• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding my daughter

• Thread starterCuckold_Father
  • Start date
i don't think it's a matter of political correctness, it's being a good father and a decent human being. the whole premise is sick for a father to do that. if it's just a fantasy, then that's fine

Goddam! Some of u folks sound like u new to this. U know how many times submissive fathers have asked me to do there kids? Plenty. U know how many of them admit later on they want to do there own kids too? Alot. Not all of them mind u. Some of them just get off on watching. Some even hope there little girls will get pregnant. This is old news.

O and expatdad is right. Plenty of moms offer me there girls for training too. So why is everybody so goddam surprised?

Anybody else got something to say do it now cuz if Dig420 sees all this he might delete it cuz hes afraid of the computer cops or some shit.

Reactions: Cringeykang
Damn...

:shock: I hope he deletes it soon.

I thought some of you were simply psychologically challenged. I now know you are not challenged, you are fucking insane.

This is my last visit here...

This is totally disgusting. And anyone who finds this erotic needs shot between the eyes.

It is common

well I also think that itis not uncommon that the daughter wants it and actively seeks it, speaking for myself.

Reactions: cuckoldbikc and Erinwhitemom
Its not right for mothers to introduce their daughters to black cock either you dorks. This is sick. Is this incest? There are some sick individuals out there - they need locking up. I'm pretty sure its a wind up anyway, but some idiots are okaying it. Rhino for one. You don't do black people any favours saying its o.k.

sceptical said:
Its not right for mothers to introduce their daughters to black cock either you dorks. This is sick. Is this incest? There are some sick individuals out there - they need locking up.

And won't the world be much safer when we lock up people who have sex. :roll: It's probably not incest if the white daugther is being hooked up with a black man. See, because the daugter is white that means her dad is probably white, which means the black man she is screwing isn't her dad...so no incest.

Yep, there are plenty of sick people out there and we are all very pleased you have decided to list which ones are sick by your standards. You are a flamer, a troll, and it appears have NO LIFE as you frequent WebSites in which you do not agree with the content. That makes you a bigger whack job than anyone in here.

I don't know why everyone's getting all worked up over this, i mean, come on, you know it's all bullshit......just like many of the people on this board.

OMG...I cant imagine my Dad even considering that!
He even goes as far in telling any guy who takes me out that....
"Jen is a lady and you treat her that way or you'll spend the rest of life life in physical therapy."
Sorta makes second dates a rarity.

Kiss my ass Sceptical. I never said this stuff was OK. I just said it happens all the time.

All hot white girls love an need big black cocks.

Make sure your black friend as about 4 or 5 of his rough black friend over your house when your wife is gone. Then let your white ***** little girl aloan with older black men, tell them you need to go to the store for some beer an you'll be back in an 1 hour.I'll bet everything than all those black guys will gangfuck your little her an give her all the big black cock she can handle.Then she'll be know all over town an school as a black cock loving *****, an every black boy at school will fuck your hot little girl an even the old black janitor will get some hot white pussy. This is how it works once they get big black cocks, black guys pass those little white girls around.

Reactions: Stevebryant
Re: All hot white girls love an need big black cocks.

DENISETHEPIECE said:
Make sure your black friend as about 4 or 5 of his rough black friend over your house when your wife is gone. Then let your white ***** little girl aloan with older black men, tell them you need to go to the store for some beer an you'll be back in an 1 hour.I'll bet everything than all those black guys will gangfuck your little her an give her all the big black cock she can handle.Then she'll be know all over town an school as a black cock loving *****, an every black boy at school will fuck your hot little girl an even the old black janitor will get some hot white pussy. This is how it works once they get big black cocks, black guys pass those little white girls around.

Is that the way it happened to you Darlin?:)

darkelfvixen said:
OMG...I cant imagine my Dad even considering that!
He even goes as far in telling any guy who takes me out that....
"Jen is a lady and you treat her that way or you'll spend the rest of life life in physical therapy."
Sorta makes second dates a rarity.

I Love your Avatar! Is it True? I mean, are you an Angel??? :)

The bottom line is the man needs therapy. I have to agree with the statement that fathers generally protect their children. No Father in his right mind wants to imagine his little girl haveing sex even after she's married!!!
Even if it is just a fantasy it is warped and he really should get some help.
BTW it reallly pisses me off when he refers to himself "I feel so cucked".
The definition of a cuckhold is; a married man who's wife has sex with other men. With or without permission. cuckhold is a noun!!! A man's daughter haveing sex in no way make him a cuck. Him getting sexually arroused by the thought of his daughter having sex just makes him disturbed.

aNYlady said:
The bottom line is the man needs therapy. I have to agree with the statement that fathers generally protect their children. No Father in his right mind wants to imagine his little girl haveing sex even after she's married!!!

Even if it is just a fantasy it is warped and he really should get some help.

BTW it reallly pisses me off when he refers to himself "I feel so cucked".
The definition of a cuckhold is; a married man who's wife has sex with other men. With or without permission. cuckhold is a noun!!! A man's daughter haveing sex in no way make him a cuck. Him getting sexually arroused by the thought of his daughter having sex just makes him disturbed.

I do not agree. IF the guy buys in to the idea that balck's provide women with superior sex, the same logic that wants a wife to experience the pleasure of "black cock" would apply to a daughter. [In reality, I think it's hooey; just a fun fantasy.]

What is this that no father wants to think of his daughter having intercourse? Of course he does. I want my daughters to enjoy sex to the utmost (whether with blacks, whites, rich, poor, young old). How else are they going to give me a gaggle of grandchildren?

Homer

If his daughter is at the age of consent for sex........why not?

Let the girl experience the Feel of Big Black Dick!

Peace. 8)

Shock!!

SecretSlutWife4Black said:
:shock: I hope he deletes it soon.

I thought some of you were simply psychologically challenged. I now know you are not challenged, you are fucking insane.

This is my last visit here...

This is totally disgusting. And anyone who finds this erotic needs shot between the eyes.

This indignation from a slut who eats black ASScheese!!!:slow:

ironic

yes rastarob her comments are a bit 'off'.

But that is humanity for you.

Some women are happy to bring their daughters into the inter-racial circuit, others horrified.

Some daughters are horrified that their mothers are being drawn in, others perhaps more remarkably seem to like it.

Every woman is another woman's daughter so getting uptight over their sexual antics seems a bit ridiculous, especially since they are all involved.

From a father's point of view I was pleased for my wife when she sparked up her life by allowing an African to seduce.

However, if I thought it was erotic that my wife was letting a big-cocked African between her golden tanned thighs it was something else to know the same African had been my daughter's first.

Once I got past the shock and concern and knew she liked it knowing that my daughter's fresh teenage nubility was being explored and enjoyed by an older African was far more erotic than any sight of my wife being fucked.

Let's leave kids out of this.

There is enough kink for us all in these pages without bringing in children. If the subject is a child under 18 then it's not only not right to talk about it but it is not LEGAL and "big brother" or at the least CBS, will be on this site like "white on rice", so to speak, and I for one would like to be able to keep visiting this site for
my "desires".
I beleive the morderator needs to moderate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Any sick person who could give up his child to any, black or white, adult dude needs to be somewhere else, not here.........................

I agree...

whitey2cuck made a point:

There is enough kink for us all in these pages without bringing in children. If the subject is a child under 18 then it's not only not right to talk about it but it is not LEGAL and "big brother" or at the least CBS, will be on this site like "white on rice", so to speak, and I for one would like to be able to keep visiting this site for
my "desires".
I beleive the morderator needs to moderate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Any sick person who could give up his child to any, black or white, adult dude needs to be somewhere else, not here.........................

I'm supposed to be updating my profile, and the MANY subject about children are being addressed.

I WILL remind you about the manhunt for a sadistic, greedy, and racist bastard of a nerd named Warren Steed Jeffs.

ANY sick person that gives up a 13 year-old girl to marry a middle-aged white man, sodomizes young boys, scams the federal government out of hard-earned money, preaches racism in his sermons and teachings, and drives the sons of his congregation OUT of the town he PRESIDES over, needs to be lynched...and this is a black man talking, mind you.

On his Mother's Day, I will try NOT to get started on this issue too much, but I am pissed.

u are truly sick .u need to se a shrink or buy a length of rope and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread