• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of humiliation, my wife entertained her fuck buddy from school all afternoon in our bed while I was at work...there were cum stains on the mattress, sheets, and rug...they left together before I got home, to go clubbing...

Just got back from a week away in Canada...stand by for some great experiences...

School is starting up in another week....She's going out for one last summer fling this weekend...clubbing...

Hey Highlander,
You ever write any novels under the name "Danielle Steele?;)

where is just one pic just a normal one i don't think ur tellin the truth

nice "stories" but I'm just not buyin it post a couple pics they don't half to be nudes just a couple of you and her on vaction post more than one :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
ultimate humiliation

A cuck with a hardon runs into a wall and breaks his nose!

You are obviously a cuckold wannabe...you have no idea what it's like...

My wife came home about half an hour ago. She brought home a guy that I've never seen or heard about before. She said that she met him at one of the clubs she went to tonite and decided to bring him home to fuck, and humiliate me at the same time. They were no sooner in the door, and headed straight for our bedroom...She left the door open on purpose so that could see the action and jerk myself off watching...the two of them have been fucking like a couple of wild animals in heat for the last 30 minutes and it looks like it won't let up for quite a while yet...He's well endowed and stretches her cunt wide open...

They fucked all nite long to early morning. The air in the house smelled of sex, dirty, hot sex. I looked in on them around 9:00 am and there were the two of them laying on the bed asleep, naked, he spooning her...there were wet spots all over the mattress and a particularly large one right under her gaping pussy. Her hair was a mess and her lip stick was non existent, from the multiple times she sucked his cock and necked with him. She had caked semen on her tits and face. It looked like they fell asleep right after an anal session, because his cock looked to me to be resting between the cheeks of her ass. There was also a drip of semen leaking out between her cheeks and on to the mattress. The smell of stale semen, pussy juice and perspiration was everywhere. I just stood there, naked myself, and jerked my cock off at this very erotic sight...

Well if humiliation is the game then I suppose to each there own..but if not..I don't understand..The idea of a threesome is 3 people not just BF and ur wife...or him cutting u out and her following..but like I said if humiliation is something ur into then..roll on.
I personally am more into the situation 2 men at my disposal only one that is thrown away at end and that ones never gonna be my hubby know matter how big cuck is..but thats me. It's posts like this that make me not wanna play games...but if I took something wrong no offense..
much luv, Mrs. Palmetto

Thanks for your post. In the end, my wife only throws away the BFs...We have a very happy, loving relationship otherwise. She just needs the hot sex, and I don't mind it all...Yes, the humiliation is a turn on...

Reactions: voyeurdudeandwife
I should add that the idea of other men using my wife's body for their personal pleasure, her tits, mouth, ass and pussy gets us both very hot...She loves all the attention...and loves playing the dirty slut wife....

Well it's been almost 3 weeks since school started. My wife has found a new fuck buddy. He's a new teacher, married, but likes to play around. They've been fucking every day at lunch time, in his van, at the park, in our bed....

show her to us

come men this is the slut we all whant to meet show her to us. be the ultimate cuckold by showing who are we talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could...but like I explained before, she's a teacher and we don't want any chance of her being recognized...sorry...

Morning Greetings From Arizona,

I am a very new member at this but very excited!

My first wife and I began swinging in our first year of marriage. It didn't take long before I found I really enjoyed watching her with other men. I MEAN REALLY ENJOYED watching her. "smile" So, I know how you feel. I used to love watching her dress like a slut to pick up men. We had lot's of fun but eventually we went our seperate ways ways.

I am 6 foot 200 lbs, handsome and superclean. I am in fairly good shape. But give me two months I can be muscled out. I am 53 years old and over sexed. I enjoy woman who are over sexed! (of course "smile")

Please send me a private message. I would be very happy to me you folks!

Have an enjoyable sexy day,

Keith

You are lucky to have a wife like this

Reactions: voyeurdudeandwife
I count my lucky stars everyday she goes out and fucks around...

Do you know how much of a turn on it is to go shopping with your wife and help her pick out sexy outfits to wear when she's out with other men! It gets me so hottttt! To imagine perfect strangers getting turned on by her and her skimpy outfits. Imagining her stripping nude for her new fuck pal, he seeing her naked for the first time...her tits, ass, pussy and all over tanned body. The swollen head of his stiff bare cock parting her labia for the first time and penetrating her pussy deep inside.The scent of her perfume mixed with the scent of her soaking wet cunt...the animal attraction and fucking that follows....

Reactions: Creampielvr and voyeurdudeandwife
highlander said:
Do you know how much of a turn on it is to go shopping with your wife and help her pick out sexy outfits to wear when she's out with other men! It gets me so hottttt! To imagine perfect strangers getting turned on by her and her skimpy outfits. Imagining her stripping nude for her new fuck pal, he seeing her naked for the first time...her tits, ass, pussy and all over tanned body. The swollen head of his stiff bare cock parting her labia for the first time and penetrating her pussy deep inside.The scent of her perfume mixed with the scent of her soaking wet cunt...the animal attraction and fucking that follows....
This could not be said better Highlander. I tip my Stetson to you and your very lovely HOT WIFE. Cudos:p okdeacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread