• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

IndianCuckold said:
Well, needless to say I was excited and horny. ..... Finally we reached [Pune], when the sun was setting. I do not know the exact time. I think it was around 630 PM, not sure.
The plot thickens.....

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Custer Laststand said:
The plot thickens.....
Indeed it does Mr. Holmes. :)

IndianCuckold said:
Indeed it does Mr. Holmes. :)
Please continue, Dr. Watson....

Custer Laststand said:
Please continue, Dr. Watson....
We found a hotel and checked in. I was totally horny and as soon as we entered the room, I pounced on Nisha and almost threw her on the bed and ‘piled’ onto her, kissing her lips and neck and pressing her boobs. She responded to me but in couple of minutes she gasped and said,

“The journey was long, I need to have a bath first.”

Reluctantly I let her go and waited till she had finished her bath. She came out in a bathing towel and told ne,

“Your turn to shower now.”

Quietly I went in and showered, when I came out, naked and with a hard on, Nisha was lying on the bed, in just a black bikini panty.

I could not control myself, I pounced on her and started licking and sucking her boobs and her big nipples. She started to moan, her nipples fully erect. I started to kiss her mouth and she kissed back hungrily. I then pulled down her panties and began to lick her hairy cunt. Her cunt was very hairy and I loved it. I kept licking it as she moaned. Then I started to finger her cunt hard, as she orgasmed and moaned..

“Fuck meee… fuck meee!!”

IndianCuckold said:
..... I then pulled down her panties and began to lick her hairy cunt. Her cunt was very hairy and I loved it. I kept licking it as she moaned. Then I started to finger her cunt hard, as she orgasmed and moaned.. “Fuck meee… fuck meee!!”
Very good — although passionate, you restrained yourself appropriately. One should always bring one's woman to at least 1 orgasm by sucking her pussy (i.e., via cunninlingus), and/or by masturbating her pussy with one's fingers, before entering her with one's cock....

I got on top of Nisha, missionary position and started fucking her vigorously.

She kept moaning,

“Ohhhhh… ohhhh… fuckkk. Fuckkk… fuck me…”

I kept fucking her for about 10 minutes and then I came, shooting my load inside her cunt.

Reactions: SamCG
IndianCuckold said:
I got on top of Nisha, missionary position and started fucking her vigorously. She kept moaning, “Ohhhhh… ohhhh… fuckkk. Fuckkk… fuck me…”
Excellent. You had Ms. Nisha heavily turned on.
IndianCuckold said:
I kept fucking her for about 10 minutes and then I came, shooting my load inside her cunt.
Hm.... if you climaxed before Ms. Nisha reached orgasm, that sounds like a problem. I hope you didn't leave her frustrated, but rather went down on her and resumed sucking her pussy to orgasm — or managed to get it up again, so you could resume fucking her to orgasm.

I did not climax before her, she had already orgasmed a good number of times. After about 10 minutes, I was horny and erect again and turned her over on her fours. And fucked her doggy.

She was moaning like a bitch in heat and I kept pounding her and slapping her ass.

Then I came, once again, cumming in her hot and wet, horny cunt.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
IndianCuckold said:
I did not climax before her, she had already orgasmed a good number of times. After about 10 minutes, I was horny and erect again and turned her over on her fours. And fucked her doggy.
She was moaning like a bitch in heat and I kept pounding her and slapping her ass.
Then I came, once again, cumming in her hot and wet, horny cunt.
Excellent. It sounds like you provided Ms. Nisha with a satisfying fuck, and vice versa.

We lay down in bed, exhausted. After awhile she said,

“I’m hungry.”

I said, “What shall we have?”

She said, “Tandoori chicken?”

I ordered the same with coke.

We lay in bed, silent.

After awhile, there was a knock at the door.

Nisha pulled a bedsheet over her, naked underneath.

I asked her,

“You will lie like this in front of the room service guy?”

She said, “So? What happens?”

In shock, I went to open the door.

IndianCuckold said:
We lay down in bed, exhausted. After awhile she said, “I’m hungry.” I said, “What shall we have?” She said, “Tandoori chicken?” I ordered the same with coke.
Good work. You ordered what Ms. Nisha said she wanted....
IndianCuckold said:
We lay in bed, silent. After awhile, there was a knock at the door. Nisha pulled a bedsheet over her, naked underneath.
Sounds reasonable....
IndianCuckold said:
I asked her, “You will lie like this in front of the room service guy?”
Sounds more modest than NOT pulling the sheet over her....
IndianCuckold said:
She said, “So? What happens?”
Ms. Nisha didn't leave you with any option other than answering the door....
IndianCuckold said:
In shock, I went to open the door.
That was the right thing to do. (If Ms. Nisha didn't want to turn on the room service guy, she would have gone into the bathroom.)

I opened the door, confused about how Nisha would lie naked like that, just a thin sheet over her, in front of the room service guy.

The room service boy entered, he was young, all smiles.

When he saw Nisha o the bed, his smile broadened.

He stared at her, she lay in bed, smiling at him.

Then he left.

We sat down to eat. Nisha, naked!

The weather was really hot, so after food, we showered together.

And then we came out and started fucking.

Missionary.

I was horny and so was Nisha.

We fucked for a good twenty minutes or so and then we just lay in bed naked and dozed off.

I got up at around midnight, Nisha was asleep naked.

I got hard and parted her legs and started fuckin her.

She moaned in a daze and then woke up and we screwed real wildly and then dozed off again.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and SamCG
IndianCuckold said:
..... [Nisha] moaned in a daze and then woke up and we screwed real wildly and then dozed off again.
Sounds like your sexual relationship with Ms. Nisha got off to a really good start.

We fell asleep again, naked, holding onto each other. After an hour or so, I woke up again, my dick hard. Again Nisha had her back to me, her round ass making me hornier. I parted her legs and started fucking her. She woke up and moaned and started responding and fucking me.

Then again we fell asleep. The next time I woke up, it was dawn. Nisha was naked and I was horny. I mounted her, missionary and she woke up, moaning.

I was ramming my hard dick inside her, wildly.

She moaned…

“Ohhh fuckk fuckkk..yess… yes… fuck meee ohhhh yess… fuckkk fuckkkk…”

I started to ram my dick harder into her.

We both came hard and lay naked in bed.

Reactions: FuckMyAsianGirl and Custer Laststand
IndianCuckold said:
We fell asleep again, naked, holding onto each other. After an hour or so, I woke up again, my dick hard. Again Nisha had her back to me, her round ass making me hornier. I parted her legs and started fucking her. She woke up and moaned and started responding and fucking me [back]. ..... We both came hard and lay naked in bed.
More evidence of a strong start to your sexual relationship. How many days did you and Ms. Nisha stay in the hotel where you had rented a room....?

I told Nisha, “I did not use a condom when I fucked you.”

She said quietly: “Yes, I know.”

I said, “You do not mind?”

She replied, “No!”

I was shocked to hear this.

Reactions: Custer Laststand