• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it's amazing!!! She has to go back next Saturday for more work...its a work in progress!

highlander said:
So far it's amazing!!! She has to go back next Saturday for more work... it's a work in progress!

*Very* cool.... :cool: :p :D

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
One wing has been completely filled in now with color, yellows and blues and purples...Should be finished next week...Awesome!!!

I've found some pics of some butterfly tattoos...My wife's tattoo looks very much like the second and third butterfly...awesome....

Attachments

• butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 950
  • ButterflyPussy001.jpg
    ButterflyPussy001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • butterfly-pussy.jpg
    butterfly-pussy.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 972
Highlander:

In our situation, over time the sexual Heightness and eroticism has superceeded my need for actual sex.. I hope this may be the case with you in the longterm and will give you a newfound sexual satisfaction as it did for me.

I couldn't have said it any better...actual sex to me now is secondary to the heightened sexual arousal and eroticism that I experience from my wife's sexual experiences with other men...

Jerking off now is the ultimate pleasure for me....the odd time my wife, sometimes when she's fully clothed, ready to go out or naked, will jerk me off but I can't touch her...heightens my orgasm....

The Butterfly is now finished and it's a masterpiece!!

Highlander,

highlander said:
The Butterfly is now finished and it's a masterpiece!!

Great! Congratulations to your sexy wife, and to you for encouraging her!

Incidentally, did she find getting her tattoo painful — particularly given its rather sensitive location — and is there a time period afterwards during which it will be very sensitive, but the sensitivity is gradually decreasing?

Alternatively, was getting her tattoo essentially painless, and has it also remained painless afterwards?

—Custer

Yes, it was a painful process, but then most tattooing is...that was part of the reason for having it done over a couple of sessions. It's healing up really well and she says that the sensitivity has decreased considerably...

highlander said:
.... It's healing up really well and she says that the sensitivity has decreased considerably.

That's good to hear.

The butterfly is so beautiful that I think she should find reasons to show off the art work to her Doctor to brighten up his/her Day. Thankyou so much for showing it to us. Just imagine her giving birth and the butterfly stretching its wings to salute the arrival.

You have a very interesting way of looking at things....thanks...

My wife was out clubbing last night. She got home around 5 am this morning with that totally "fucked" look. She said her tattoo got alot of attention when she started flashing some of the guys at the club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread