• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

So, once at around 1 in the night when Nisha and I were having hot coffees in the company cafeteria, a young bespectacled guy came up and said “Hi” to her and she responded with the same. He asked how she was and she did the same of him and he said “Cya” and went off.

I smiled at her, she smiled back at me, sipping on her coffee.

I like Nisha's body. I like her exotic indian flesh. I like her big tits, plump belly and thick ass. I am looking forward to having a very good look at her indian cunt and asshole. So may plans and ideas i would like to have with her.

Happy to see you like my wife. Have you read the story so far? Do share some thoughts in it. Thank you.

Story so far is very good.... She told u about that Pune trip or its still a secret which is yet to be revealed to you.

She is Hot...Horny and looks hungry from her body language.

Hi. Thanks for liking the story so far. No, she did not tell about the Pune trip, a friend of hers told me. Happy you find her hot and horny. Love to hear more from you on the story here, in this thread. Thanks again.

PS. What did you like about her body language?

IndianCuckold said:
Once again, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. Happy to hear you like my wife’s tits and long hair.
Hey.... you're welcome.
IndianCuckold said:
Why do you find the dress tantalizing? Do shed more light please.
Because of the way in which it displays her voluptuous large tits. (I must admit that since I can't see the rest of your wife's red dress, I'm ****** to imagine it as short and tight-fitting.)
IndianCuckold said:
Does your wife fuck other men because you have an arranged marriage...? The answer is… NO. And NO, it was not an arranged marriage. You also ask… That is, did she marry you because her parents and your parents wanted the two of you to get married, but she was not strongly in love with you and does not find you satisfying in bed? Our parents had nothing to do with our marriage, we feel in love and got married. Hope that answers you this far.
Yes, that answers my question — and, I congratulate both you and your wife for getting married because of your love for each other. I asked because, as I understand it, there is a strong cultural tradition of arranged marriages in India. I'm personally familiar with one example, where an Indian woman and her boyfriend incurred strong parental animosity because their respective parents thought both should marry someone else. They resolved it by moving to the U.S. (also for professional reasons). They then got married here in the U.S.
IndianCuckold said:
Ask me more, I shall reveal all slowly. Thank you.
You've been doing well, so far — telling us the interesting story of how you and your wife met and became close. And, thank you for the photos you've posted.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey.... you're welcome.

Because of the way in which it displays her voluptuous large tits. (I must admit that since I can't see the rest of your wife's red dress, I'm ****** to imagine it as short and tight-fitting.)

Yes, that answers my question — and, I congratulate both you and your wife for getting married for personal reasons. I asked because, as I understand it, there is a strong cultural tradition of arranged marriages in India. I'm personally familiar with one example, where an Indian woman and her boyfriend incurred strong parental animosity because their respective parents thought both should marry someone else. They resolved it by moving to the U.S. (also for professional reasons). They then got married here in the U.S.

You've been doing well, so far — telling us the interesting story of how you and your wife met and became close. And, thank you for the photos you've posted.
Happy you like the story and the pix, I started telling the story as you had suggested it to me. Pleased comment on various parts I have told so far, would really like that. Thanks a lot again.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey.... you're welcome.

It is not a red dress, it is a red tube top that she has on and there are a number of stories associated with it, that is why I chose that particular pix as my DP.”

IndianCuckold said:
A few months went by, Nisha and I started sitting with each other more frequently in the office cafeteria, at the office lounge, having snacks and coffee together late nights in the office and slowly, she started telling me things about herself.
Very good....

IndianCuckold said:
It is not a red dress, it is a red tube top that she has on and there are a number of stories associated with it, that is why I chose that particular p...ix as my DP.”
Ah.... I see. Your wife's red tube top certainly reveals her large tits in a tantalizing way.

Custer Laststand said:
Ah.... I see. Your wife's red tube top certainly reveals her large tits in a tantalizing way.
Happy you like it. What parts of the story do you like so far? And which part did you like best so far? Do tell. Thank you.

Back to the story…

So, once at around 1 in the night when Nisha and I were having hot coffees in the company cafeteria, a young bespectacled guy came up and said “Hi” to her and she responded with the same. He asked how she was and she did the same of him and he said “Cya” and went off.

As he went away, Nisha giggled. I couldn’t help but ask,

“What’s the matter?”

She replied,

“I dated him a couple of times.”

I was quite shocked that she was telling me this.

She sipped on her hot coffee and continued,

“I live near to the beach. He came over a couple of times.”

Reactions: old fred
IndianCuckold said:
There were many guys in our office who were totally GA GA over her and used to talk of how hot she was and what a horny bitch she must be in bed. I used to hear all their talk, not commenting, as I used to think of her as a buddy. But, I was shocked at the number of guys wanting to fuck her and the lewd things they said about her.
So, obviously other men find your wife sexually attractive and don't mind saying so. That's positive, of course.

Please continue your story of how you became your wife's cuckold — keeping in mind the definition, cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a man married to a woman who has taken a lover, or who fucks other men in a plural sense).

Last edited:
IndianCuckold said:
She sipped on her hot coffee and continued,

“I live near to the beach. He came over a couple of times.”
Wow, your wife has beautiful tits. My wife is Mexican and is slim by comparison, she is in a sugar relationship with a rich guy from India that pays her to only fuck him. They have just passed the one year mark and are doing very well. He introduced her to anal and showed her how to deep throat him. He calls me once in awhile to tell me how much he enjoys fucking her and he says, " She is your wife , but she is my *****." She spent New Years week end in Las Vegas. I would love to hear your wife's story.

Custer Laststand said:
So, obviously other men find your wife sexually attractive and don't mind saying so. That's positive, of course.

Please continue your story of how you became your wife's cuckold — keeping in mind the definition, cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a man married to a woman who has taken a lover, or who fucks other men in a plural sense).
Yes, many men and boys find my wife very sexy and very fuckable.

Yes, I am continuing my story as to how I became a cuck.

Yes, I do not what a cuckold is and what it means.

Do keep commenting on the story, it encourages me to write more.

Thanks again.

old fred said:
Wow, your wife has beautiful tits. My wife is Mexican and is slim by comparison, she is in a sugar relationship with a rich guy from India that pays her to only fuck him. They have just passed the one year mark and are doing very well. He introduced her to anal and showed her how to deep throat him. He calls me once in awhile to tell me how much he enjoys fucking her and he says, " She is your wife , but she is my *****." She spent New Years week end in Las Vegas. I would love to hear your wife's story.
Happy to hear you like my wife’s tits.

Thanks for sharing about your wife.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread