• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

As I watched, I pulled down my shorts, my cock erect.

I started to masturbate, Nisha was going to go on her fours, so I thought at least.

Or maybe she would just hike up her skirt and show him.

I saw her move to position herself??

Most of her ass was seen now.

The pizza guy was rubbing his dick in a frenzy, over his uniform.

And I was rubbing mine!
This is what we saw...
8.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and mejaraaron
She paused and looked back to the guy and said,

“Well, what do you think?”

The guy said”

“WOWWW Madam, your GAAND (ass) is so hottt!”

She replied,

“I never meant that, I meant you can see now if I have on panties or not!”

that would make anyone hungry to eat and fuck her pussy

Reactions: IndianCuckold
where were you—in the same room?

Capt. Ron said:
that would make anyone hungry to eat and fuck her pussy
I was hoping he would grab her ass and do just that.

Capt. Ron said:
where were you—in the same room?
No, I was hiding in another room and watching.

Reactions: mejaraaron
I would love to hear if he did suck her nipples and eat her pussy! Damn!

mejaraaron said:
I would love to hear if he did suck her nipples and eat her pussy! Damn!
Thanks for writing. Getting to that.

Hope you enjoyed the story and the pix of her this far??

Do tell.

Regards.

IndianCuckold said:
“Well, I guess I will have to take your word for it huh??” She said and removed her hands from her nipples.

The boy gasped,

“Fukk so big nipples??”

“Huhh huhh..” Nisha replied.

The guy was now rubbing his erect dick over his uniform pants.
6copy.jpg
Hey nipples are fantastic. I love it when sexy ladies flash their sexy bodies. Your story so far is fantastic I only hope it's true because that just makes it 100% better to know this is happening!

• Love
mejaraaron said:
Hey nipples are fantastic. I love it when sexy ladies flash their sexy bodies. Your story so far is fantastic I only hope it's true because that just makes it 100% better to know this is happening!
This is NOT 100% genuine…

It is 200% genuine,

ALL REAL LIFE INCIDENTS I AM TELLING.

mejaraaron said:
Hey nipples are fantastic.
HAPPY TO HEAR YOU LIKE HER NIPPLES!!!

Absolutely can't wait to hear more and see more of her fantastic body!

mejaraaron said:
Absolutely can't wait to hear more and see more of her fantastic body!
Thank you.

The pizza guy said,

“Madam, you are not showing properly, how can I know?”

Nisha asked,

“What do you mean? You can see fully cant you?”

He replied,

“No Madam, full view is not got.”

Nisha,

“Well, surely you can know whether or not I have on panties from what you see?”

He replied,

“No Madam, hard to say, you will have to show full view!”

“Is that so now?” Nisha said and proceeded to pull down her skirt.

Pizza boy gasped,

“FUKKK Madam, what a gaand (Ass) you have.”

Nisha,

“The bet was you see if I have on panties or not, not see my gaand!”
11.jpg

IndianCuckold said:
After a couple of hours, Nisha and I fucked. We lay in bed and she whispered, “I am still horny.” I had no idea what to say or do. Then I uttered. “There is that young pizza guy.” She lay still. Then she said. “So?” I whispered, “Why don’t you wear something sexy and order pizza and see what happens?
If you fucked your sexy wife a couple of hours after you had brought yourself to ejaculation by masturbating, that suggests you were probably able to last for a significant time while fucking her. Afterwards, if she said she was "still horny," that suggests she probably did not attain orgasm while you fucked her.

If so, that would not have been an unusual outcome. Many women find they can't attain orgasm from penetrative sex with their husband or regular partner.

Or, if your wife did attain orgasm while you were fucking her, that implies she is probably multi-orgasmic.

In either case, I strongly suggest making it a point to bring your wife to orgasm at least once BEFORE you penetrate her. There are at least two ways of doing this. One is to engage in suitably-extended foreplay, consisting of kissing her cheeks and neck, then tongue-kissing her while gently fondling her tits, ass and thighs, then working your way down and kissing and licking her tits and nipples, then gently fondling her pussy, especially her clitoris, with your lubricated fingers, then masturbate her clitoris with your fingers until she orgasms (while continuing to kiss her). If you aren't sure how to most-effectively masturbate your wife to orgasm, ask her and she will show you.

Another way is to begin in much the same way, but after sensuously kissing her tits and sucking her gorgeous big nipples, continue downward, kissing and licking her belly, then move down to her thighs, kissing and licking her thighs as you work up toward her pussy. Then, sensuously give your wife cunninlingus with your tongue until you bring her to orgasm. And, if she says "don't stop," continue sensuously giving her cunninlingus until she tells you she wants you to fuck her. If she does not attain another orgasm while you are fucking her, after you ejaculate ask her if she would like you to again "go down" on her. (It seems possible you and your wife may find your tongue is a more effective instrument for sexually satisfying her than your penis.)

If you're uncertain about how to effectively give your wife cunnilingus, enter "how to perform cunnilingus" (without quotes) in your preferred search engine. You will find there are quite a few instructional sites on this subject.

I suggest the above because just becoming erect then poking your penis into your wife may be the least effective way of bringing her sexual satisfaction — and, because you haven't mentioned any of the above in your posts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Custer Laststand said:
If you fucked your sexy wife a couple of hours after you had brought yourself to ejaculation by masturbating, that suggests you were probably able to last for a significant time while fucking her. Afterwards, if she said she was "still horny," that suggests she probably did not attain orgasm while you fucked her.

If so, that would not have been an unusual outcome. Many women find they can't attain orgasm from penetrative sex with their husband or regular partner.

Or, if your wife did attain orgasm while you were fucking her, that implies she is probably multi-orgasmic.

In either case, I strongly suggest making it a point to bring your wife to orgasm at least once BEFORE you penetrate her. There are at least two ways of doing this. One is to engage in suitably-extended foreplay, consisting of kissing her cheeks and neck, then tongue-kissing her while gently fondling her tits, ass and thighs, then working your way down and kissing and licking her tits and nipples, then gently fondling her pussy, especially her clitoris, with your lubricated fingers, then masturbate her clitoris with your fingers until she orgasms (while continuing to kiss her). If you aren't sure how to most-effectively masturbate your wife to orgasm, ask her and she will show you.

Another way is to begin in much the same way, but after sensuously kissing her tits and sucking her gorgeous big nipples, continue downward, kissing and licking her belly, then move down to her thighs, kissing and licking her thighs as you work up toward her pussy. Then, sensuously give your wife cunninlingus with your tongue until you bring her to orgasm. And, if she says "don't stop," continue sensuously giving her cunninlingus until she tells you she wants you to fuck her. If she does not attain another orgasm while you are fucking her, after you ejaculate ask her if she would like you to again "go down" on her. (It seems possible you and your wife may find your tongue is a more effective instrument for sexually satisfying her than your penis.)

If you're uncertain about how to effectively give your wife cunnilingus, enter "how to perform cunnilingus" (without quotes) in your preferred search engine. You will find there are quite a few instructional sites on this subject.

I suggest the above because just becoming erect then poking your penis into your wife may be the least effective way of bringing her sexual satisfaction — and, because you haven't mentioned any of the above in your posts.
Thanks a lot for taking the time and the trouble for guiding me.

I am very horny when I write these stories, so I forget things.

I forgot to say she loves her cunt licked and I am always doing that.

Regards.

The pizza boy replied,

“Madam, you lost the bet.”

Nisha said,

“Why is that so?”

He said,

”Madam, you have panties on.”

She replied,

“This is a thong, hardly a panty!”
13 big.jpg

Reactions: Focker and Capt. Ron
IndianCuckold said:
Thanks a lot for taking the time and the trouble for guiding me. I am very horny when I write these stories, so I forget things. I forgot to say she loves her cunt licked and I am always doing that. Regards.
Excellent. Keep up your good work as your wife's cuntsucker.

You might find it will also turn on your sexy wife, while showing proper appreciation for her, if you kiss her asshole (her anus) and use your tongue to give her analingus. As you may know, there are thousands of nerve endings around the anus; some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps you and your wife will find she is among them. If not, more than likely she will find it pleasurable.

One way to do that would be for you to awaken your wife each morning by gently turning her onto her stomach (is she isn't sleeping on her stomach already), then softly begin kissing her asshole and gently give her analingus, until she orgasms (or tells you to stop). Then, while she continues relaxing in bed, go into the kitchen, prepare her preferred morning drink (tea?), and serve it to her in bed.

If you give your sexy wife both cunnilingus and analingus in the same session, you should kiss, suck and lick her pussy (give her cunnilingus) first, so you do not introduce bacteria from her anus into her pussy with your tongue.

Reactions: IndianCuckold and Capt. Ron

Users who are viewing this thread