• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
Apologies for previous post being short,still having trouble in posting.The party was last night and it was something special.i would like to break it down to 2 or 3 posts rather than one long one so please bear with me.
I was dressed in full maids uniform,stockings and heels.To travel there i borrowed my mums' long leather coat.My mum wore a white silk blouse,the long rubber skirt and 3inch heeled black shoes.i was driving and we picked Sheila up on route.She was wearing a long coat with black boots ( no heels),very similiar to riding boots.She made no comment to me as she entered the back of the car to sit with my mum.They chatted and laughed,the only time Sheila talked to me was to give me directions.(no sat nav)Within 20 minutes we were at the house and i parked up.

Before entering the house my mum took the leash from her handbag and attached it to my collar.A lady (very elegant and probably mid 50s)answered the door and welcomed us in.She took our coats and for the first time i saw Sheila in her dress.It was shiny black latex and just about covered her arse,with the boots it was a stunning outfit.Our host said how gorgeous both Sheila and my mum looked and then looked at me saying i looked 'divine'.we were then invited into the main room to meet other guests.My mum said one word to me 'down' and i dropped to all fours.She held the leash as we entered the main room.

there were about 15 guests there and Sheila knew some of them,introducing them to my mum.Although my head was at knee level of everyone i could see the 'vicars and tarts'theme of the party wasn't exactly that.It was more a fetish fancy dress and i was actually relieved to see another sissy maid there,knelt by his mistresses side.one of the guests my mum was introduced to was someone at Sheilas office.He was dressed in a long black jacket,white jodhpurs and black riding boots.He asked my mum how long she had owned me and she replied a long time,adding that Sheila was a new co-owner.

Before i could hear anymore of their chat Sheila walked over and asked my mum wether she could borrow me.sheila then led me around as she chatted to several people.A couple of people asked about my status and Sheila told them that she (along with my mum)were training me to be a perfect slave.She didn't tell them that i was related to my mum,just that they had known me for some time.
Everyone she talked to remarked on her dress and most couldn't resist running their fingers along it.There was a cold buffet served and Sheila told me to fetch them both food,allowing me to stand for the first time that evening.My mum was now sat next to Sheila and i served them both plates of food before kneeling at their feet.They decided to feed me their leftovers by me eating it from their hands.My mum then decided i should sit up and beg for their leftovers which i duly did.This caused much laughter from both of them and from a couple of other guests.

A couple of bits of food managed to land on my mums' lap during this prompting Sheila to slap my face.she then pushed my face down telling me to lick any food from my mums' skirt.Again i duly complied and apologised for not catching the food in my mouth.My mum then told me to stand in the corner facing the wall untill i was called for.I guess i stood there for about an hour before Sheila came over and led me back into the room.This time i was allowed to stand but she kept hold of my leash.She led me over to my mum who was again talking to the guy in jodhpurs.He asked me wether i was having fun and i replied that i was honoured to be there.
he then asked my mum and Sheila how we had met.My mum looked at Sheila and asked wether she could trust him.Sheila said 'yes,100 per cent'.My heart was in my mouth as i knew what was coming.His jaw fell open as my mum told him i was her son.The same intense feeling of shame,degradation and excitement i had felt when first telling my mum of my cuckold lifestyle came flooding back.

He actually asked my mum to repeat it and looked at Sheila for confirmation before he took it in.He then said 'wow',just that.he fell silent as if not sure what to say or ask next.My mum stepped in and told him about my living as a cuckold slave and how she eventually became involved.The one point she didn't mention was sleeping with my master.She told him how ashamed of me she had been when first finding out and had decided at first to shock me out of it.She didn't go into minute detail but told him enough so he understood how i was now both hers and sheilas slave as well.
He told my mum that i was obviously very submissive and that she must love having me as her slave.She told him she was loving every second of it and all she had to do was snap her fingers.To prove it she did just that and pointed to his riding boots.Sheila still held the leash as i went down and kissed both of his boots.Sheila said 'lick' and i licked them.About a minute later he said'okay,stop'.He then asked my mum what i did for her and she said anything i was told to.Without waiting she turned around and bent over slightly.I pressed my lips to her arse and kissed as hard as i could.I then did the same for Sheila prompting him to say 'that's fantastic'
sorry if these posts are dragging on but this party was a big event for me (and my mum and Sheila).I will try to finish it with the next post,Slave 45

My mum carried on chatting with him while Sheila led me to the kitchen.The hostess who had greeted us told her that the other sissy slave present had upset his mistress and she was going to cane him.Sheila brought up the spilling of some food into my mums' lap ( my fault of course) and to make it a double caning.The hostess said it was an excellent idea.
Having never even talked to the other slave i found myself stood next to him in the lounge.The other guests fell silent as his mistress told them he was going to be punished.Sheila then told them that i too had upset both my mistresses and would be punished as well.the hostess returned and handed a riding crop to Sheila,the other mistress already held her cane.She said her slave was getting 12 strokes,Sheila and my mum agreed on this figure.We were both bent over to ****** our arses but just as the other mistress was raising her cane Sheila shouted 'hold on.I want to watch' with this she handed the crop to the guy in jodhpurs and stood by my mum.he said nothing but walked behind me.we were both told to keep our heads up so the guests could see our faces.My first couple of strokes were soft but seeing how mistress was really laying into her slave he too delivered very severe whacks.My mum had a slight smile as she watched but Sheila was grinning.when it was over there was a cheer from the guests.
He walked over to my mum and said thankyou.As he did he embraced her and kissed her full on the lips.His left hand went to her arse and he moved it over her rubber skirt.
Just to wrap this up i know they have swapped phone numbers.On the drive back she told Sheila he couldn't keep his hands off her.he had told my mum he was fascinated by my slavery and cuckolding.they both agreed that watching him whip me had been the highlight and a huge turn on.My mum said she couldn't get the image out of her head and if things didn't go to plan with him then my master would be getting a pair of jodhpurs and riding boots as a gift from her.
forgive me for going on about all this but as i said it was a big night for all of us.I will post update about my ex-wife and master as they were delighted when my mum told them how the party went.
Slave 45

any updates?

Question for slave 45

Very interesting evolution of your life slave 45 I must say. I've been reading femdom/cuckold stuff online for quite awhile and i can honestly say I've never seen something quite like this. It's certainly different but you're all consenting adults and enjoy it so props to all.

I am curious, if you don't mind me asking a few questions, how you feel about the change in the relationship with you and your mother? Is there still any motherly component to the relationship even part of the time or is that gone and it's strictly a master/slave dynamic?

If it's the latter may I ask if there's any feelings you have for that? Any longing for the past relationship or if you might even enjoy the pain from loss of such an important relationship as that of mother and son on a masochistic level?

In essence does her son no longer exist and in it's place is just a slave?

Hi Sosniagara and thanks for your questions.It may seem a simple answer but i will always be her son and she will always be my mother.The love i have for her is as strong as ever.Although in the past couple of months i have become more a slave than a son there have still been occasions when we have talked together as we used to.These occasions are rare i admit but the mother-son bond will always be there.
Her involvement in my cuckold lifestyle and her eventual involvement with my master were of course huge developments in our lives.If she were to ever turn her back on me i would be heartbroken but i don't think i would get any masochist pleasure from that.It shames me to admit it but i of course do get pleasure from the way she has now given herself to my master.She is getting great pleasure from not only fucking him but joining with my ex-wife and master in humiliating me.
In answer to your first question i will admit that i am enjoying the change in our relationship.Although i had very mixed feelings when i was first cuckolded i grew to enjoy the humiliation that my then wife and master were putting me through.And the same can be said about my mother's involvement.Knowing that she has given herself to the man who took my wife away is the most shaming,humiliating and exhilirating feeling.The knowledge that she gets pleasure from my degradation is a big plus for me and i am loving being a slave to her,my ex and master.
i hope i have answered your questions but if you need anything clarifying please ask me,Slave 45

Hi odang123,here is a quick update of events since the party.My master and ex were given full details by my mum and were delighted that i had been given a very real taste of public humiliation.Although my mum has spoken to the guy who whipped me at the party they haven't met up yet.a couple of days after the party she told me the sight of him ( in jodhpurs and boots ) whipping me had been a big thrill for her.For christmas she had bought my master a pair of jodhpurs and a pair of riding boots with the intention of him wearing them while punishing me.I have since been whipped by him twice while my mum and ex watched on.The second whipping ended with my mum and ex cuddling him while i licked his boots.
I had been told i would not be allowed any orgasms untill the new year but this changed after the second whipping.while i licked his boots my ex suggested i should really show my appreciation for my mum's gift to him.She ran upstairs and returned with the key to my chastity device.I was told to stand up and my ex removed the device.She then pushed me down so i was knelt at my masters boots.My ex,stood behind me,told me to start wanking and to make sure every drop landed on his boots.Without hesitation i started to wank.My mum remained silent but my ex told me to hurry up.having been restrained for some time it didn't take long for me to feel the first spasms as my orgasm grew near.I heard my ex say 'show us how much you love your mum's gift to him' and i then shot huge wads of spunk over his boots,my orgasm was huge.As the last drops squirted out my mum and ex moved round to get a better look.they both laughed and before i had time to recover my ex pushed my face down and told me to lick the boots clean.she kept my head held down untill i had licked every drop off.
this took place yesterday evening and i will post seperate update concerning later events,slave 45

;)

you're so right sissy, so absolutely right...!

And thank you for your nice Xmas greetings, mimi! my little sissy was really eager for delivering your kiss! :)

Goddess Nicole

mimi27406 said:
Why so many think sex is not happening between family members.

114408d1322497688t-cuckold-dominated-ex-wife-master-mother-2yngadultsisters.jpg

slave!

I bet that it was a big thrill for your Mum to see you being whipped by this man. She must have seen how wonderful degrading it was for you to be sub to an totally unknown man. Didn't it proof to you how inferior you really are? Not just to your Master but to every real Man?

And I also think that She made an important step by watching you wanking over your Masters boots. As you told She has seen you swallowing his Cum from the condom He used in Her. But now She has finally seen that you really doesn't have any pride anymore. Because you even prefer to maculate yourself in front of your own mum before you might be disobedient to your superiors ... or miss any opportunity to spurt your filthy goo.

So come on, sissy: tell us how perverted you really are and why you simply deserve to be punished!

Goddess Nicole

slave 45 said:
My master and ex were given full details by my mum and were delighted that i had been given a very real taste of public humiliation.Although my mum has spoken to the guy who whipped me at the party they haven't met up yet.a couple of days after the party she told me the sight of him ( in jodhpurs and boots ) whipping me had been a big thrill for her.For christmas she had bought my master a pair of jodhpurs and a pair of riding boots with the intention of him wearing them while punishing me.I have since been whipped by him twice while my mum and ex watched on.The second whipping ended with my mum and ex cuddling him while i licked his boots.
I had been told i would not be allowed any orgasms untill the new year but this changed after the second whipping.while i licked his boots my ex suggested i should really show my appreciation for my mum's gift to him.She ran upstairs and returned with the key to my chastity device.I was told to stand up and my ex removed the device.She then pushed me down so i was knelt at my masters boots.My ex,stood behind me,told me to start wanking and to make sure every drop landed on his boots.Without hesitation i started to wank.My mum remained silent but my ex told me to hurry up.having been restrained for some time it didn't take long for me to feel the first spasms as my orgasm grew near.I heard my ex say 'show us how much you love your mum's gift to him' and i then shot huge wads of spunk over his boots,my orgasm was huge.As the last drops squirted out my mum and ex moved round to get a better look.they both laughed and before i had time to recover my ex pushed my face down and told me to lick the boots clean.she kept my head held down untill i had licked every drop off.
this took place yesterday evening and i will post seperate update concerning later events,slave 45

Would love to hear the first thread

Hey slave45, it has been a while now you have posted updates.
I would like to hear how things are going now with you , your master , wife and mother.
Please inform us.

hey slave45, does your mother consider going black anytime soon?

Hi and apologies for not posting in a long time.I had a minor op a few months ago and felt pretty rough for a while.I really didn't feel up to much and i was excused my duties while i regained my fitness.
My mother now sleeps over 2 or 3 times a week.In answer to your question Derposi i don't think my mum will be after any other cock as she is more than happy with my masters.Twice in the past month i was allowed to watch them fuck.Both times my mum was on top and rode his cock untill she had shuddering orgasms.
If anyone is still interested i am more than happy to fill in the blanks from the past couple of months,Slave 45

Where were you? We miss you. We are waiting you for fill in the blanks.

I had a minor op but it left me feeling quite rough for a while.I was off work for almost a month and eased back into my slave duties soon after.So for a while there was very little to post.
Sheila still visits my mum - about once a month - and i am always required to serve them.Sheila has become very adept at humiliating me and always encourages my mum to do the same.She is still to meet my master and ex-wife but has said she would like to in the near future.
As i said my mum now stays over 2 to 3 times a week although occasionally it may be less.My master still punishes me but nowhere near as often.Nearly all spankings or whippings are carried out by my mum and ex-wife.The three of them have grown even closer and my master is happier than ever.Partly as he is fucking the two main women in my life and also encouraging them to degrade and shame me.
I mentioned that i have seen them fuck twice in the past month but usually i either sleep blindfolded on their floor or in my own room.Both times i was allowed to watch were just incredible.The first time my mum kept her silk robe on but nothing else.The second time she was wearing a bra and stockings.it was on this occasion,as my mum was riding his cock,that he looked down to me and asked me wether i was enjoying it.My mouth was so dry i could not answer.he then told me she was going to orgasm over his cock.Within a minute this is exactly what happened,quickly followed by his orgasm into her.
The next morning she asked me how i had felt.I told her it was shaming and humiliating.i was going to leave it at that but i then told her it had also been a huge thrill.She told me i would only be allowed to watch occasionally before asking me this question.
'did i really feel any shame or was it just excitement?'
I explained that for me the two went together.The more shame and degradation i felt the more excited it made me.And the more excited i got the more i wanted the shame and humiliation.It was hard to explain why i felt like that.My mum told me,not for the first time,that if i was happy being a cuckold wimp then that's how i would be treated.
There are one or two other events from the past months that i can post later,Slave 45

Slave 45,
Your update is very short. And you didn't give detail. your post look like I woke up, I ate and go. You haven't emotion. But if you write like this, ı don't need your story. Why did you kill your emotion. If you want write anymore. I respect you.

Users who are viewing this thread