• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
plz update the story ...
replace her BEEPER .........with
a cell phone ....it's 2008 not 1978

ty :confused:

Beeper?? Haven't had one of those for a long time...We did once upon a time ago...funny you ask?

Her biker buddy from a few years ago called tonite...wants to take her out Friday nite...

Jen came home Saturday morning about 6:00 am, stripped naked and crawled into bed with me...She smelled of booze and sex. Her date with her former biker buddy must have been good. She was moaning and complaining that her pussy and asshole were sore and swollen from all the fucking that she endured most of the previous nite with this guy and a few of his biker friends. Her tits had hickies and bite marks all over them and as she lay on her stomach, I noticed some red welts across her ass from someone's leather belt. She missed some of that rough sex that he used to give her. Semen was seeping out of both of her well used holes...I crawled down between her legs and gently lapped up what I could with my tongue, being careful not to disturb her...

I dropped her off at one of the local clubs last nite around 9:00 pm. She was wearing her short, backless little black dress, no bra or panties, tanned bare legs, 5" black strappy high heeled sandals, 3" hoop earrings and totally shaved pussy and ass. She had had a manicure and pedicure late Friday afternoon and her nails were painted with the most vivid "cum fuck me" red nail polish which matched her lip stick. Jen was wearing her favorite Chanel cologne and smelled so good. She called me at 2:30 am to tell me that she had been invited to a party and wouldn't be coming home unitl morning some time. It's 10:30 am Saturday morning and no sign of her yet...

Jen didn't come home until late Sunday afternoon. Someone dropped her off, but before she came in, they sat on the drive way for about 20 minutes or so. She came in carrying her sandals in one hand and her purse in the other. Her hair was slicked back as if she had just had a shower, but a closer look revealed that her hair was all sticky and stiff from large amounts of semen. She had semen dripping down the inside of her thighs and she was walking somewhat bow legged. She told me that she hasn't had such a fucking for a very long time. When she got to the party early Saturday morning, there were about 20 guys and a few girls. She went directly to the bedroom with her new found friend and they fucked their brains out for about an hour. When they were just about finished, several of his buddies came in naked, and stroking their cocks. They all took turns fucking her in her pussy and ass. Word soon got out to the rest of the group and everyone wanted a piece of her, including a couple of the girls. She says that she finally ********** from all the drinking and fucking, her pussy and ass hole were red, swollen and sore. She had dried semen all over her face and hair.

She was a mess. She slept naked with several of the guys on the kingsize bed until dinner time. There was a huge pool of wet semen under her ass when she woke up. They decided to order in and start the party all over again. She had a quick shower to freshen up. She was told to remain naked for the party. The guests started showing up again around 9:30 pm. She danced and drank and ended up in the bedroom with most of the male guests fucking her again thoughout the nite. Come morning, Jen said that at least ten of them formed a circle around her and gave her a bukkake facial and body wash. That's how her hair got so slick. The rest of her body had dry, crusty semen splattered all over. Her tits were covered in hickies, and bite marks. When she stripped naked at home, she showed me her well used pussy and ass. Both were quite red, gaping wide open and seeping a steady flow of fresh cum. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She commanded me to clean her well used holes with my tongue. As I lay on my stomach on the bed cleaning her up, my erect cock rubbed up and down on the sheets under me until I had an explosive orgasm. Jen made me clean up my mess again with my tongue. All and all, it was an extremely productive weekend for both of us....

She's going on a girls' weekend to Vancouver, north of the border, first weekend in May with some of her female teacher colleagues...

highlander

IS THAT YOU? IN THE PHOTO IN PANTIES ?? AND WHAT ? DO YOU HAVE ON UNDER THE PANTIES ??? !!!:confused:

Spring has sprung for good so has my wife's sex drive....

My wife is out again with her school fuck buddy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nickwood said:
so out of curiosity,whats the biggest cock your wives ever taken?

The biggest for my wife Mary is 9 inches, a coworker with whom she has an ongoing relationship. Mary is 5'11", one inch taller than me and, of course, towers above me when wearing her extra high heels. She is slender with dark hair, brown eyes, small breasts and very long legs.

She is now 30 has been seven guys (at least, all I know about with certainty) over the past two years. We had been married six years before she first told me she was considering dating other guys. To be honest, I was the first to suggest she see other guys for a year before she relented, but she got into it a lot more often than I had anticipated.

Within six months, she began bossing me around and humiliating me but says she would never leave me. She said that she is now addicted to other cocks and isn't willing to consider giving up her lifestyle.

She had been fucked by five men before marrying me and was 14 when she was first fucked by a married neighbor for whom she was babysitter.

Most of these were no more than 2 to 4 dates, but there are two exceptions. One is a 19 year old guy she met 8 months ago at a local university where she was then taking a postgrad class.

Mary met him in the school's lunch commons. Although we had never before met him, he lives with his parents and two sisters only four blocks from our home. He was then in his first year at the school and less than a year out of high school.

She continues seeing these two men, each about every other week. Occasionally, she forces me to suck the younger man's cock. She hasn't yet insisted on my doing the same to her coworker, now age 34, but she has told him that she is thinking about it. I have begged her not to make me do it but they are discussing the possibility.

He will soon be promoted and will then be her boss, with her just one level below his rank and directly reporting to him. He has told her that, when he is traveling to their Detroit and New York offices, he will expect her to accompany him on the 2-5 day trips. They plan on adjoining rooms but will most likely be sleeping together in one or the other.

She forces me to suck the younger man's dick about every other month. I then typically watch him sink his lathered rod into her hot cunt, but sometimes she tells me leave the room while they make love privately.

Each of those men know about her relationship with the other and each has asked for threesomes with her but she has refused so far. The man she works with has asked to watch me suck the younger guy's dick but I have so far resisted.

I've lost count of the number of men my wife has fucked over the years that we have been in this lifestyle. A couple of years ago I believe the count was somewhere around 70 or 75, most of whom she fucked more than once....

Are you kidding man? From what I have been reading on your thread, I would have thought the number would be higher.
geez--- my ex had 30 different guys in just a two week period spent at a swingers resort in Jamaica. Of course, she is ALWAYs flirting with someone.

pictures or its not true :D

Well I guess that means that everything highlander has said is not true. he has never come up with any pics. Highlander, I am not saying yours are not true. kangbee's logic is flawed.

Kangbee's logic is indeed flawed...I'm living the cuck lifestyle, that's for sure! I think kangbee's is a wannabee...What's pics got to do with it? I've already explained our reasons for not sharing pics here...take it or leave it....My wife is a slut and I love it...

By the way everyone, I have pics, but since my ex is now remarried to a "pillar" in their community, I don't feel it would be anywhere near "right" to put her on the web. I agree with Highlander. People can most definitely live this lifestyle for real without publishing their pics.

She's been gone now for 3 hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread