care less what I wanted. I miss her dearly as that was exactly what I wanted, and she mistreated me so wonderfully. Rarely did she have a lover (and she often had several each day) when I wasn’t used by them both. After she left and married a minister she did indeed call me up to deliver her maintenance check and often thy used my mouth and ass for the fun of it. That was wonderful! A few times I did drive them around. A couple of times I worked in his church or temple or whatever those guys have and even baby sat for them. But he bored with me and until the end of the alimony term the checks were mailed. (That was also at the time that alimony was outlawed in NY and replaced with a set termed maintenance fee - a blessing to the already monthly alimony for life bills I was already burdened with! Not to mention the 5 homes I owned but wasn't allowed to step foot into.)
The sixth had the idea down pat but she fell for one of her lovers who didn’t need another man around. She left with no strings attached. She just grew to hate me and my sexual perversities.
My present wife will do anything I ask. Trouble is that she will do anything I ask. Even to the point of “Make believe we are not making believe, damn it!” So if we get to experience hell before we enter it, here I am. With anything I want but it’s nothing I want. And now being too old to solider on, here I’ll stay.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic and AstaSilva
That's how I got into this

I had a buddy of mine that wanted to watch me fuck his wife. Man, was she hot and she could go. Multi-orgasmic and she loved to do some crazy shit. Public sex, group sex, and more. We all did a lot of drugs, drank a lot, and had a lot of fun.

later, they started a poly 4-some with another couple. The guys shared their girls, their houses, boats, cars... oh, and it turns out they shared their VDs as well.

Fast forward 4 years. My buddy has divorced her, the other guy's divorced his wife, and now she's living with the other guy (confusing, I know). She has many regrets, and so does my buddy.

I still hang with her. We flirt, but that's all. Man is she hot though... and such a good fuck!

Reactions: hairbear1954
Thanks for the replies Joe and Lux.

Joe - Married 7 times? WOW! And you still send them money to support them? I would love to hear more about that situation.

Lux - Not sure that I'm looking for a poly relationship. That is an interesting story.

Here are the details on us. We started out swinging about 12 years ago. It was something that was completely foreign to me. He had never done anything like it before, but it was something he always wanted to try. So for my 21st birthday I told him I wanted to go to a swingers club. We went and I loved it. We have been to numerous swingers parties over the years, but the majority of men that I have met have been from the internet.

We started out playing with couples, but found it difficult to find a couple where the husband wasn't pressuring his wife to participate. It always made for an awkward situation. So we started meeting single guys. My husband was present, but mostly watched. As we started to play this way we became tired of the 1 nighters and always looking for another partner. So we stated discussingtrying to find an ongoing thing.

1 night I got online and found a guy that I found interesting. I woke my husband up to tell him I was going to meet this guy. I know it was reckless and probably not something I would do today, but it worked out well. I had awesome sex that night with the guy I had only known for a few hours. I came home and told my hub all about it. How it was great sex and hw this man had a beautiful cock. My husband was really into it. We had no idea of cuckolding at the time or that there were even any other people into this lifestyle.

As time went on I conitnued to date this guy and began to grow feelings for him. My husband was fine with this and it fueled his fantasies and desires. I eventually introduced my husband and boyfriend to each other as I wanted to have my boyfriend spend more time with me at my home. All went well. My boyfriend would spend weekends at our home. I was his girlfriend for the weekend. My husband would sleep in the guestroom while my boyfriend would sleep with me in the marriage bed. My husband would hear me moaning all night. My boyfriend would not let him watch and I really didn't want my husband to watch either. Having my husband involved always seemed to put a damper on things. I have always been much happier having alone time with my men.

This went on for about a year until my boyfriend became involved in drugs and that put an end to things.

Part 2 of my post in just a minute.

Part 2

I had a grieving period after that relationship ended. And soon I met a new man on another website. The problem was he lived 2 hours away from me. That did not stop us from having a great time when we were together.

He first came to town to meet me and spent the weekend at a hotel. Needless to say, I spent that weekend at a hotel also. We did videotape our weekend sessions for my husband, as well as having sex on webcam for friends, strangers, and my husband to watch.

We instantly hit it off. It was love at first. We were into each other before we ever made it to the room. Once we made it to the room it only got better. He really knew how to romance me. He was a great kisser. He liked to cuddle and caress. Then when took his pants off I fell in love with his cock. It was perfectly straight. It was the perfect girth. It was 9 inches long. When he was soft his dick was the size of my husband's dick when my husband is hard. He was almost twice the size of my husband.

I began to give him head (my favorite thing to do) and I instantly became wet. Not just moist, but dripping wet. When he went down on me he was amazing. No other man has performed oral on me like that. Not too rough, but not too gentle either. I had no doubt that he would be one of the best sex partners I had ever had. When we made love it was like no other man I had been with. Fireworks went off when he entered me. He had stamina like no other man and he touched me in places no other man had touched me. By the way I have been with men that are larger than him, but his dick was perfect! I came over and over and over again until I had lost count of the orgasms. And he had not even cum once. But he also didn't go on too long either. He had perfect timing. He came right at the perfect time. We cuddled and kissed as we basked in the afterglow. Then we were ready to do it all over again.

I spent the night there that night and went to work the next day. All Icould think about was meeting him again that night. I didn't even go home the next day. I had a full weekend from friday evening to sunday evening away from home in the arms of another man. I was hooked on this guy and he was hooked on me.

My husband didn't mind this at all, but he did feel a little threatened by this guy. Partly because this man is a much better man than my husband. He is successful, single, good looking, and a much better lover than my husband is and I have never kept that a secret. But I did keep some secrets about the weekend from my husband and this made him uneasy. I see my mistake looking back on it now.

Part 3 coming up

Part 3

We still did not know what a cuckold was at this point.

I met this other man for a few more weekends when my husband decided to test me. On a weekend that my new friend was in town my husband forbid me to leave or see him. He wanted to know if I would go anyway. And as I said he also felt threatened by this man. He knew that we had a connection and he also knew I was keeping secrets from him. I went anyway. I was betting my husband wouldn't leave (and he didn't), but there was also a part of me that knew if he did leave I had a better shot with a better man.

Things became difficult partly because of my secrecy and my hub did not want me to see my new friend anymore. My husband also told my friend that he was not welcome anymore. An act he now regrets he did. Things fell apart between me and my friend and we did not talk for almost a year.

Then my husband discovered the cuckold lifestyle. He was so excited and showed me all about it on the internet. He said he felt like a homosexual who had just come out of the closet. He's not gay by the way. But he said he felt such a relief to know there were other people out there like him. He said this is what he wanted us to pursue. I waited to see if he was really serious. I wanted to know for sure that this was not just another crazy fantasy of his.
That was a couple years ago and he is into cuckolding more now then he was then.

So after my husband's cuckold discovery he got in contact with my friend again without me knowing. He apologized for his actions and offered a truce. To prove his sincerity he wanted to arrange a weekend for us. My friend accepted. Then my husband told me. I was so excited and nervous. I was going to take things slow this time. I didn't want to rush anything.

My husband arranged a condo in tahoe for us for the weekend. It was a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with a fireplace, beautiful kitchen (I love to cook) and a stunning view of Lake Tahoe. Friday night (our first night) my husband and I settled into the condo and had a relaxing evening. There was nothing exciting to talk about. My husband knows that he is lacking in the bedroom and has resigned to his position as a cuckold. Besides, this weekend was not about me and my husband, but reuniting with my friend and seeing if there was still a spark.

Part 4 up next

Part 4

After a relaxing Friday evening, Saturday came quickly. I became more and more nervous the closer it came to the time that my friend would arrive. I had my husband help me prepare for his arrival by making sure the place was spotless and candles were lit. I was dressed up and as ready as I could be for his arrival. He showed up around noon.

He spent the day just hanging out with us watching movies and having drinks. I made us dinner. We relaxed while watching a movie then it was time to head to the bedroom. We told my husband he could watch us this night since he did get us the condo. First my friend went in to take a shower and told me he would meet me in bed. I told my husband to wait 5 or 10 minutes then he could come in and watch.

I went in the bedroom and hanged into a sexy little nighty with easy access then I layed on the bed and waited for my friend. He soon came out of the shower naked and drying himself off. I was so excited that I became wet instantly. He layed on the bed and started to kiss me. We soon moved into a 69. I had to have his cock in my mouth so bad. It felt so good to be with him again. My husband soon walked in. We didn't even acknowledge that he was there. We were too involved with each other. After a few mins of a 69 I had to have him inside me.He knew this and quickly climbed into the missionary position. He varied his speed of thrust. Fast then slow then fast again. We did it in many positions that night and my husband just sat there and watched. Then he thought he would get in on the action. He came over and put his tiny little hard dick in my face thinking I would begin to suck him. Instead I just pushed him away as my frind began to fuck me harder. My husband just went back and sat down and began to jerk himself off. Both my husband and my friend came at the same time. It was a nice long session and I as completely satisfied having cum more than 10 times. I then told my husband the show was over and he needed to go to bed. He left the room and went to the other bedroom for the night. I told him to close the door behind him when he left.

Then my friend and I cuddled and kissed for a while. He thought it was hysterical how I had pushed my husband away and asked me why I had done that. I just told him I didn't want his little dick. My friend then had a laugh and commented on how small it was. We had sex once more that night. My husband said I had woken him up with my moaning, but oh well.

part 5 up next

Part 5

The next morning we slept in late because we had quite the workout the night before. My husband had oten up before us and tried to make breakfast, but he sucks in the kitchen like he sucks in bed. My husband ended up burning breakfast so my friend and I decided to go out for breakfast and a day of shopping. Before we left I told my husband to clean the place for us and to not be there when we get back. My husband did as he was told. He cleaned up and went home. My friend and I came back and I was ready to make dinner for us after a long day of shopping and sight seeing. My friend sat down to watch some TV. I told him that he had better strip for me so I could look at his gorgeous body while I make dinner. He quickly took all his clothes off. He waited for dinner while watching TV naked. When it was time for dinner I went to the bedroom and removed all my clothes. Then we had a wonderful candlelit dinner. NAKED. The first time I had ever done that. I loved it.

We stayed naked the whole night. kissing and cuddling in front of the fire while watching a movie. When the movie was over we headed off to the bedroom again. My husband had said he had tried to call me all night but my cell phone didn't work up there and we had asked the front desk not to put any calls through to our condo. We didn't want to be interrupted.

We had another evening of hot awesome multi-orgasmic sex. So much so that we just fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up the next morning to my friend stroking my hair and kissing my neck. He told me he thought I was so beautiful when I sleep. After cuddling with each other for about an hour we were ready to have sex again. It was a mind blowing hour of pleasure with him.

When we finished we had to pack to leave. I was so sad. I didn't want it to end. He assured me this would not be the end. He told me the spark was still there.

When I got home I told my husband everything that happened and he jerked off. I also told him that I wish he had left the first night my friend was there so we could have had 2 full days alone together.

Part 6 next

Part 6

We met a few more times over the next year and had a great time together. But those times became more and more sporadic. Until we had chatted for months.

It was during this time that my husband asked me what I thought about his fantasy of finding a man that I would like to be with so much that I would want to divorce him for it. I have to say that was a blow and I was hurt to think that my husband wanted a divorce. He explained that it wasn't because he didn't want to be with me. It wa because he knew I would be happier married to a better man like my friend. It was true. I would be so much happier with my friend. It's not that I don't love my cucky husband. It's just that I think I could be happier and more satisfied. It was then that I started to accept this fantasy. It was also at this time that I told my husband the secret I had been keeping since the first weekend I had spent with my friend. I told my husband that my friend and I had talked about just running off and getting married. We were so into each other that we had wanted to be together since the time we first met. My husband was shocked but excited. Since I live in Nevada we could have easily gotten married on a moments notice. I told my husband the only thing that stopped us was that I was still married to him. I also told him that if he had just stepped back from the very beginning his fantasy would have probably already become reality.

I decided to test my husband's fantasy. I started a fight with him and told him I needed to leave for a while. I packed my things and stayed at a friends house for a month. During that month I did talk to my husband on the phone but kept him at a distance. After the month away I came back. We discussed the fantasy again. He was even more into it. So was I. We had incredible sex that night. Even for being a tiny dicked cucky, I came twice. We haven't had sex like that since high school.

So then my husband got in contact with my friend again. I started chatting with him again and told him about the divorce fantasy. He told me that the timing was all wrong. He said that he thought I would never leave my husband and he was into to me so much that he wanted me for himself. Since he thought that would never happen he decided to move on and was now in a serious relationship. I was heartbroken.

