• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
Do you think your mother will ever ask you to undertake physical worship of other parts of Her superior body?

Hi daddyau8888,
i really don't know wether i will be required to worship other areas of my mum's body.Foot worship is done on a regular basis.This includes kissing her shoes or boots when worn.I also kiss her arse as a form of worship on a regular basis.Both my ex-wife and master have told my mum that she should consider queening me.The idea amuses her but it hasn't happened yet.
Needless to say i am queened by my ex and occasionally by my master.On two occasions now i have helped dress my mum in preparation for my master.Both times i was under strict orders not to actually touch her body while helping her dress.It was nigh on impossible and twice my fingers touched her.I received two separate spankings for this.if you have more questions please feel free to ask,Slave 45

Thanks Sklavostom,
where to begin?It is really difficult to say as to what level this will go.My slavery to my ex and master was established for some time before my mum became involved.Her involvement was very gradual and i don't think any of us thought it would reach the level it has.Her initial meetings with my ex-wife and my master ( these were dinner dates or drinks ) were done to shock me.She was ashamed of me when she found out i was a willing cuckold and her response was her way of shocking and shaming me to ' come to my senses ' and get out of the situation,to be a 'man'.
As time went on she began to lap up the attention she was getting from my master and gradually he seduced her.After that there was no stopping her and the three of them have grown very close.As i said this didn't happen overnight,it was slow and gradual.We do sit and talk but no one has yet brought up the subject of how far my slavery will go.If you consider that in nearly all my spare time at home ( or at my mothers ) i am either naked or in one of my maid outfits then i would say it is quite full on.
My master has taken a step back in my physical punishments preferring to watch my mum and ex carry these out.Certainly my mum is growing more dominant over me as the months go by.i don't know wether i have really answered your questions but it's something i feel the need to address.i will be putting this to the three of them this week to get their thoughts of where this is going.If you want to raise more issues please feel free,Slave 45

Dear slave 45 thanks for the reply with all respect to sklavostom's suggestion I think it would be better to affirm that your mother remains your mother and you do not become so degraded, humiliated and debased that you become something sub-human but remain to her at least a son but her slave. So you are overcoming the incest taboo for the sake of your love and service to her and to show your other superiors that degrading and taboo breaking is a major act of the love and service you wish to give them! But that as things have changed so much that much more intense contact between you and her is now something for them to contemplate. (Such as eating Sir's creampies from your own superior's (mother's) cunt) such things affirm that you are now at 'another level' of service to her and to your other superiors. Another suggestion is perhaps becoming her and their all kinds of waste toilet. It would be interesting to speculate whether your mother might take an interest in your physical transformation into a semi-female with the use of female hormones, body modification etc. OR just make you continue to function as a caged humiliated degraded male focusing your energy on true service. Would love to be there to see some of this I might add if I was so privileged! It would be so wonderful to see a son giving such service to his own mother and also serving the woman he once called his wife and her lover who took her from him (as was only right) and the other superior who has come in to add to this wonderful mix.

Thankyou Sklavostom and Daddyau8888 for your thoughts.
The idea of a slave contract is a good one and i may well suggest this to them.My mum is staying over tomorrow and i intend to talk to them all about our future.The thought of doing away with our past relationships to become just their slave is an interesting one.In a way this has been happening on a gradual basis but i understand what you are saying.I think this will be talked about when we meet tomorrow.
Breaking taboos is exactly what's happened as their dominance has grown over me.Becoming more intimate is another gradual process.Receiving creampie from my mum would,for me,be the most humiliating act.My mum has certainly grown in her confidence.As i said in a previous post i have now been allowed to watch them fuck on 2 occasions.My mum has also been present while the contents of my masters condom were emptied into my mouth.My ex has told me that when my next orgasm is due she would like to see me wank over my mums' boots.The point is whatever they tell me to do i will.
Having said that i am not to sure about the toilet scenario.My ex has given me golden showers in the past but it's something i will think about.The idea of hormones to make me more feminine is something i have never considered but the idea is an exciting one.Although i wear a chastity device and my orgasms are limited what effect would these have on my ability to have an erection and orgasm?The thought of losing the pleasure of erections and orgasms altogether would be crushing.
I agree with you totally that it was only right that my master took my wife away from me.Watching them together is a huge thrill but i still feel as jealous and shamed as when they first got together.
Thanks again for your thoughts,any other suggestions would be most welcome,Slave 45

Thanks please pass on my compliments to your mother and again I would consider it a privilege to meet her one day

Can I just day this quote from you so aroused me and made me so happy for you that your journey is progressing under you Master, your ex wife, your own mother and the other superiors who you now belong to and wish to serve by being humiliated, degraded, used and reduced!

You wrote: 'Becoming more intimate is another gradual process.Receiving creampie from my mum would,for me,be the most humiliating act.My mum has certainly grown in her confidence.As i said in a previous post i have now been allowed to watch them fuck on 2 occasions.My mum has also been present while the contents of my masters condom were emptied into my mouth.My ex has told me that when my next orgasm is due she would like to see me wank over my mums' boots.'

OMG I would so love to be privileged enough to be sitting there having say afternoon or morning tea with your mother as you lay at our feet debasing and humiliating yourself, naked, uncaged, masturbating over her naked or clothed feet. It would be such a privilege to be to watch such a situation! (Particularly if your own mother had say also ******* Her divine cunt or arsehole or her breasts for you to fixate on them think about before or as you masturbated). Ultimately the idea of you being (usually) denied the chance to play with your cock and to burn with desire to masturbate to own mother's body really turns me on. Also too the idea that one day she will see her son turned into a cock sucker and bitch of real men. Oh you are just so cute slave 45!

slave 45 said:
Breaking taboos is exactly what's happened as their dominance has grown over me.Becoming more intimate is another gradual process.

Breaking taboos has always been the best way to put a slave onto his place. And the more slowly it goes the more addicted you will become.

slave 45 said:
Receiving creampie from my mum would,for me,be the most humiliating act.

Sure it is honey. And I'd bet that sooner or later you will get your master's creampie right from her oven.

slave 45 said:
My mum has certainly grown in her confidence.As i said in a previous post i have now been allowed to watch them fuck on 2 occasions.My mum has also been present while the contents of my masters condom were emptied into my mouth.

Confidence is just one part of the puzzle. But you should know that with you watching her she can enjoy her arousal even more.

At the moment she herself has to learn it but with every taboo break there will be less that could turn her off. For now she might need some 'persuasion' from your master to have a look at your burning devotion. But soon she will love to be a real bitch and to show you everything she secretly desires.

slave 45 said:
My ex has told me that when my next orgasm is due she would like to see me wank over my mums' boots.The point is whatever they tell me to do i will.

Of cause you will do, slave! And I bet you'll lick it up again like the deviant slut you are.

slave 45 said:
Having said that i am not to sure about the toilet scenario.My ex has given me golden showers in the past but it's something i will think about.

Do you think it is your choice? If your mom wants to give you golden showers or some natural champagne you of cause will go down.

slave 45 said:
The idea of hormones to make me more feminine is something i have never considered but the idea is an exciting one.Although i wear a chastity device and my orgasms are limited what effect would these have on my ability to have an erection and orgasm?The thought of losing the pleasure of erections and orgasms altogether would be crushing.

From my point of view hormones should be given at the end only if you have broken almost every other taboo. You already are a c3 and with hormones you can come to the point where it is just too obvious.

On the other hand i used Premarin cream at my own little sissy for Christmas. And she looked so totally shocked and cute when she finally realized why her clitty was burning so hot. Just priceless!

slave 45 said:
I agree with you totally that it was only right that my master took my wife away from me.Watching them together is a huge thrill but i still feel as jealous and shamed as when they first got together.

That's how it works, slave. My lil sissy really never came over it to see me with my husband. But for us it is just a proof for her never ending devotion. And we love her to be the 'peeping sissy jennifer' she always has been. ;)

Goddess Nicole

Daddy commenting further

What wonderful words GodessNicole it must be wonderful to be fly on the wall at your place! Your sissy sounds scrumptious even as a pain slut!

As I say I would love to be able to interact in the dynamics between this bitch as he/it becomes more and more captured within his/its need to do whatever his/its master and those who cooperate or serve under the same master wish to do to further transform him/it

One day I would so love to fuck the 'little girl' alongside her sexy mother as the mother kisses and plays with me (assuming the master allows this of course though it is not clear to me that he might not though he seems to like having a harem he he but I hope not all of the harem is meant to be exclusively his)

And right at the same time as I am getting ready to play with this newly minted it/girl I can see it/her burning with lust for her/its own mother (Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm made into an incestuous slut going against society and religions dictates to meet her/its needs as these have been trained into by its own master, ex wife and master and mother he he)

She/it is burning with desire to gather whatever 'maleness' it it still thinks it has to act out more on its desire for its own mothers bodily delights. Anyway ultimately his/its/hers mother will gain a dutiful incest daughter burning with desire to be stimulated as any girl might be if they were attracted to their own mother.

Of course his/it/she will actually welcome server beating, physical torture and similar in order to help it at times get over the deep shame it sometimes still feels at giving up its maleness, its normalness, its desire to have a normal life with a wife and children in order to live out the much more powerful lusts and energies it has being a depraved, re-engineered bitch.

I would just love to move my mouth from the mother's mouth as I kissed her to kiss his/it/her's mouth especially just after a residual look of shame and a cute blush of shame comes over both mother and 'daughter' mmmmmmmmmm how sexy.

Of course I am perverted enough to want to think about the master one day ordering what remaining functional sperm is left in its system to be systematically drained and kept and then placed inside the mother to see if an incest baby can be produced (suspending the normal cuckold relationship yes) but then to see the ex wife bring up the child with the master as their child. Then both the mother and 'daughter/son') having to live with the fact that the sick perverted fruit of their own bodies lives right in front of them and hopefully will be brought up (when old enough and legal of course) to also take their place as the superior of the technical father and maybe produce more fruit with its own mother/grandmother.

You see Goddess my focus remains on extending out the incest side of things so much that it becomes part of the glorious ongoing torture and degradation that the bitch feels as it serves its superiors. I know you are focusing on the creatures gradual transformation and rightly so as this is a transformation that quite rightly its master may well decide needs to be made to turn it fully from a sort of man to a sub man to a woman. My point is slave 45 will become more and more dependent on being a grovelling creature and slave when it realises that incest and extreme incest is one of the things it has been degraded, humiliated and manipulated into agreeing to and as far as I am concerned the more incestuous taboos are broken with the mother the better it will be for 'son' and mother as they continue their lives together. It will intensify their new relationship allow her to use him and degrade him more and more and keep him humble, and focused on the fact that this IS his new life, too much has changed too much has been altered !

I hope you realise I am not just writing this as 'to beat to' fantasy I would so so much to help brainwash and assist in some or all of this coming about if I was so privileged to be allowed to be involved. I do agree that slave 45 needs to become far more happy with slipping into a feminine and inferior role. E.g. I would love to be able to ask permission of its master and superiors to take it out to somewhere like Melbourne Zoo with the mother hopefully coming along so that 'he' looks like a woman, dresses, walks, talks etc like one. And out in the car park or on the way home if the master would okay it stop off somewhere and treat him/it/her (with the help of the Mum) as the girl him/it/her MUST be more and more to honour its master and superiors and its mother.

Daddy:p

for me its all about the woman im in love with. your mom knows you best and knows what makes you tick perhaps she will take morbid pleasure in equiping you x and bull with invaluable empowering knowledge that will make them able to effortlessly manipulate and dominate you in a way that is more humiliating than ever concieved. but if you love your x show it by making sure that big dick stays deep inside her wher e it belongs and enjoy watching her squirt

Thanks for everyone's comments and input as well as raising some interesting points.The four of us have now sat down and discussed my slave/cuckold status and where the relationship is heading.The short answer is there is no long term plan as such.We are just going to see where it takes us.My ex-wife is delighted the way things have turned out.When my mum first became involved with my master there was concern that my ex might become jealous.Far from it,she has grown ever closer to my mum and delights in the further humiliations brought upon me by my mum's involvement.
During our talk my mum said to me that if i ever wanted ' out ' of my cuckold lifestyle ( as in physically moving out ) she would understand but she would not stop sleeping with my master.She said she had never been more sexually fullfilled and would do anything for him.
My master of course is loving every minute.He now has 2 women that adore him and a cuckold slave to serve him.As i said there are no long term goals as such but my mum asked me what was the one thing i really wanted.I told the three of them i was more than happy to carry on as their slave but the one thing i wished for was to be able to fuck my ex again,even just once.My ex told me that this was never going to happen,she would not let my cock anywhere near her pussy again.My mum chipped in with a delicious comment ' you can't blame her.She's now got a real man,why would she want you again? '
As i've said before the situation we are now in wasn't planned,it happened very gradually.It is still evolving and the 4 of us will just have to see where it takes us.Thanks again for your comments and i will update later this week,Slave 45

Take my advice beg beg beg your Mum, Master and ex to allow you to fuck your Mum as a special special treat

Your Master can turn the lust you will feel for entering your own mother's cunt into a really good turn on to enhance his won sex with her and you will do almost anything to be allowed to fuck her more than once. also the fear, lust, self-hatred etc that is generated in you and your mother for being sexual partners is a special gift she can give to her Master or sex partner and you can also give to all three of your superiors. Your ex can take special delight in forcing you to become a motherfucker. Finally your mother can take extra delight in being such a slut generating her need for cock so much that she will allow her own son to fuck her (to degrade and destroy your self respect to make you a better pig and slave to your superiors of course) but also it makes hr hotter slut for your Master that she will allow herself get turned on by her ow son's cock.. Personally I feel you should all try and make this a regular feature.
At times you may find it hard to get it up to enter your mothers cunt ( he he he) and this will allow your ex and Master and even your mother to discipline you severely as you try to overcome the deep taboos around mothers and sons having sex. He he what a gift of complete destruction of your self respect as you beg beg beg look forward to being allowed to fuck your own mother. Deep down too your mother can still express her maternal feelings for you by being available for sex with you BUT if it was me as your Master I would make your mother often take the lead in torturing and beating you especially your clitty, back cunt, balletes etc and also take the lead in taking you to places like sex cinemas or arranged meets with bu or gay guys and offering your mouth to suck guys there.. and your cuckold cunt as well for them to fuck (Obviously prearranged guys with health checks as apparently they wish to keep you eating creampies from your ex and as I hope your mother too)

Thanks for your thoughts Daddyau8888,interesting ideas indeed.As i said before the thing i want more than ever is to fuck my ex-wife again,even just once.I know she will never let this happen and she takes great pleasure in constantly taunting me about it.My mum also now enjoys in tormenting me over this.The fact that the same man who took my wife from me is now also fucking my mum is exquisite humiliation.
As far as torturing me ( as in physical punishment ) my master has in recent months let my ex and mum administer this,sometimes just one of them but usually together.My mum has become adept at handing out canings and using the riding crop.She spanks long and hard and has reduced me to tears on more than one occasion.
I have been promised release from my chastity device tomorrow evening.My mum will be present and my ex has promised my orgasm will be humiliating.i will post what happens.Having been denied for a long time i really don't care how humiliating it is.several times in recent weeks my ex has removed the device and stroked my cock untill the point of orgasm and then stopped at the last second.Wether i will actually be allowed to wank tomorrow remains to be seen. Slave 45

Daddyau8888 said:
Take my advice beg beg beg your Mum, Master and ex to allow you to fuck your Mum as a special special treat

Lol! What a marvelous idea!

I for myself for sure wouldn't do this with my own sissy son. But maybe your Master like to watch your mum doing it with you? Maybe just to see you fail because of your flurry! Or maybe she will let you wear a penis extension to let you be less tiny - and you'd feel almost nothing but your humiliation!

Just wonderful!

mmmmmmmmmmm he he Id fuck your sissy son for you Goddess Nicole (if you allow her to be used this way of course)

I do hope this cuck slave's Master does see the sense of making Mum and son fuck regularly.. I am glad Mum loves disciplining her little bitch son too !

Is it okay to ask your Master to take some pics of you grovelling and serving him, your ex and your mother I personally want to start fapping to your Mums and exs pics and love the dea of your Mum turned into a I will fuck anything even my own son slut he he but at least the deep shame and humiliation of defying nature and society's laws by being involved in regular incest sex and also too in her then being often denied the only cunt you will ever again get to fuck (your own mother's) he he he

Slow down Daddy darling!

I really like your ideas. But don't forget that this forum and threat isn't about incest breeding. It's about slave45's feelings and experiences and you should fap to her / him / it / whatever. ;)

Yours,
Goddess Nicole

Daddyau8888 said:
Is it okay to ask your Master to take some pics of you grovelling and serving him, your ex and your mother I personally want to start fapping to your Mums and exs pics and love the dea of your Mum turned into a I will fuck anything even my own son slut he he but at least the deep shame and humiliation of defying nature and society's laws by being involved in regular incest sex and also too in her then being often denied the only cunt you will ever again get to fuck (your own mother's) he he he

Reactions: WimpHub2
Yes you are right, Godess Nicole, as you no doubt almost always are at home too Goddess!! (except when you allow one of your lovers to be right at times he he) I am over focusing on the incest and breeding aspect and I admit I would so love to be permitted to not so much fap but fuck that Mum in front of her son (if the Master allowed it). I also understand that it is about slave 45 etc I have picked up that they wish to or seem to wish to keep him 'intact' not eventually shrink his ballettes or alter his clitty and seem to want it to stay functional and seem to focus on denial and pain from discipline (mmmmmm) rather than sissificiation or even feminisation and turning him/it/her into a leaking only thing as such. If that is the case the torture of occasional fucking of his own mother then usual denial would to me be a wonderful thing to watch if I was his ex or his Master! Also it would make the Mum understand she is a slut for her new lover and man so much so she will use her sexual charms to 'entrap', 'enflame' and control her own son for him! I agree that I went too far with the breeding idea and that this is not a site that is into incest breeding across generations!!!
Still would love to see pics of slave 45 grovelling at the feet of his naked Mum, ex and Master though (with them preferably naked too!!)

As promised my mum visited Monday evening but things didn't turn out the way i was hoping.After going months without orgasm i had been promised that Monday evening i would be released.My ex had told me it would be in front of the three of them and she was keen on the idea of me ejaculating over my mums' boots.When my mum arrived she was wearing a blouse,long leather skirt and her wooden wedge heels.no boots.I was told to stand facing the wall while they chatted.After half an hour my ex called me over.The three of them were sat on the sofa,my mum sat in the centre.
My ex unlocked my chastity device and within seconds my cock was erect.Both my ex and mum laughed,my mum adding that ' i just couldn't control it '.My master left the room and returned with a leash which he handed to my mum.She placed it round me as i was told to get on all fours.With my mum holding the leash my ex told me to start wanking.My ex told me to spurt every drop onto my mums' feet and shoes.Within 2 to 3 minutes i could feel the first spasms of my approaching orgasm and knew i was close to an explosive ejaculation.My mum told me to stop which i did.She turned to my ex and said 'i've just realised.You wanted me to wear my boots for tonight.'my ex laughed and said she thought i was close to squirting but it was up to my mum.My mums' crushing comment was ' he will have to wait for the boots'.
I knew if i was allowed another few jerks of my cock i would be having the orgasm i was so longing for and begged my mum to let me continue.She pulled my face close to hers and said it was my fault i was being denied again.If i had called her to remind her to wear her boots i would have orgasmed by now.I apologised and begged her to forgive me.For the rest of the evening i remained naked and was told to stand facing the wall.
My master locked my device back on and just after midnight i was sent to my room for the night.Soon after i heard the 3 of them laughing as they went to their room.I spent one of my most frustrating nights i can remember while my master -very noisily- fucked my mum and ex.

Users who are viewing this thread