• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

Capt. Ron said:
Great read, thanks!
Capt. Ron., how are you?
Waiting for your feedback for me on the movie.
Best wishes and regards.

IndianCuckold said:
Capt. Ron., how are you?
Waiting for your feedback for me on the movie.
Best wishes and regards.
I agree with Custer. Also, it does occur to me, at that point she was also beginning to test your instincts and/or confirm her impression that you would suborn your sexual urges in deference to her authority over you...key to you becoming her cuckold.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Capt. Ron said:
I agree with Custer. Also, it does occur to me, at that point she was also beginning to test your instincts and/or confirm her impression that you would suborn your sexual urges in deference to her authority over you...key to you becoming her cuckold.
I see. Thanks for sharing.

Custer Laststand said:
That doesn't sound like a romantic movie, exactly, but that's OK. The point was to spend two-plus hours sitting close to each other.
We were unable to get tickets to another movie. So we decided to just take a dekko at this.

So, after the movie, we had dinner and during dinner I asked Nisha if she wanted to go see another movie the next day, as it was our holiday.

She willingly agreed.

After dinner, we split for home, leaving for our respective destinations. We lived about 100 kms apart from each other, so I did not go to leave her home.

The next day, Nisha wore a saree again and a halter neck blouse. And this time, we went and saw none other than…

Pretty Woman.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
Capt. Ron,

Regarding your post of 5 Jan. 2019:

and your question as to whether I have any comments — see:

"I love making married women cheat", here:

I love making married women cheat

and the 211 comments (as of today, some are from women) that follow.

Indiancuckold,

You might find the above thread relevant to your situation.

—Custer
Just read this, really amazing the kind of stuff that happens in the world.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

IndianCuckold said:
So, after the movie, we had dinner....
Excellent....
IndianCuckold said:
....and, during dinner, I asked Nisha if she wanted to go see another movie the next day, as it was our holiday. She willingly agreed.
You took the right step — and Ms. Nisha responded favorably, thus moving your relationship forward....
IndianCuckold said:
After dinner, we split for home, leaving for our respective destinations. We lived about 100 kms apart from each other....
Whew. That's quite a great distance.
IndianCuckold said:
The next day, Nisha wore a saree again and a halter neck blouse. And this time, we went and saw none other than… Pretty Woman.
I haven't seen that movie, so I just looked at the on-line trailer. Good choice! So far, so good....

Last edited:
IndianCuckold said:
Just read this, really amazing the kind of stuff that happens in the world. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Yes, really.... although with sexual practices, the rule of thumb seems to be: if it's possible, there are people doing it — and with many behaviors, rather a lot of people.

Anyway — you're welcome.

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent....

You took the right step — and Ms. Nisha responded favorably, thus moving your relationship forward....

Whew. That's quite a great distance.

I haven't seen that movie, so I just looked at the on-line trailer. Good choice! So far, so good....
Over the years, Nisha and I have seen that movie countless times.

IndianCuckold said:
Over the years....
It sounds like you and Nisha have been married for quite a while (i.e., not just for one or two years).
IndianCuckold said:
....Nisha and I have seen that movie countless times.
Evidently it appealed to both of you. What happened afterwards...?

Custer Laststand said:
It sounds like you and Nisha have been married for quite a while (i.e., not just for one or two years).
A li’l over a decade now.

Custer Laststand said:
Evidently it appealed to both of you. What happened afterwards...?
Yes, it is our favorite movie, especially the title song Pretty Woman and Julia Roberts in the red gown and wearing that beautiful sparkling necklace.

So back to the story…

The next day, Nisha wore a saree again and a halter neck blouse. And this time, we went and saw none other than…

Pretty Woman.

When the movie started, Nisha and I held hands.

After about 10 minutes, I could not resist the temptation to slip my right hand over her bare shoulder, keeping it there.

IndianCuckold said:
After about 10 minutes, I could not resist the temptation to slip my right hand over her bare shoulder, keeping it there.
More progress....

Nisha did not move, neither did she say anything, she just kept staring at the movie screen. After awhile, I slipped my hand into her blouse and under her bra and touched her boobs.

Again, she did not resist, just stared at the screen.

Then I touched her nipple, it was already hard and erect.

I started to squeeze her boob, Nisha started to moan softly.

Then I put my hand under her blouse and reached for her other boob. Nish reached under her saree and loosened her bra. I started to squeeze her other boob and other nipple. Now both her nipples were hard.

Nisha was moaning softly.

Reactions: mejaraaron
We started to kiss hard, both horny.

After the movie, we took in another movie.

Lots more kissing and boob and nipple squeezing.

Then we parted, going our separate ways.

In the next few weeks, we saw many movies, lots of kissing and boob and nipple squeezing.

One night, I took out my cock and asked Nisha to suck it.

She sucked it, in the movie theatre.

That was awesome and I found it very bold and sexy of her.

Reactions: mejaraaron, Capt. Ron and Custer Laststand
IndianCuckold said:
In the next few weeks, we saw many movies, lots of kissing and boob and nipple squeezing. One night, I took out my cock and asked Nisha to suck it. She sucked it, in the movie theatre. That was awesome and I found it very bold and sexy of her.
Yes.... that was very bold and sexy of Ms. Nisha. You could have viewed it (and perhaps you did) as your second real step... after fondling her tits and nipples during movies, and realizing she liked that... toward a sexual relationship. Given that you lived quite a distance from each other, how did your relationship progress after that...?

Users who are viewing this thread