I still continue to look for a man that will fit my mold of the person I want to leave my husband for. But I am so in love with hubby that I am not sure that I will find that person. I keep looking though and my husbnd keeps fantasizing of the day that I will give him his divorce papers. He wants it for a birthday present or a Christmas gift. He has even said that he would like te divorce papers for our 10 year anniversary gift next year. I am currently working on that.

That's my story. If any of you want to give positive comments on my story, please do. If you just want to post negative comments, save your time and mine. If you want to share your stories of a similar situation that happened to you; I would love to hear them. They do turn me on.

Well I hope you liked my very long story. It is all true.

Then Do It Right

Firstly, pertaining to your comment about all the alimony and support I need to pay, it's not by choice. It's the law. I never lived in Nevada, though I should, huh?
Great work on your updating. You're an educated person and pretty nifty with the pen. Personally I enjoyed your revelation. I have been in your hubby's shoes oft times. The angst, frustration and sexual high he is going through I have time and time again and for extended periods. But in my cases, the ladies spotted a pervert, mentally and emotionally crippled, and used the situation purely to better their stations in life; not caring about my retarded needs. You leave the impression that the two of you - you and hubby - were made for each other. You do not view the man as crippled or deviated; fact is, you understand him and desire as he does - you're the perfect wife. Me thinks even if your perfect lover were able to return you may experience a case of cold feet at a vital moment. Unless, of course, hubby were to force the issue -which he might do under the circumstances.
I suggest you alter this divorce idea from goal into the best fantasy you two cling to at this moment (moment being the last few years). Meanwhile explore the cuckold side of the equation. The two of you are concentrating on the end game too much. Peer into the disease for awhile.
Explore the idea of a cuckold wedding. You'd need to divorce to have a cuckold wedding, right? I'll betcha dollars to donuts that hubby would adore marrying you all over again as a cuckold instead of as a man. And there are just ship loads of folks to attend and further the festivals of the wedding ceremony!
You already do things together even when not doing them in each others presence. Chances are, that will not change no matter how perfect the next lover is. With that in mind, you ought to chart the future course of your lives in that light.
I have owned a couple of fetish clubs - maybe even one of those swing clubs you visited back then. It has been my observation that co-dependency is innate among the fetishes, especially in the goddess/slave-servant-cuckold relationships. It may very well be that you find perfect lovers because he needs you to find perfect lovers. He wants you to leave him because he realizes he is nothing without you; the proof is in the pudding. Love is a twisted ball of yarn, it is.
Bottom line is to study your subject. Hubby must have at least 50 cuckold sites bookmarked by now. Ignore the tantalizing sex for a spell. Study the life styles, the mundane aspects of the relationships. You may be surprised to discover a rewarding adventure is in store for the two of you together - not apart.

Interesting fantasy. I hope it works out well for you all. Have you considered having a live-in-lover? or going black? being bred?

Reno,

Thanks for posting. I wish you and your cucky happiness.

Becon - thanks for replying. I have considered a live-in lover and if that oppertunity comes along I will definately pursue it. It is the best of both worlds. I could have my cake and eat it too. I am open to having a black lover although I have not found one that is searching for the same things we are. So that has not happened yet. As for being bred, I can't have children so that is a moot point.

Joe - It is always nice to read your postings because you always have an intelligent spin on things.

I do plan on improving my station in life by finding a better lover. I just don't plan on having my cuck finance it in the long term. I don't mind my cuck financing a date or buying me new shoes or a new outfit for a date. I won't seek any financial support if I find a new husband though. If we divorce I plan on doing it for a better man. That also means more successful. That doesn't mean he has to be rich and it doesn't mean I'm gold digging. It just means that I will find a guy that I can have a successful relationship where we would both contribte to our well-being without the financial support of the cuck. Now if I am able to find a man that would like to keep my cuck around with us I would expect the cuck to financially support us. That is different then leaving him, not living with him, but expecting him to send me a check.

If I was able to find a man that was open to my cuck staying with us it would be great. The cuck would be like a roommate, but would be expected to give us all his money. In return he would gt a small allowance, a place to live and all the things that go with that. The cuck would also be our servant. Not a slave, but like a butler. He would maintane the home, prepare meals and that sort of things. Whether the cuck will be involved in our sex will be up to my new husband. Personally I prefer to not have the cuck involved in the sex, but who knows what will happen with that. We have discussed both options.

I love my cuck, but I am not IN love with him. Although we are a team when it comes to running our home and the life we live at the moment, I have discovered how close we have become on a personal level, but how we are not as compatible on an intimate level. I love him with all my heart, but having fallen for another man in the past has made me realize where we really are in our relationship. I would love to find a man that will be open to having my cuck stay on as a roommate/servant, but if I find a man that is a goo fit and I have feelings for; I won't let that little issue stand in my way. My cuck agrees with this view also. Finding this situation would be ideal, but may not be possible. We don't want to let another potential stud slip through our fingers.

Anything I do with a man will take a good deal of time. I don't plan on meeting a guy and divorcing within a couple months. On the contrary, I expect a long courtship. I won't just up and leave my current relationship on a whim. I want to know that it will work and it is what I really want. That will also entail finding a stud that is open to this kind of relationship. Difficult to find.

I have discovered with the past 2 men that I had feelings for that I don't desire sex with my husband. With the first man I even cut my husband off completely from sex feeling that I was cheating on my boyfriend. It only fueled my cuck's desires. He loved it, I liked it, and my boyfriend expected it.

My cuck and I don't want a cuckold wedding. We have discussed this. If I get married again it will be to another (better) man. Although I said I would want my cuck to give me away.

I respect the advice you have given me. It sounds like you have experience. More experience than us. For the time being we stay on our present course of being together. Even though it may sound like we are trying to force it; we arn't. Instead we are living our life together with our fantasies and hopes. If the time comes then we are prepared for what we want to do and how to handle it. Nothing will go exactly according to plan, but we do have a blueprint for our fantasies and our lives.

So we would like to experience it together in the long term with my cuck becoming a roommate, but we both realize that this may not happen. There is also a possibility that it all of this may not happen at all. But we continue our search and enjoy the here and now.

Wow Reno, what a story! Thank you for sharing something so personal with everyone. Fantastically written I must say. Enjoyed reading it, and wish you all the best.

If you don't mind I am curious about something and wondering about the cuck's sexual outlet in your perfect scenario. Am I correct in assuming that cuck husband would be responsible for his own sexual gratification? Would he be allowed sex with any other parties or would you provide him an outlet with you?

5p5

Well if he could find someone he would be more than welcome to pursue that. His outlet will probably be his hand though ;)

My wife has had three long term lovers during our marriage along with a dozen or so short term affairs. It isn't cock size that gets the odd dick into her pussy, I'm probably twice as big as most of these guys in the hard cock department. She enjoys the variety and the feel of a new dick now and then, and I enjoy watching another man's hard meat slide in and out of her.

Several of the short term lovers have spent time in our home with us, usually slept with us, though some have preferred to screw and leave. The three long term lovers have fallen into all three categories:

Al, the first one is black with a fairly long skinny uncut cock. He produces large amounts of cum and according to my wife is a very skilled lover. We have spent a great deal of time with him and his wife, both in and out of beds, over the years. We still get together at times for sex but usually it's just social among the four of us.

Randy, the second stud, is white and totally bisexual. He has an average size cut cock and very low hanging balls that swing freely as he fucks. Randy lived with us for a few months and got my wife into some interesting situations which we all enjoyed. As well as Bi he is very exhibitionistic (personally I'm more of a voyeur) and loved to fuck her in public areas or strip her and make her show off her tits and cunt to strangers. He was always engineering some arrangement in which she would be out with him or with us and dressed in a short skirt and sheer blouse with nothing else. I honestly don't know whether he has sucked more cum out of me or if I've sucked more of his from my wife. He returned to Chicago a few years ago.

The third is Steve who lives a few blocks up the street from us. He too is about average, or maybe on the big side of it and uncut. He and I still get together at times, but he has basically quit women since a rather nasty divorce. I'm not at all sure if he every really liked women, or if he just tried to deny any sort of gay orientation. Today he is pretty much gay and that alone.

Randy, after he and my wife had split up, asked me a time or two to be a bull for girl-friends he was going out with. What he really wanted was to see their little pussies stretched around my cock--and to handle my cock.

Steve and I still get together once in a while--when we do he wants to blow me, jack me off, and then have me fuck him in the ass. He likes to wear women's underwear during all this--I prefer him nude.

Al and I are good friends as are our wives. They have both quit playing around at all these days, so what ever running around Al and I do we quite often do together. He and I will probably take a few days and go fishing this spring, I doubt all the poles we have out will have reels on them.

Don't let this thread die out. Someone must have something else to contribute.

When I was growing up one of my best friends was Bob. He and I hunted and fished together, played chess together, shared books and chased women with each other. Bob was diabetic, but it only showed up in his diet, never in what he did or in how he did it.

I found myself dating a young lady from another town (we lived in a rural area) and got Bob a date with one of my girl’s friends. We often double dated over the next few months and my girlfriend and I would usually strip bare-assed naked and fuck in the front seat of my car while Bob and Linda sat in back.

Bob and I were friends, the girls were friends so what the heck. I suppose along the way Linda got a good look at my hard pole when ever she wanted but I didn’t care any more then than I would now. I don’t know what they did in the back seat as I was always more interested in what I was doing in the front. We would usually start our love making with her fishing out my cock and sucking me hard as she rubbed my balls. As she worked on my meat I’d put my right hand in her blouse and fondle a tit as we drove out into the country to be a little more alone. By the time we’d find ourselves parked for a couple of hours I’d have her blouse off, he bra down, and I’d have my hand in her panties flicking her clit with my fingers. After parking the car I’d finish removing my clothes and strip my girl then lay her down in the seat so I could feast on her cunt before mounting her for one or two good hard fucks.

Over the next while we split up, but Bob and Linda continued their relationship. That fall I was the best man when they got married. After having fucked literally before their eyes many times I honestly don’t know if Bob had ever put more than his fingers and tongue in her before the wedding.

They moved to the town Bob and I had grown up in and I would visit them once or twice a week as a rule. We’d sit around and talk or play some silly game or another. At times Bob and I still got in a game or two of chess or went hunting or fishing. The three of us became very close.

One night the wine had been flowing pretty freely and we were watching some movie. Bob and Linda began kissing pretty seriously and feeling each other up. I said I thought I’d better go but they both stopped me. Linda shoved me back to the sofa and sat in my lap. She twisted to the side and started grinding her ass into me. Bob began nuzzling her pussy, she moaned, pulled my head down and began feeding me her left tit. She had huge nipples like small strawberries.

Linda shrugged out of her blouse and bra, then pulled Bob’s head deeper into her bare crotch. Bob’s free right hand was working at my belt which made his concerns fairly obvious.

Bob had taken his pants loose while he ate Linda. He and Linda both stood and removed the rest of their clothing. Bob was only about half hard as he lay back and Linda sat astraddle him then began pulling me to her as she unbuttoned my shirt. Bob joined in by reaching up to unsnap my jeans. I dropped the zipper and Linda grabbed a handful of hard meat out of my shorts. Linda put both hands as far as they would go around my cock and began licking lustily on my cock head. The room was well lighted and Bob watched intently as his wife fed on my love staff. He then reached down and eased his meat into her pussy. I pulled Linda’s head down more fully onto my cock and began hunching her until I shot my cum down her throat. Bob sprayed his load deeply into her at the same moment. Linda convulsed and we all three sank together in a nude pile of lust on the living room floor.

They explained to me the diabetes was taking its toll of Bob’s ability to get an erection and had almost destroyed his ability to fuck to orgasm for either of them. Oral sex was becoming more and more important to their sex lives. They had discovered from looking at and reading porn that both were turned on by a third person being involved. I was close to both of them and a fairly safe partner in a small town.

My visits with them continued until I joined the Marine Corps a few months later. Bob’s condition steadily worsened and what had begun as blow jobs or hand jobs from Linda as they fucked in front of me, became me finishing the fuck as Bob grew too soft to go on in her cunt. She would suck Bob off and I would then fuck her to orgasm as Bob worked on her tits and rubbed her clit and my cock as it sawed wetly in and out of her and my bag slapped her loudly on the cheeks of her ass.

The were divorced a short time after I went to boot camp. Linda had a baby not long after that, the child was Bob’s or at least looked like him. He remarried a year or so later and succumbed to his affliction shortly after I got out of uniform. He was a good friend.

Reactions: Robert257a
That was a very good, but sad story. Sorry to hear about your friend. Also I always like to thank the military men that defend our right to live our lives. Thanks for sharing your story.

I enjoy hearing these stories. I tend to really get into the emotions that are experiened when a cuck must hand over his wife to a better man and really doesn't have much choice in the matter. Anyone have any other stories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update for this very hot story?

Or does anyone have any similar scenario's they would like to add?