• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just knowing that she's out getting fucked is such a turn on.....

Do you know what it's really like to taste another man's cum in your wife's pussy...

It is important for a husband to pay the FULL COST of a piercing required by his wife's boyfriend. Afterall, a husband should be appreciative of the extra value the boyfriend is adding to the marriage.

The husband should also allow his credit card to be used to pay for the full cost of his wife going away for a naughty weekend with her boyfriend. It is the least he can do apart from occasionally washing the Bull's car and giving his garden and back yard a make-over.

I've paid for her piercings and tattoos over the years as well as many of her nights out with her friends...

She has both nipples pierced with gold rings courtesy of one of her first lovers. Her clit hood is pierced with a smaller gold ring. She has a small gold ring thru her nose and multiple piercings in both ears.

I've already described most of her tattoos....including the large flower on her left shoulder and the butterfly on her right ankle....the snake on her pussy is the sexiest and by far the best mark ever....

Since my wife had her vaginal laser rejuvenation treatment, she's been fucking other men more than ever! Her pussy is just as tight as a teenager's which she says all the other guys just have to comment on....

She's been fucking her fuck buddy from school alot lately. He's in a band and plays on the weekends. She went out both Friday and Saturday nites to hear him play and fuck afterwards. She didn't come home from her Saturday nite outing until later Sunday afternoon, she was red and a bit sore from all of their fucking.

She got a call from a guy from LA, that she has fucked before. He's coming in on Wednesday and wants to get together with her for drinks....My wife is all excited because this guy is really hung and she loves the feeling of his cock deep inside of her pussy....

My wife went out with her guy from LA last nite for "drinks"....She didn't get home until 3:00 am....They met for a few drinks at the hotel bar where he is staying and then went to his room and fucked for hours...He is really rough and she loves that. She had hickies all over her tits, her pussy was quite red and a bit swollen and carpet burn on her ass from all the fucking they did. She did save some of his cum for me to clean out of her pussy when she got home....mmmmmm, it was awesome!

He's staying over the weekend so that they can go out Friday and Saturday nite together....

My wife is going to go clubbing tonite and see who she can pick up to fuck....

Seems the guy she met and fucked the other nite at the club has asked her out to a New Years Eve party with some of his friends....male and female...so much for my plans...

My New Years Day treat was cleaning my wife's well used pussy, of all the semen she had had deposited in her the night before by her guy and his friends, with my tongue....I love the sweet taste of their semen and her juices combined....

At least you got your New years Drink. Happy new Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
How sweet it was too!! Happy New Year to you too....

Even though you get no sex, you are unable to divorce her or even get angry. Does this mean you are besotted with your wife walking around naked all the time. A lot of husbands only see their wife naked in bed. You are truly spoiled, aren't you? The extra 4.5 inches truly keeps her happy ! ! !

Yes, I guess I am spoiled...I get to see her walking around naked all the time, helping her get ready to go out and fuck other guys, licking up the cum of who ever fucked her that nite and jerking off several times a day just thinking of her being fucked and used...

I was looking through voyeurweb.com the other day and found an awesome tattoo on a woman. It was a butterfly tattooed on her pussy with her lips forming the center body and the wings on either side. The head is tattooed just above her clit...any way, I showed my wife and she's really turned on by the idea of having one of these butterflies tattooed on her pussy....She says it would be a real turn on for her other lovers too...

highlander, jerk into a bottle and tell us how much is in the bottle at the end of each week. I would really like to know how much cum you can harvest. The butterfly sounds awesome - is there room for the odd word?

I'd probably be a rich man if I were making sperm bank deposits....The butterfly is really awesome...I suppose there would be room for the some words above it along her bikini line...

highlander said:
I was looking through voyeurweb.com the other day and found an awesome tattoo on a woman. It was a butterfly tattooed on her pussy with her lips forming the center body and the wings on either side. The head is tattooed just above her clit...any way, I showed my wife and she's really turned on by the idea of having one of these butterflies tattooed on her pussy....She says it would be a real turn on for her other lovers too...

I suggest encouraging your wife to go for it....

I think she's convinced....she's made an appointment for Saturday afternoon with a tattoo guy she knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread