Cuckold From India.

IndianCuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2019
I am a cuckold from India.

I love seeing my wife dressed like a slut in front of guys...
AND MORE!!

The following is based on true incidents that happened in the lives of my wife and me..

Appreciate you commenting on the story and expressing your thoughts and opinions.

Hope you enjoy reading and interacting in the story,
as much I am enjoying telling you this.

Thank you.

Regards.
Hmr4nXx.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, AstaSilva, goodwood2506 and 9 others
I want to see more

IndianCuckold said:
I am a cuckold from India. I love seeing my wife dressed like a slut in front of guys. .......
Welcome to the forum, cuckold from India! Your wife has gorgeous big tits, beautiful long hair, and the dress she's wearing is tantalizing. It's obvious why other men find her sexually irresistible.

Does your wife fuck other men because you have an arranged marriage...? That is, did she marry you because her parents and your parents wanted the two of you to get married, but she was not strongly in love with you and does not find you satisfying in bed?

Please shed some light on why and how you became your wife's cuckold, and how she goes about finding other men to fuck.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Welcome to the forum, cuckold from India! Your wife has gorgeous big tits, beautiful long hair, and the dress she's wearing is tantalizing. It's obvious why other men find her sexually irresistible.

Does your wife fuck other men because you have an arranged marriage...? That is, did she marry you because her parents and your parents wanted the two of you to get married, but she was not strongly in love with you and does not find you satisfying in bed?

Please shed some light on why and how you became your wife's cuckold, and how she goes about finding other men to fuck.
I can share this with u... via email.
Thanks for liking her.

Reactions: BabitaHusband
Looks like she has some really fantastic tits !

Eutertester said:
Looks like she has some really fantastic tits !
Thank you

IndianCuckold said:
I can share this with u... via email.
Thanks for liking her.
Thanks — but I prefer the open forum.

And, you're welcome.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks — but I prefer the open forum.

And, you're welcome.
Sorry, I do not do that this way.

IndianCuckold said:
Sorry, I do not do that this way.
The reason I prefer the open forum is, if we communicate via private e-mail messages no one else will gain the benefit of our conversation — that being largely the purpose of this forum.

Other than that, this forum is anonymous so you do not need to worry about being identified. An additional factor working in favor of maintaining your anonymity is, I can tell you for sure (even though I am not Indian myself) that you are not the only married man in India whose wife has made him her cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamCG
Custer Laststand said:
The reason I prefer the open forum is, if we communicate via private e-mail messages no one else will gain the benefit of our conversation — that being largely the purpose of this forum.

Other than that, this forum is anonymous so you do not need to worry about being identified. An additional factor working in favor of maintaining your anonymity is, I can tell you for sure (even though I am not Indian myself) that you are not the only married man in India whose wife has made him her cuckold.
ok, let me give it a shot and see how it goes.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and sharadk
Custer Laststand said:

Once again, thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Happy to hear you like my wife’s tits and long hair.

Why do you find the dress tantalizing? Do shed more light please.

You ask me..

Does your wife fuck other men because you have an arranged marriage...?

The answer is… NO.

And NO, it was not an arranged marriage.

You also ask…

That is, did she marry you because her parents and your parents wanted the two of you to get married, but she was not strongly in love with you and does not find you satisfying in bed?

Our parents had nothing to do with our marriage, we feel in love and got married.

Hope that answers you this far.

Ask me more, I shall reveal all slowly.

I also ask other members of this forum to ask me questions, I will be happy to share with you all.

Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun and penischocolatx
Custer Laststand said:
It’s a long story, let me start at the beginning.

I met my wife 10 years ago, in a firm, where we both used to work. We started off as office colleagues and then became friends. Just friends, no more.

Here is a pix of her in ordinary Indian clothes called Chudidhar.e2FlvT0.jpg

Reactions: Gbbssngh, PhilippinesFun, C_c and 2 others
Since over a decade now, my wife and I have both been working for BPOs (Call Centers in Mumbai, India.) We work in different firms and we work at odd hours, the worst of night shifts. At times, one of us is getting home and the other is going to work. At times, we do not even meet as our shifts are totally opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gbbssngh and PhilippinesFun
Well, working in the same company led us to interacting with each other in the office or in the cafeteria or in the lounge or in the premises where we both worked. My wife looked like a typical sexy Indian girl, wearing ‘Bindi’ (Small round sticker on her forehead.), bangles, ear rings, etc.

Here she is putting on a ‘Bindi’ to go to work…
IMGmBLm.jpg

Reactions: Gbbssngh, PhilippinesFun, Rayagr and 7 others
There were many guys in our office who were totally GA GA over her and used to talk of how hot she was and what a horny bitch she must be in bed. I used to hear all their talk, not commenting, as I used to think of her as a buddy. But, I was shocked at the number of guys wanting to fuck her and the lewd things they said about her.

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, Ladiesfucker, penischocolatx and 1 other person
One night after her shift, this is before we got married, when we were working in the same firm, my wife and another girl, a friend of hers, went off with two small hand bags. They had told people who were close to them, that they were going off with their boy friends to a place in India called Pune. They had boy friends who were in the armed forces in Pune and they were going to meet them for the weekend. I watched her and her friend get into a vehicle and the vehicle speed off into the dark and warm Mumbai night.

• Love
I went home and after the weekend, she and her friend were back at work. Let us call my wife Nisha. The name Nisha, has its origins in Sanskrit and it means – Night.

Of course, I never asked her what she did! Not at that time!

• Love
A few months went by, Nisha and I started sitting with each other more frequently in the office cafeteria, at the office lounge, having snacks and coffee together late nights in the office and slowly, she started telling me things about herself.

• Love