• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

Well back to the story…

I was shocked that Nisha was telling me about a guy she had dated twice. I mean, why was she telling me? Made no sense to me!

Reactions: Notacuck
I said, “And?”

She replied,

“Nothing, just went to the beach, held hands, smooched. That’s all.”

IndianCuckold said:
Yes, many men and boys find my wife very sexy and very faceable.
Excellent! No doubt it greatly increases your wife's sexual pleasure to date, seduce, and fuck other men — and it's good to hear you have, in fact, accepted your proper place... in your marriage and in society... as your sexy wife's cuckold.
IndianCuckold said:
And, I am continuing my story as to how I became a cuck.
Very good. I'll look forward to reading more.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent! No doubt it greatly increases your wife's sexual pleasure to date, seduce, and fuck other men — and it's good to hear you have, in act, accepted your proper place... in your marriage and in society... as your sexy wife's cuckold.
Yes, am sure that guys wanting to date her and even fuck her, made Nisha get horny. But to date, I have never ever asked her about it.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. I'll look forward to reading more.
I have so much more to tell.

I just hope that you and others respond to the story, it helps me get inspired to write more.

Thanks again.

Back to the story,

Why was Nisha telling me that she had gone out on a date with the guy a couple of times, held hands, kissed? Sounded weird to me! This was India, Indian girls did not tell this kind of stuff to another guy.

I asked her where she met him,

“Oh in my cab while travelling home.” She said.

She was referring to one of the company cars that left the employees home after the late night shift.

Back to the story,

I was now even more shocked.

Nisha was dating random guys she was meeting in the company cab??

I mean, who does that?

Reactions: Custer Laststand
But, I tossed the thought aside, Nisha was not my girlfriend or anything, so, I had no care about what she did… and with who!

Custer Laststand said:
The reason I prefer the open forum is, if we communicate via private e-mail messages no one else will gain the benefit of our conversation — that being largely the purpose of this forum.

Other than that, this forum is anonymous so you do not need to worry about being identified. An additional factor working in favor of maintaining your anonymity is, I can tell you for sure (even though I am not Indian myself) that you are not the only married man in India whose wife has made him her cuckold.

I met 4-5 indian male here whose wife has made them cuck

IndianCuckold said:
I have so much more to tell.

I just hope that you and others respond to the story, it helps me get inspired to write more.

Thanks again.

bro if possible make a bit bigger post....

no doubt your story is interesting .

waiting for next update

SamCG said:
bro if possible make a bit bigger post....

no doubt your story is interesting .

waiting for next update
As this is my story, I believe I have the right to tell it how I wish and…

At my pace.

Reactions: SamCG
A few weeks later, Nisha and I were at the company cafeteria again, having sandwiches and hot coffee. It was around 2 in the night. We had gotten friendlier, but still only just friends. Nisha always dressed up classily. This time she was in a short black skirt and a sexy black top.

Here is the pix of it…
ZqYS8t0.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz, Capt. Ron and Pleasureguy
Nisha and I just used to chat about common things, work stuff and the like, no sex, no flirting between us, nothing. Just two buddies chatting and relaxing together.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
In the midst of our chat, a tall well built guy came up and said,

“Hi Nisha.”

She immediately blushed and said, “Hi.”

He said,

“Good to see you again.”

Nisha replied,

“Back from vacation?”

He replied, “Yes, got back today. How are things with you?”

Nisha, “Good.”

He, “Ok, I’ll catch you later, bye.”

Nisha, “Bye.”

Nisha bit on her sandwich and said to me softly,

“He travels with me in my cab sometimes.”

I sipped my coffee and said,

“Sometimes?”

“Yea sometimes, when he goes to visit his aunt. Else, he does not stay on my cab route.” Nisha replied.

Users who are viewing this thread