• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
In reply to Falcondfw69,you brought up a couple of good points.I would of course love it if my master ordered my ex to fuck me.I still love her and of course still long to fuck her ,even just once.My master would probably,almost certainly,never let her fuck me again,even if she wanted to.He gets a huge kick from constantly reminding me that he took her from me,not just her pussy but her heart.That he now sleeps with her in the 'master' bedroom,enjoying her pussy,arse,tits and mouth while i suffer.
My ex-wife and mum now carry out most of my punishments but my master is expert in mental torture.He will always tell me how good it feels to have his cock in my ex while taunting me that i will never feel that again.
As for wanting to sleep with my mum,well it really is a tough one to answer.Having now watched her twice fuck my master i will admit it was an amazing experience.Without question it was the humiliation of her giving herself to the man who cuckolded me.When he first starting seducing her he bought her a leather skirt,something she would never have worn before.Seeing her in it for the first time i remember how stunning she looked and also feeling aroused.It wasn't just the skirt but the fact she was wearing it for him, to please the man who had heaped so much shame on me.One of her fave outfits for relaxing is a long satin robe,usually with stockings.Again,being denied orgasms for long periods you will -i will- become aroused very easily.Wether i could ever break that final taboo is open to doubt.Fantasising about it is one thing but to actually do it would be a huge step.

That a good boy think about and lets hope those in control of your sad, pathetic life think about it too and allow it to happen turned not only into a cuckold but a motherfucker!

It would be such a privilege to see some pictures of your lovely ex and see what you are now forever denied and also your mum especially now she has become such a slut for the man who mentally tortures you with the knowledge that he stole not only the body but the heart of your ex wife away!

Hi Sklavos.We haven't signed a slave contract although we have talked about my status as their slave.Everyone is happy with the way things are going and my mum is relishing her relationship with my master and being involved in my degradation.As i have said before the one thing i would want to change is being able to fuck my ex again but there is now a real man taking care of that.
Last weekend i was finally allowed my first orgasm in months.This time my mum wore her boots.She sat on the sofa between my ex and master.I was knelt in front of them and my ex told me to make sure it all went on my mums' boots.All 3 made comments as i started to wank.within a minute of being fully erect i had one of the most intense orgasms i've ever had and leant forward to make sure i came over her boots.I ejaculated so hard that some of it went on the bottom of the sofa and on the floor although most ended up on my mums' boots.
I had no time to recover as my ex jumped up and pushed my head onto the boots.i was told to lick every drop up.When i had licked her boots clean my head was pushed to the floor to lick the rest up.When i had finished my ex took me to the bathroom to wash my cock before placing my chastity device back on.

Apologies on the abrupt finish on previous post.I just wanted to quickly update on events since then.I was punished for not shooting all of my come onto my mums' boots.My mum and ex took it in turns to give me 12 stokes of the cane.it wasn't a huge number of strokes but both of them caned very hard leaving my arse stinging for ages.My ex has told me that next time i am allowed to orgasm she will make it even more humiliating for me.
My mum and i talked alone soon after and she noticed that i hadn't been quite so attentive in the hours after my orgasm.She told me that my ex had told her ( this was several months ago ) that one of the reasons for placing me in chastity was that it made me more willing to serve and please her.As soon as my ex let me orgasm my willingness to serve her was not quite as it should be.My mum said she had now seen this for herself and the remedy was simple.I should be kept frustrated for as long as possible.She asked me wether i agreed and i quietly said yes.She also told me she had chatted to my ex about my orgasm.Although i hadn't come for a long time they were both surprised at the amount i spurted out and my inability to control it.
They had both decided that next time i would wear a condom.My ex had also suggested that next time my master would be the one to wank me.My mum smiled when she told me this.She added that it would be the ultimate humiliation.The man who has taken my wife from me ( and now fucking my mum ) would have control of my cock and making me orgasm.
My mum has since stayed over but i will have to post about this later,slave 45

they are right that you shouldn't get to cum so often. it interferes with your servitude. it should be a once a year event, with a chance to skip a year if any one of the three, your master, ex or mother decide you don't deserve it that year. you should bring that up to them.

Interesting suggestion odang.I have to admit that the thought of going a whole year without orgasm is almost unbearable.You are spot on in saying that being allowed relief interferes with my servitude.i would say it takes a few days after release untill i really become attentive and serve as a true slave should.That's not to say that i shirk my duties but they are not carried out with the true submissive willingness.
My master has suggested i now go at least 3 months in chastity but my mum ( along with my ex ) want at least 4 months.Your idea of going a whole year has been playing on my mind.As i said i find the thought alone almost too much but the masochist/submissive nature of me is also thrilled by the idea.To actually be denied for a year while watching my master enjoy orgasm after orgasm while he fucks my ex and my mum.And then the thought that they may extend it further if not happy with my performance over the year.I will give this serious thought.i know if i do suggest it my ex will certainly say yes.
Thanks again for your suggestion,Slave 45

Man, you might want to think that one through very carefully before putting it on the table... But, to each his own...good luck with that...
JR

I think all the suggestions are great but I remain convinced that the incest drive and lust should be ****** on you as part of your submission

slave45 I want you to still be able to fuck but it will not be your ex okay give up that hope she is your Masters now.

Your mother is his too but it is still open to him to allow your some hope of access to her cunt with your silly little clitty. BUT you must put to them a proposition that will see all of them understand you are willing to go to great lengths to suffer and serve to have very occasional access to your own mother's cunt the cunt your came out of when your were born he he. You must beg them to really work on you, give you pain, hold you in total chastity, you work hard to serve them be there to be frustrated and serve as they enjoy life and you suffer crying tears of frustration and pain that they get to see.

Listen to me! Beg permission of Master to ask your Mum and ex to really start using you as a pain slut, really, also for your Mum and ex to start actively feminising you so that as an alternative to THE long periods of chastity you ara talking about atm you can beg them for periods of about two months chastity in return for you performing such good service that you can at least hope that you can fuck your Mum as a special special privilege.

Your ex should be happy too as she will look into your eyes and see that you are denied all sex with her and that you have sunk so so low that you will do anything to fuck your own mother! It will bring many smiles to her face and to your Master as they watch you get all excited as you prepare to fuck your own mother the woman who has been turning you into a woman and beating your severely over the past two months and the ONLY way she expresses motherly affection to you now is once every two months she opens he slut cunt to you, you sick perverted fuck..

I guarantee your ex will water up and get totally wet and wild as she plays with her clitty seeing her ex reduced to a pathetic mother fucker who has gone through so much pain and extra service to be allowed a few minutes fucking his own mother!

Also your Master will find your mother a much more ferocious slut after she serves him by letting you fuck her as it shows she will do this for him a true slut in the making as far as he is concerned.

Imagine this! Your Master has overseen his woman (your ex) and his new woman your Mum turn you into a pathetic slut willing to endure a lot of pain and a lot of extra work in the hope that every two months your own mother will lie down (probably after beating the shit out of you with your ex helping her) and with the pain still in you you get your one chance to remember what it is like to be a man!!! That is by exciting your uncaged clitty to harden enough for it to enter your own mothers cunt flaps and slide in for a few minutes..

Then it is back to two months of extreme service and pain for the next privilege the privilege of being a mother fucker and being the ultimate loser.

By being a very good sissy slave bitch so that that you will subject yourself to a lot of beatings by your Mum and ex over the two months and being a good cross dressing sissy and serve Master and do very well in your household duties etc your next brief chance at being a mother fucking loser will take place again.

Discuss this idea of mine with your Master. Your ex and Master will possibly agree to this as in return for this you also realise now that you must forever give up any hopes whatever of the fucking sexual contact you STILL pathetically say you crave with your ex.

BUT in begging them all to allow you you to still have occasional hope of sexual contact with your own mother you will keep alive that 'man' side of you that you say you are still attached to and it seems they wish to keep alive in you ( a little bit). Also it makes it all the more sick and sad to see your old life as a real man get briefly revived after several months of extreme pain and slave bondage in return for a few minutes every few months of you getting to fuck your own mother he he.

I am not asking you to 'ask' without suggesting that in return for this hope of fucking your own mother you will need to be VERY good for at least two months, also your Mum will need to help them feminise and sissify her own son and very actively discipline you with whips, paddles, belts floggers so that her obvious desire to hurt you can be fully developed.

Your Mum I think will be very sadistic with you as she is having to allow you the privilege of access to her cunt and in this she is being a mother to you ( motherly love he he) but it is my hope she will continue to deal with your very severely during the two months in between when she shows 'affection' to her sad sick son (the period I am suggesting in between you getting to fuck her)

Your Mum too will be showing to your Master that she is a true slut for him willing to allow her own son access to her cunt, even though he is a sissy and slave now BUT she is such a slut for him she will do it.

I really think if you put this idea of mine to them that they might see the sense in it. As it turns all your natural needs and desires on its head.

As you have so degraded yourself that you will do anything for pussy even sissify yourself, enslave yourself and allow your ex wife and your OWN mother to severely discipline you just so you can fuck your own mother (maybe) every two months.

I am suggesting this.

I feel it is an added twist and I honestly feel it is letting go of golden opportunity IF your Master and ex and mother do not incorporate incest into the things you are ****** to do. It will so hot up your humiliation of yourself and your total degrading of yourself.

As for your Mum the incest has already begun the moment she agreed to serve and be with your ex and your Master. Holding out her cunt as a special prize to you is just a way of perverting and making this even a better way of keeping you under control and degrading you further.

Please my advice to you is do not keep pushing the total chastity thing. IF there is any chance you still want to ever use your clitty again then this way it can happen. As it so such a degrading way to get to use it. I hope your Master and your ex will jump at it and ALSO your Mum who is obviously starting to enjoy being a slut and this way she is a mega slut he he

BUT the price you pay is VERY steep indeed and it is steep enough I think to interest your ex, your Master and your mother as it enslaves you in a life of total perversion and service.

I believe I am trying to be your friend in suggesting to you to beg them to use the powerful instinct we all have to want to fuck but to point out to them that if it is perverted and used in this way it will degrade, humiliate and enslave you further.

It is a great pity to enter into arrangements that may as well be arrangement any cuck bitch slave or sub would make with any ex and any new bull Master and any third woman.

In your case it is not ordinary third woman it is your mother! This is too unusual a thing not to be used to the max. Beg them to USE this to its fullest.

Believe me they and you will get more out of it if you USE and play on the incest taboo even more than you are now. I say this not so much for your needs but for your mother, Masters and ex's needs as they come first. If they use the incest taboo like this and pervert your desire to still use your clitty now and then as a 'man' then your humiliation and slavery gets more intense!

Get your Master to read this and ask him to think about it. At the very least my suggestion will make your Mum a much better slut for him if he requires her to fuck her own son (now and then) as a way to further carrot and stick you into total service and submission.

Hi Daddyau8888,thanks for taking the time and effort to post such a thorough insight to your ideas.Most of my posts are a brief summary of the main events in my life so i don't always go into great detail of every punishment or humiliation i receive.Rest assured that i am well and truly their pain slut.My ex and master have among other things a 3 canes,a riding crop,paddle and a cat of nine tails.on average i will be physically punished 4 to 5 times a week.
Although my master still punishes me occasionally it is now my ex and mum who mainly carry this out.And on most occasions i will be in tears by the end of it.usually it will be my arse or back that take the beating.My mum is now using face slapping more often.This is painfull and very humiliating as i am always told to keep eye contact while my face is slapped,easier said than done.
the whole concept of being used sexually by my mum is an intriguing idea but i don't think it will be happening any time soon.Please bear with me on this.I have seriously considered everything in your post ( i have read it 5 or 6 times now).The first step would of course be to suggest it.Like the idea of suggesting a year in denial i find it a real dilema.The very submissive tendencies i have would be aroused at just asking the question.Let me tell you about something that happened about 2 weeks ago.
My mum was staying over and my ex had removed my chastity device for cleaning.While it was removed my ex told me to help my mum change into her nightwear.She was alone in the bedroom and this had obviously been arranged.She said nothing but clicked her fingers and pointed to her shoes.I removed these and then helped remove her skirt and blouse.She told me to leave her panties and stockings on but to carefully remove her bra.She told me to fetch her long satin robe.I helped her into it and then knelt in front of her to tie the belt.When i stood up my cock was erect.She looked at my erection and just gave me a mocking smile.All she said was to tell me to get back to my ex in the bathroom.for the record i was later caned by my ex for ' having the audacity to have an erection while helping your mum undress'.
The point i am making is that was truly shaming.That evening was just before i was allowed my first orgasm in months.It stands to reason that any female contact would cause sexual arousal.But the fact it happened in front of just my mum is something that the 3 of them have since taunted me about.My master has told me a couple of times since that he found it so funny,his sissy slave getting aroused as he prepared his mum for his masters' cock.I was made to apologise to my mum ( while kissing her feet ) and made to promise it won't happen again.
As i have said i will seriously consider the points you have made.Thankyou again for your time in posting your ideas.Like the one year in chastity suggestion your suggestion is now very much in my thoughts, Slave 45

I am so happy to hear that they are playing on the sexual attraction aspect with your mother also I am VERY glad to hear that your Mum is becoming very sadistic and focused on giving you pain MMMMMMMMMmmm AND that your Master and ex are playing on the sexual tension between you and your own mother! Very happy to hear it.

My english is very bad ı know. I tried to explain a month ago this situation. Maybe ı can't explain or you didn't want answer my post. Why don't you always go into great detail. ı don't understand you because most of people don't you charge for this situation. This web side for cuckolding stuff. Your life is interesting and a lot of people want to know your life detail. Many people don't know your real ID therefore ı think, you can into great detail. I don't understand you why do you worry share this emotion. you are braveheart for shear this life style but you worry about detail.

Oh God I so want to be there as you lick my cum from your own mothers cunt but I will be happy if I one day hear you have licked your masters cum from her cunt. The issue of you fucking YOUR OWN BIRTH MOTHER is an interesting one and I thank you for understanding the reason for my suggestion of it. As it will actually degrade and debase you even more to have been a mother fucker.

It will also make your mother a more interesting fuck slut for your Master too as she is prepared to do this to degrade, destroy her own son's last hopes of being a real man as the ultimate taking away of manhood is to ensure that your own son fucks you, desires you, enters you he he.

More than that knowing you have done it as a part of your handing over of your will, spirit and soul to your Master, your ex wife and your own mother and that eventually probably even this memory of your clitty entering her cunt will be a memory only as they eventually take this extreme privilege away from you. Maybe one day opening up the hope of your removal of your testicles and feminisation so that maybe one day you can become your mothers lesbian lover.

Your tormentors and owners will or should at least use the memory you have of your own clitty sliding in and out of your mother's cunt in the same cruel and efficient way they sue the memory you still have of it sliding in and out of your ex wife's cunt.

But it has to be a memory for you to yearn and dream of it even when the day comes that is decided you can no longer fuck her (if they do ever allow it anyway).

I can only imagine the pleasure it will give your ex wife to look into your eyes as you receive a severe beating from her or your own mother knowing that she made you wish desire and yearn to fuck your own mother as part of the conditioning and destruction of your will as a man that she has chosen to take part in. The path she chose when she allowed your Master to take her from you.

Also too to see the jealousy, the last little bits of it beaten out of you as you imagine your ex wife playing sexually with your mother and Master taking them both whenever he feels like it- it doesn't come better than that and you will have many years to praise and thank them for this use and abuse of you. 'Thank you mother' 'Thank you ex-wife' 'Thank you Master'

I sincerely hope they force you to become an incestuous lover of your mother and then use this to further condition you to become the total servant of them and pain bitch you need to be.

I would deeply appreciate your asking your betters to respond to me on private message if I was to do so.

Looks like his/its ability to have free time on computer has been restricted I do hope from my point of view that his/its own mothers cunt cheeks and flaps, her vagina, her clitoris, the subtle movement of her hips the shifting of her body the breath she has upon his body as he uncages his clitty it becomes erect (if it still can as him/it fights the deep revulsion of the sin of incest ( he he he) to achieve the need to enter a sexually attractive cunt (and indeed the contrary energy of taboo breaking) and following the orders of his ex wife and master and mother as maybe they too look on as he enters his own mother) that that takes place.. His body, of course will be aching and the pain almost unbearable from the beatings, canings, whippings, suspension, clamping he/it has received at the hand of his ex and his mother but his cocklet still is able to slide inside his own mothers cunt and he is allowed ten of fifteen strokes feeling it growing to love t yearn for it dream about it at night he is then ordered to withdraw and perhaps cream his pathetic slave juice on his mothers feet and spend half an hour licking them to make sure nothing is left.. The hopefully he is again severely beaten by his ex and mother as the consequence and the additional price of being able to be uncaged long enough to briefly fuck his own mother.. He then has to kneel while he watches or hears his ex and own mother have a real session of lustful inhibited sex of the sort he will NEVER EVE HAVE AGAIN IN THIS LIFE.. perhaps unless he becomes a total sissy and is feminized and is allowed or ordered to become his mother's lesbian lover or be slut available for men to use is own breast implants perhaps modeled exactly copy of his own mothers daughter like mother he he..Maybe then he will become the lover of his master as his own mother is and be able to ensure the pain of the beatings his ex, master and mother will still administer with a degree of hope of sexual pleasure being his. These are my sincere hopes for this slave and they are meant well as it will maximise the energy he/it can generate to serve them, make him a much better house cleaner and servant and allow the to torture and use him as a pain object much more as his spirit will be able to endure even more. I hope it starts to work out this way or they at least experiment along the lines I have suggested. I too would love to use him/it as a little sissy sex doll particularly right after he/it has been severely and completely traumatized by a full session of use and abuse along the lines I have outlined above. MMMMMMMMMMM playing with him/its clitty as I slide inside his hopefully already begun to e trained as a cunt back hole and he is permitted to whimper 'thankyou Daddy' as he will have said to his own mother 'thankyou mummy'

hi,i know it's been along time since i posted.Just a quick update to anyone interested.
My ex-wife and her lover are having time apart and she is staying at friends.the main problem is she now wants to have a child and her lover-my master-is totally against the idea.At first it didn't seem much of a problem but the rows have increased to such a level she felt she needed time to think.She has been gone a few weeks but they have chatted on the phone several times.
My mum is still very close to her and there is no problem between them.In the past few weeks my mum has stayed over 2 to 3 times a week and slept with my master.On one occasion i was allowed to be present but my mum insisted i was blindfolded for the night.Several months ago my ex bought me a doggie bed.it is kept in their room for me to sleep in whenever i am allowed to be present for the night.
He still loves humiliating me and still encourages my mum to taunt me as much as possible.She is confident my ex will be back soon but i'm not so sure.

Dear slave 45,

i'm sorry that i didn't see your last post more early. At first i didn't even knew that the Cuckolds Forum came back to life as this Slutwifes Forum.

Then i have to tell you that i really hope that your ex has come back and that maybe your Master has come to accept the idea of having a baby with Her. i mean in the end you are still her formal husband and therefor He could throw every legal responsiblity at you. Yes, He could even make you to become the childs nanny so your ex would have to spend too much time with her baby and could be there for His desire first. And maybe - if your Mum is still young enough - it would be even better if He would impregnate Her as well? Wouldn't He feel pleased by the idea that both of the Women you love would be lactating then ... and that They could humiliate you by treating you as Their sissy baby yourself?

But anyhow: It sounds very good that your Mum stayed over during the weeks and slept with your Master. And i'm really curious whose idea it was to let you be present listening to Their love making while you lay in your doggie bed. And i'd like to learn why you had to wear a blindfold now if you already have seen Their uncovered coupling?

But considering your ex's absence i'd also love to hear whether someone has taken care for your personal if not intimate needs. Was it your Mum who observed you when you had to clean sissy clit? Or have you been without any control doing this? And have you been allowd to have a cummie over the last weeks? you once told that your Superiors ****** you to jill over your Mum's boots and to lick up your mess after it. my own Mommy ****** me to jill into one of Her panties several times. And She told my Wife andd Mistress and as well my Wife's Lover Ron that W/we would appreciate Their sexual relationship since as often as i had spurted into these panties i should be "legally married" to them now ...

Oh slave, we obviously have so much in common that i'd love to be your friend and to read more about you...!

slave 45 said:
My ex-wife and her lover are having time apart and she is staying with friends. The main problem is, she now wants to have a child and her lover, my master, is totally against the idea. At first it didn't seem much of a problem but the rows have increased to such a level she felt she needed time to think.

This sounds like an intractable problem. (I thought your ex-wife divorced you then married her lover, such that he is no longer her lover but rather her husband. Is that not the case...?)

slave 45 said:
She has been gone a few weeks but they have chatted on the phone several times.

Sounds more like a stand-off than reconciliation...

slave 45 said:
My mum is still very close to her and there is no problem between them. In the past few weeks my mum has stayed over 2 to 3 times a week and slept with my master.

Hm... 2 to 3 times a week, you say... sounds like your mother has taken the place of your ex-wife in his life.

slave 45 said:
On one occasion i was allowed to be present but my mum insisted I be blindfolded for the night.

Well, of course...

slave 45 said:
Several months ago my ex bought me a doggie bed. It is kept in their room for me to sleep in whenever I am allowed to be present for the night.

That was very considerate of your ex-wife...

slave 45 said:
He still loves humiliating me and still encourages my mum to taunt me as much as possible.

And, it's very considerate of your master to ensure your needs continue to be met in that way...

slave 45 said:
[My mother] is confident my ex-wife will be back soon, but I'm not so sure.

You might consider proposing a compromise. That is, if your master impregnates your ex-wife, then you — as their (as well as your mother's) slave — will care for the baby, and bottle-feed her using your ex-wife's breast milk (that's important), then later babysit her when she begins growing up, so your master can carry on his affairs, and he and your ex-wife and your mother can continue fucking with reckless abandon, without the distractions of having to care for their baby.

Caring for babies their wives give birth to after being impregnated by their lovers is among the duties of cuckolds, you know...

Unless, that is, you feel the demands of working full-time — in addition to being a slave — would preclude you from doing that. In which case, you would have to decide whether the exigencies of being your ex-wife's and master's (as well as your mother's) slave come first.

Last edited:
Another possible compromise would be to propose that you and your mother share the duties of caring for and babysitting your ex-wife's child-to-be. That seems like something your mother might agree to, since she's gaining the benefits of fucking your ex-wife's lover (or husband).

It may be that your ex wife may have to ask the Master to provide his sperm to impregnate her and of course you bring the child up while she works and or continues to serve his sexual needs. Personally I am sorry that he did not make your fuck your mother at least a few times and then permenantly ban you so that your own fading idea of yourself as a man would be forever associated with your clitty inside your own mothers cunt. Bringing up a child of your ex wifes by this real man will of course be the best thing for you - Im not sure however how it is going to work out - re your ex and Master if he does not want the responsibility of being a father. I am not sure if you are now being femimised wiith estrogen and can no longer work in the real world or not? If you can still work maybe you should get several jobs and support the child and your ex so Master does not have to spend any money on upkeeping the child while still getting to use your ex and your mother. Is your mother past childbreaing age? It would be cool for Master to impregnate her too so you become the slave life slave to your own step brother or step sister and of course work in several jobs to help your mother bring up your half sbibling Mistress or Master. Another thing apart from me wanting to fuck your sisys mouth and cunt SOOOO much is for you to explore full toilet duty to all three of them.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I sooo want to call on your with flowers for your Mother and ex and take you out and fuck you like the slut you need to be...

Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread