Cuckold From India.

“This is a thong, hardly a panty!”

How did the pizza boy respond to this dilemma?

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. Keep up your good work as your wife's cuntsucker.

You might find it will also turn on your sexy wife, while showing proper appreciation for her, if you kiss her asshole (her anus) and use your tongue to give her analingus. As you may know, there are thousands of nerve endings around the anus; some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps you and your wife will find she is among them. If not, more than likely she will find it pleasurable.

One way to do that would be for you to awaken your wife each morning by gently turning her onto her stomach (is she isn't sleeping on her stomach already), then softly begin kissing her asshole and gently give her analingus, until she orgasms (or tells you to stop). Then, while she continues relaxing in bed, go into the kitchen, prepare her preferred morning drink (tea?), and serve it to her in bed.

If you give your sexy wife both cunnilingus and analingus in the same session, you should kiss, suck and lick her pussy (give her cunnilingus) first, so you do not introduce bacteria from her anus into her pussy with your tongue.
Thanks for all the tips.

Capt. Ron said:
“This is a thong, hardly a panty!”

How did the pizza boy respond to this dilemma?
Telling that.

The pizza boy and I watched stunned, as she took off her thong and went on her fours.
W1BIG.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and Capt. Ron
IndianCuckold said:
The pizza boy and I watched stunned, as she took off her thong and went on her fours.
W1BIG.jpg
hopefully that sight didn’t make him cum in his pants. was he able to control his urges better than the handyman or did lust consume his logic, leading him to pounce on your wife?

Capt. Ron said:
hopefully that sight didn’t make him cum in his pants. was he able to control his urges better than the handyman or did lust consume his logic, leading him to pounce on your wife?
What did you think of that view??

well, if you want to know, i’d have cone up behind her and pulled her up, kissing her neck and open mouth, rubbing her tits and nipples also. she would press her ass against me feeling the hard bulge in my pants. i’d turn her towards me and lay her down, diving into her pussy face first, licking and sucking that wet, hairy cunt, especially her clit. i like to really give a woman head for long periods of time, allowing her to cum in my mouth. and to take Custer’s advice, if your wife allows me i’m going to kiss her asshole and suck it out as well.

Capt. Ron said:
well, if you want to know, i’d have cone up behind her and pulled her up, kissing her neck and open mouth, rubbing her tits and nipples also. she would press her ass against me feeling the hard bulge in my pants. i’d turn her towards me and lay her down, diving into her pussy face first, licking and sucking that wet, hairy cunt, especially her clit. i like to really give a woman head for long periods of time, allowing her to cum in my mouth. and to take Custer’s advice, if your wife allows me i’m going to kiss her asshole and suck it out as well.
You made me rock hard and I am now rubbing my cock in a frenzy!!!

IndianCuckold said:
ok, let me give it a shot and see how it goes.
go ahead bro, you will enjoy sharing her here.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
sharadk said:
go ahead bro, you will enjoy sharing her here.
Doing that since many months now!!!

Reactions: sharadk
sharadk said:
same here what?
u have been posting about your wife since many months?

She looked at the pizza guy, still on her fours.
She said sluttily…
“Confirmed?”
Then I was stunned at what she did.
She lifted her skirt higher, her ass fully ******* and said,
“Let there be no doubt, do you see any panty now?”
W2BIG.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and Capt. Ron
IndianCuckold said:
She looked at the pizza guy, still on her fours.
She said sluttily…
“Confirmed?”
Then I was stunned at what she did.
She lifted her skirt higher, her ass fully ******* and said,
“Let there be no doubt, do you see any panty now?”
W2BIG.jpg
My cock would be inside her, my balls firmly pressed into her ass cheeks, and then the rhythmic banging and smacking of flesh.

Capt. Ron said:
My cock would be inside her, my balls firmly pressed into her ass cheeks, and then the rhythmic banging and smacking of flesh.
Is that all???

IndianCuckold said:
Is that all???
Just the beginning. If you are watching, you should have a comfortable seat, lube, and a big towel. I’ll fuck her doggy, her tits swinging back and forth as she moans and cums, until she lays face down then I’d continue to fuck her, rolling her onto her side so I can jack her clit and kiss her mouth as my cock slides in and out, sloppy wet sounds coming from her pussy due to her orgasms. I’d lay on my back and have her fuck my face then mount my cock and ride until she screams she is cumming again. I’d finish by fucking her mouth and pumping my cum down her willing and open throat.

Capt. Ron said:
Just the beginning. If you are watching, you should have a comfortable seat, lube, and a big towel. I’ll fuck her doggy, her tits swinging back and forth as she moans and cums, until she lays face down then I’d continue to fuck her, rolling her onto her side so I can jack her clit and kiss her mouth as my cock slides in and out, sloppy wet sounds coming from her pussy due to her orgasms. I’d lay on my back and have her fuck my face then mount my cock and ride until she screams she is cumming again. I’d finish by fucking her mouth and pumping my cum down her willing and open throat.
I am hard and shaking my cock now after reading this!!!

The pizza boy was rubbing his dick over hos pants.
He replied..
“Yes Madam, you win the bet.”
My wife stood up.
The pizza guy replied…
“Madam, could I get a glass of water?”
Wife went and got it and he drank it and handed the glass to her.
As soon as she turned to go and keep the glass, he got behind her and held her and pulled her top down.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
She gasped in shock…
“Ahhhhhh…”
He ignored her and squeezed her boobs and nipples.
She loves her nipples and boobs squeezed, licked, sucked and pressed and when this is done, she gets very horny.
She moaned..
“Noo stoppp stoppppp…”

He started to kiss her neck, pressing her boobs and nipples.
She was moaning..
“Ohhhh ohhh ahhhhh… fukkkk fukkk ahhhhhh…”