• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

A couple of weeks later, just before we were heading in for the same Pretty Woman movie, we were standing outside the movie theatre at a little before 9 PM (the movie was scheduled to begin at 9 PM) and talking. I asked Nisha,

“Will you fuck me?”

She said, “No!”

IndianCuckold said:
A couple of weeks later, just before we were heading in for the same Pretty Woman movie, we were standing outside the movie theatre at a little before 9 PM (the movie was scheduled to begin at 9 PM) and talking. I asked Nisha: “Will you fuck me?” She said, “No!”
That was the answer you should have expected. Your question was too blunt, and you posed it at an inappropriate time and place.

To actually make it happen, you needed to guide Ms. Nisha to the point where she wanted it — without her having to actually admit she wanted it — because a woman is not supposed to say she wants to fuck a man (you, in this case). In other words, you needed to guide Ms. Nisha.... with suitable hugging, kissing (including of her erect nipples), and fondling of her voluptuous tits and her inner thighs, until you could slide your erect cock into her pussy without her resisting in any way — because by then, she would have wanted it. And, you would have needed to do all that in a place sufficiently private that Ms. Nisha could actually fuck you.

Did you manage to bring all that about? Or, did Ms. Nisha continue to suck your cock during movies — then, did you ask for her hand in marriage, such that the two of you got married before Ms. Nisha granted you the honor of fucking you...?

Last edited:
It was the only one time that I gave her my cock to suck in the movies.

That night, standing outside the theatre, waiting to be allowed to get in to see the movie, I asked Nisha bluntly,

“You let another guy fuck you, so why not me? You don’t love me?”

IndianCuckold said:
..... That night, standing outside the theatre, waiting to be allowed to get in to see the movie, I asked Nisha bluntly: “You let another guy fuck you, so why not me? You don’t love me?”
I must say, this doesn't sound like an approach that would normally be expected to succeed.

But, anyway.... how did your relationship evolve from there? Ms. Nisha must have decided, at some point, she was favorably impressed by you — since she took you as her husband.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Custer Laststand said:
I must say, this doesn't sound like an approach that would normally be expected to succeed.

But, anyway.... how did your relationship evolve from there? Ms. Nisha must have decided, at some point, she was favorably impressed by you — since she took you as her husband.
Well, I was horny and I was a virgin and I wanted to get laid and I wanted to fuck Nisha. So, I took the only route that came to my mind.

Nisha refused, to which I said,

“It means you do not love me. If you did, you would have fucked me, like you fucked the other guy.”

IndianCuckold said:
....... “It means you do not love me. If you did, you would have fucked me, like you fucked that other guy.”
I'll guess Ms. Nisha did not find that argument sufficiently seductive (but maybe I'm wrong). What happened next....?

Nisha hesitated and then after a few seconds she said softly…

“Okay, I will fuck you!”

Adhityasnair said:
My indian wife
Kindly post this pix in your own thread and remove it from mine. I have reported you to the mods.

IndianCuckold said:
Nisha hesitated and then after a few seconds she said softly… “Okay, I will fuck you!”
Excellent! So your straightforward approach was effective after all.

Where did you and Ms. Nisha go to actually make it happen...? Were you sufficiently acrobatic for her to fuck you in a theater seat...?

We decided to go to Pune the next day, by road, a distance of around 150 kms from Mumbai to Pune.

I was not acrobatic, but I used to go to the gym, so well built and good looking too.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
IndianCuckold said:
We decided to go to Pune the next day, by road, a distance of around 150 kms from Mumbai to Pune.
Sounds like a long drive. Did you check into a hotel in Pune...?
IndianCuckold said:
I was not acrobatic, but I used to go to the gym, so well built and good looking too.
No doubt that helped Ms. Nisha feel favorably impressed by you....

My hubby pushed me for the first time to get taste of some other mans cock. But after i got the taste of one forbidden fruit for the first time, I am now always ready to taste different types forbidden fruits (other men's cocks) whenever i get a chance. Last Saturday night I first time made myself available to other man without knowledge of my cuckold hubby.

Reactions: Indiadominantbull, mallubull, IndianCuckold and 2 others
dassumita said:
My hubby pushed me for the first time to get taste of some other mans cock. But after i got the taste of one forbidden fruit for the first time, I am now always ready to taste different types forbidden fruits (other men's cocks) whenever i get a chance. Last Saturday night I first time made myself available to other man without knowledge of my cuckold hubby.
Good for you, Ms. Dassumita. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like a long drive. Did you check into a hotel in Pune...?

No doubt that helped Ms. Nisha feel favorably impressed by you....
We met at the Dadar Pune taxi stand at around 2 PM. Dadar is a place in Mumbai. Nisha and I sat in the front seat with the driver, me in the middle, she by the window. In the back seat were three other men. The taxi was an Ambassador car, with a yellow top and a black body.

dassumita said:
Thanks for sharing.

IndianCuckold said:
We met at the Dadar Pune taxi stand at around 2 PM. Dadar is a place in Mumbai. Nisha and I sat in the front seat with the driver, me in the middle, she by the window. In the back seat were three other men. The taxi was an Ambassador car, with a yellow top and a black body.
any interesting look exchange between other men regarding nisha?!

IndianCuckold said:
And then....?

Pleasureguy said:
any interesting look exchange between other men regarding nisha?!
Yes, they were all ogling her.

Reactions: Pleasureguy
Custer Laststand said:
And then....?
Well, needless to say I was excited and horny. But the journey took almost 4 hours, as it was the rainy weather and the roads were very bad. Nisha had worn a simple chudidhar. In the middle of the journey, we got down to have tea. Nisha stopped to pick a pretty pink flower, I could not help but ogle at her ass. Then we started again on the journey to Pune. It was really tedious, the roads were filled with potholes. Finally we reached there, when the sun was setting. I do not know the exact time. I think it was around 630 PM, not sure.

IndianCuckold said:
Well, needless to say I was excited and horny. But the journey took almost 4 hours, as it was the rainy weather and the roads were very bad. Nisha had worn a simple chudidhar. In the middle of the journey, we got down to have tea. Nisha stopped to pick a pretty pink flower, I could not help but ogle at her ass. Then we started again on the journey to Pune. It was really tedious, the roads were filled with potholes. Finally we reached there, when the sun was setting. I do not know the exact time. I think it was around 630 PM, not sure.
Damn her fantastic ass!

Users who are viewing this thread