• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he at least give you some details on what he did with her?

My wife went to her staff Xmas party alone last Saturday. It was at her boss's house. She dressed up just short of a slut for the party. She didn't wear any panties (ala Brittney) nor a bra. She wore a short black cocktail dress with a deep vee in the front and no back just to the top of her ass.

It seems there was a younger teacher there that she has fantasized fucking for most of the first semester. Well, after a few drinks and some flirting, she managed to get this guy into one of the bed rooms for some heavy necking. She said that his hands were all over her body and she couldn't help but feel his erect cock through his pants. Before she knew it, her dress was hiked up to her waist and she was on her back on the bed with him between her legs sliding his big cock into her very wet pussy. He was fairly quick because they were afraid of being discovered by one of the other teachers from the school. The cum trickled down the inside of her thigh as they rejoined the party and said their goodbyes. She didn't get home until noon on Sunday. They went back to his apartment and fucked their brains out for hours until daylite when they both fell asleep with his cock still partially in her well fucked cunt. He drove her home and their going to meet up again this Friday for another hot session of wild sex. He's at least 15 years younger than her and 9 inches of pure extasy...

Reactions: mindplay1, Darrel and voyeurdudeandwife
You're such a lucky guy! :D

TO LIZ Intrigueds Wife

intrigued said:
He is so precious.
I normally take my car when I meet someone. But now that we have both agreed that Al is a cuckyboy I am having him drop me at the lounge to meet a friend and poor cuckyboy is pouting. He is worried someone will see him drop me off. He really is becoming paranoid about things.
I have instructed him to get on here and post tonight. L.
Your a hot assed little hot wife. Was you doing all 8 for all this time? For some more additional information for you there are a lot of men that like for their women to fuck other men but dont live that total cuck lifestyle.We are still being cuckolds but do not take humilation form our women. All of us men have been getting strange pussy forever. But we realize it is only fair for our women to be able to enjoy some new cock when they have the desire.Its also very hot to hear about it and make love to her. There are many different aspects to this lifestyle. From creampies to watching to waiting to trying new pussy but still loving your mate above anything in the world. Closing i say i like your style & spread the happiness. Yours okdeacon

My wife is going out for New Years with her young colleague from school and his friends...I can hardly wait...

Reactions: voyeurdudeandwife
The guy she met in Vegas this fall called her last nite. He's the one who she had some very rough sex with. He's into bdsm...anyways he asked her out to a black and blue ball tonite. It's a kind of gathering of all bdsm, fetish and what ever else there is out there. You have to wear a fetish costume to be allowed in. He's bringing her a leather harness to wear. It's studded and is made up of two leather straps that go over her shoulders, cross between her tits and go between her legs and up the crack of her ass and cross over her back. That's all that she'll be wearing, oh and a leather studded collar with a leather leash attached. She has a pair of 5" black strappy mules to wear on her feet. He said that there'll be demonstrations of all sorts of fetish activities, including flogging, electric stimulation and such. She's really turned on by the thought of it. We'll see what happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BWCOrson
Highlander

Wow man what you going to be doing while your waiting.Maybe she will bake you a pie.I hope its not too rough for her.I think she may just like to fuck.You are in the cat bird seat.Good Luck!!! Let us know.PS Hey High Liz never posted her story in her on words like she said she was going to?????

My wife didn't come home from the B&B ball until mid afternoon on Saturday. She was covered in dry semen from her hair down to her toes. She had some wicked welts on her ass and across her tits. Her pussy was very red and swollen from some very hard fucking.

She told me that the B&B ball was awesome. Her date led her around the on the leash and let anyone who they met thru out the nite, fondle her and finger her pussy. There were at least 2 hundred people at this ball dressed in all kinds of kinky fetish outfits. There were a number of slaves both male and female, like herself, usually naked or close to it being led around. She said that they had a demonstration on flogging and caning and some cages, and bondage stuff too. Towards the end of the evening, they had met up with a female mistress and male slave who invited them back to their house for a bdsm party. Quite a few of the B&Ber's came back as well. She said that their must have been at least 30 or 40 people at any given time in the house. Most of them were gawkers looking to see some bdsm action.

The basement of the house was set up like a dungeon with a st. andrew's cross, slings, a cage, some electro equipment, and eye hooks in the ceiling. She said her date led her down stairs and secured her hands spread above her head in the ceiling eye hooks and then secured her ankles in a spreader bar attached to the floor. He took her harness off and left her there for all to see. He took a lipstick and wrote across her tits, Fuck Slut, and then across her stomach was Please play with my CUNT! She was also blind folded. She said that she felt all kinds of hands all over her body as she hung there. Fingers up her cunt, ass and pulling on her nipples. After what seemed to be an hour or so, her date came over and asked her if she would like to be caned/flogged in front of everyone. She agreed and he and the female mistress took turns. That's what left the welts across her ass and tits. She then had some electrodes attached to her nipples and another inserted inside her vagina. The mistress then kept giving her increasing volts of electricity which made her body jerk and gave her the most incredible orgasm. After wards, she was released and then ordered to let the male slave fuck her for the entertainment of the party guests on a large mattress placed in the middle of the room. This guy was hung like a horse and proceeded to pound her cunt for the longest time. My wife said that some people sat and watched, while others stopped and then went on their way. Some of the guys were rubbing themselves and jerking off on her while they watched. The male slave must have cum in her 2 or 3 times. They then took her over to a padded table and secured her arms to the front legs and then secured her ankles to the back legs. She was spread wide open in this position. Her date wrote across her ass, fuck my holes with an arrow pointing at her ass and cunt. She said that she was left this way for several hours and must have been fucked by almost every guy in the place at least twice.

It was almost 7 in the morning when her date took her back to his hotel room and proceeded to fuck her silly for several more hours until she ********** from exhaustion. She woke up near 2 pm and they fucked again before she came home. She loved every minute of the B&B and the party afterwards. The woman who played mistress at the party, invited my wife back next week end to play as her slut slave at another party she was going to. My wife said that she loved being on display and used the way she was, because it made her feel so vulnerable and helpless, which in turn was an incredible sexual turnon and made her orgasms all the more intense....She invited me as well to accompany my wife and watch. I'm not sure about this but I won't miss it for the world...

Where's Liz??

eat her pussy

highlander said:
She figures 10 1/2 inches, longer than her bf's....She's still pretty sore today from Saturday nite's party....
I would lick her used holes and allthe dry cum of her.

Two kids...tubes tied...pregnancies did wonders for her tits....

She's got nipples like pencil erasers....

Her teacher friend called her late last nite and asked her out for tonite for a nite of dancing, drinks and fucking with he and some of his friends...She went out shopping this morning for a new sexy club outfit...manicure, pedicure...

She looked absolutely come fuck me as she left the house for her date last nite. She had bought a sexy black club dress that had a halter neck with a plunging neck line almost to her navel and backless to the top of her ass. It was an inch or so above her knees and skirted. Of course no bra or panties. She was naked for all intents and purposes except for the thin shell of a dress covering her up. She chose her black strappy open toed sandals, 4 inch heels. Her finger and toe nails were painted fire engine red matching her lipstick. She was wearing a gold ankle bracelet.

I heard a car come into the driveway about 7:00 am this morning. It stayed there until about 7:30 am and then I heard a car door close and our back door open and close. The next vision I had was my wife standing in the bedroom doorway in the rising sun light, looking like she had the nite of her life. She had that just fucked, again and again look. A fucking cum pig. Dried cum everywhere you looked. In her hair, on her face, and as she slipped out of her dress there was cum caked on her tits, stomach, back and ass. As she walked towards the bed, a big glob of semen started to ooze out between her cunt lips and slowly descend down the inside of her thighs to the floor. Her pussy was bright red from continuous fucking and I noticed her ass hole was gaping open a few sizes bigger than normal. Her tits had hickies all over them and her nipples were quite red from either alot of sucking or pinching or a combo of both. She was a fucking mess and I loved it!

She and her friends started out dancing and drinking but ended up at one of their places around midnite. There were 5 guys including her teacher friend. They took turns fucking her the rest of the nite and into the morning. She was double penetrated, and fucked in the ass. She blew everyone of them and swallowed at least a gallon of semen over the course of the nite. Before she got of her new boyfriend's car this morning, she straddled his cock while he sat in the driver's seat and fucked for almost half an hour right there on our driveway. She's ********** now sleeping like a true slut, other mens' semen leaking out of her vagina on to the mattress...I've cum three times already and I'm working on a fourth...

Gotta Weigh In

I've read your stories and enjoyed them, but believe the quote below most shows that they are fiction. You say you're particular about who she hangs out with to avoid VD then you go on to write story after story of her gangbanging strange, unprotected cock? Please. Like I said, I like your stories, but that's where this thread should be, the stories forum.

highlander said:
So far not a one...She goes for a check up once a month just to make sure of that. We are particular about the friends we keep and the people that she hangs out with...

Believe me the stories aren't fiction...she's been very lucky living on the edge the way she does, so far. She still gets checked out on a fairly regular basis. If she doesn't like the crowd or the guy she doesn't participate, that's her rule and she lives strictly by it. It's up to you the reader to decide for yourself if you perceive this as fiction or not. I'm living the life, so it's not fiction for us. Perceptions are perceptions... I've said this before, the accounts of her affairs may be embellished to keep the readers' interest, but they are true...

Teach called tonite and asked her over for a drink...He wanted to celebrate back to school with her. She showered, fixed her hair, make-up, touched up her nails, shaved her pussy nice and smooth, a touch of lubricant between her labia and dabbed on a very sexy perfume behind each ear, under each tit and between her thighs. She stepped out of the house just about 30 minutes ago wearing nothing more than a full length faux fur coat and her 4" black high heeled strappy sandals. I drove her over there and she told me that she would call me for a ride home later so that she could get into a warm car. I had a perpertual hardon all the way home. I'm imagining them fucking like a couple of wild animals as I write this...

She called me at around midnite, school nite, to cum and pick her up. I waited in front of his apartment building for her. I could see the elevators from the curb and when one of them opened up, there was my wife and her new stud necking like there was no tomorrow. Her coat was wide open and her naked tits pressed against his chest. He had one hand down rubbing her clit and with the other hand holding the back of her neck as they exchanged spit. She gave him one last kiss and flashed him as the elevator door closed.

Her hair was a mess, that just fucked looked. She got in the car and put both feet up on the dash. She let her coat open up and proceeded to finger her cunt and rub her clit as we drove home. She squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples as she started to cum. I almost got into an accident trying to watch her and the road at the same time. From where I could see, her pussy was red looking and there was fresh semen leaking out onto the inside lining of her coat. She said that they had an awesome time and must have fucked non-stop from the time she got to his apartment. He came inside of her, on her tits, ass and face multiple times. She says that he's very well endowed and has great stamina. When she got home she told me to jerk myself off in front of her, so that she could see how pathetic I really was. They're going out this Friday nite...

Creampies

I LOVE TO EAT INTERRACIAL CREAMPIES,ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF THIS:p

My wife is getting ready to go out with her teacher fuck buddy tonite. She's soaking in a hot bath with very fragrant bath beads. She called me in momentarily and spread her ass open for me to see if she got all the hair shaved off her ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread