• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the weekend before Xmas coming up and all that she can think about is going out clubbing Friday nite...

Happy New Year!!!!! May all of your cuckold fantasies cum true in 2008!!

Same to highlander.

What happened man? okdeacon

You mean the Friday before Xmas? Well she left the house wearing the shortest of her black wrap around skirts with a white, backless halter top, no bra or panties. She wore her black 5" strappy sandals and her full length fur coat. She told me not to wait up. It was almost 3:00 am when I heard the front door open. She was with a couple of guys, black, I could tell by their voices. I quickly snuck into the spare bedroom. I could hear her heels clicking on the hard wood floor all the way to the master bedroom with her two new playmates in tow. The next sound I heard was her shoes hitting the floor next to the bed and then alot of moaning and kissing.

They must have fucked for a couple of hours, because I could hear my wife screaming with orgasm after orgasm pleading for more cock and harder. It was about 7:00 am when I heard the front door open and close. I peeked into our bedroom and there was Jen **********, totally naked, on her back with her legs wide open and a river of fresh semen oozing out between her enlarged cunt hole...she was covered in cum from head to foot....one of her buddies left one of his business cards on her cum covered tits with his cell number circled...She was an absolute, fucking mess! And I loved it...as I climbed up between her legs and proceeded to clean her cum filled pussy out with my tongue. She never really woke up, but just moaned alot.....

Highlander

Thats good enough man. I am totally tickled pink for both of you. Man you as i have always said have a very special hot wife. What a way to end a year. Havent heard about much Christmas party fucking this year. How about you, have you got wind of any. Last year there was copious amounts of Christmas pussy given away. Have a great New Year and again thanks for sharing and please tell your little hottie i thank her for all the hard ons she has given me. okdeacon

Speaking of Christmas party fucking, Jen and I attended my boss' Christmas party at his home. There were at least 50 or so people in attendance. The boss' teen age son had a handful of his friends over down stairs in the basement rec room. My wife was wearing one of her provocative, yet somewhat conservative short little black dresses with 4" high heeled strappy sandals and of course no underwear. She looked hot!! Any way as the party progressed I lost sight of her for about half an hour...when I saw her again, she was coming out of one of the bedrooms upstairs looking a little mussed up but with a satisfied smile on her face. She had hooked up with one of the son's friends, about 19 yrs old and they fucked their brains out for about half an hour.....I noticed a little drip of fresh semen on the inside of her left thigh....I guess, you could say a good time was had by all....

Highlander

Another nut buster. Your hot wife has got to be one of the finest in the world. At least now we have heard of one little wife giving up some Christmas pussy. The thought of it is so fucking hot. Many Thanks to You & Her. okdeacon

The boys kept coming upstairs for drinks and food from the party....My wife chatted one of them up and one thing led to another....She's a slut, what can I say....

Highlander, please post a couple of pics of her for us

Reactions: Readyu
just like me

highlander said:
It is like a dream cum true for sure! Yes, we still kiss. Sometimes we get real hot and heavy until I'm real horny and then I have to take my pleasure in my own hands while she watches...How about you, have you suggested anything to your wife?

Wow Hi, The same with me..My wife finally divorced me and married her black bull because she got preg. but she would hold me gently, kiss me very passionatly and get me screaming hard. She would then instruct me to jack my dick,,,she called me "jack off" most of the time as well as other names. She would be so nice and talk so gently while I was masterbating and tell me how good her black cock was and that he was so much better than me and tell me that she loved me but I would jack off the rest of my life. She told me one time she was going to take me to buy some very pretty panties to wear and said, you would like that wouldn't you? She then twisted her wedding rings over toward the palm of her left hand and held it close to my little dicky and very sweetly said, If you want me to buy you some pretty panties, shoot your little load right here on these rings. On her command I shot the biggest load I ever shot in her hand, she smeared it on my face and told me to go wash up and I was pathetic. I still love her so much,,and I miss her.

Reactions: Creampielvr and BBCsis
It takes a cuck to know a cuck. You are truely a cuck....Happy New Year!

She's started the new year off right tonite...she's out clubbing...

Schools started and already she's been fucking the new teacher at lunch time...

This is the first weekend that she hasn't gone out...

My wife invited half a dozen of her black fuck buddies over to watch the Super Bowl with her. She made me wear this very skimpy french maid's out fit and my black 5" mules. I'm to serve drinks and food and of course my wife is the main course...

Looking for possibilities in Minneapolis, MN....????

You are lucky to have a slut for a wife.

Sounds wild. How about a few pictures of this dirty little scene. I'm sure there must have been some pictures taken.
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread