Cuckolding my daughter

• Thread starterCuckold_Father
  • Start date
I don't care what people are getting up to in the privacy of their own bedrooms, as long as they do it with ADULT and CONSENTING partners.

nothing like watching your daughter getting bone up her tight hot pussy if your freind gets into her panties bet he will not pull out hes going to make your sexy daughter a mom without a thought hes going to fuck your sexy daughters tight pussy and empty his fat balls up her fertile cervix then its only a matter of time till shes swollen full of his black baby

I just discover this forum and found exactly what I'm looking for. My neighbor is a nice 32 black man, moved about 6 months ago and is doing my daughter. She is not yet 18. The first time a saw him fondling her was in a party we organized for my wife. They were in the bathroom, we crossed sights and I got nervous just smiled and left (she didnt see me). The second time he was helping me in the garage, she showed and helped her to get a box and didnt lose the chance to caress her derriere. I didnt say a word. I admit to have masturbated later on.
He asked me if I would allow them to go to the mall and I said it is up to her.
My wife gave her some extra allowance for entertainment.

Reactions: baakxxl
Are you SURE your wife doesn't know? Why haven't you asked her? Are you afraid of the answer? Something like "Don't worry, honey, she's just learning and having fun." By the way, where is your wife every Saturday afternoon?

Reactions: baakxxl
WHats all the damn fuss?? I would be more than happy for my daughter to go with a black man(when she is old enough) There are plenty of younger girls out there going with much older men. seems just cos its IR there is a big fuss. isnt this site all about that.

Thank you.

The situation is new to me. I never pictured IR relations with my family. I didnt think I'm racist, but I guess it came up seeing Max with my daughter and feeling his imposing attitude. I never tought of myself as cuckold either and it showed as well. Since I'm facing all these I became scared, particularly because I got very horny with it.
Thank you subcock4her, I confronted my wife with an agressive attitude and I ended being a total cuckold, she told me she has been seeing a BLACK all thursdays for the last 2 years and almost commanded me that I dont want to divorce, which I dont. It would be ridiculous on my part after 2 years of not noticing.
My daughter is not yet 18, if she would, I guess she would be living on her own at college. She and Max are kind of dating, altough we are very discrete because Max is married. I guess his wife knows because he picks her up here and his house is just 4 houses apart. They come and go in his car, sometimes he drops her at 1 or 2 am and spends a lot of time at our place.
In the few weeks I have been exploring information on this matter I have come to the conclusion that I fit in the cuckold category completely. Again thanks so far.

If you really want to feel cucked, let him have your wife! And THEN u feel. Come on! Set it up! Let him seduce your wife. Go for some business dinner and tell your wife she's got to come to. Let her sit next to him and you sit across the table. Slowly let him feel her up and give your wife hints she has to accept. When she get's cross with you act if you are irritated and she will annoy you more buy plungeing into his arms... let her go home with him and go sneek around to watch.

Only when your wife has had an affair with him, you are truly cucked.
[cuckold: a man with an UNFAITHFUL WIFE and knows about it].

D.

R U mad ?

Assuming this is not just a fantasy. I think you are courting with danger ! Cuckold with your wife is one thing - with your own daugther is another.

Are you a cuckold or a closet peodophile ? I am basically disgusted !

HIV, you suck cock too, just admit it!!

you have to tell him your about fantsy and ask his help.or try to use ahiden camra good luck..

I have the fantasy that the daughther knows about the lifestyle of their parents and falls in love with the black bull. Nothing sexual, because the girl might be underage. Just the idea that the cuckold is loosing two females to the black bull. The daugher as young as she is knows that black men are superior.

anyone see a pic? this guy is a liar. to each his own but thats like throwing you kid under the bus.

Jackers, Jizzmoles and Pedophiles Wasting our Time

We 100% agree HIV Cures. Fake stories; Jackers and Jizzmoles, with stories so lame to be laughable. They defy believability and invite both a divorce and a felony -- if -- that retarded transparent fantasy were real. And right again about closeted gays -- a fair number of men in here are obviously "pretending" to be cucks as a way of getting closer to their coveted BBC. Jesus H fucking Christ, just hang out in the local gay bars boys. Meanwhile -- Someone ought to start a web site for closeted cowardly married gay white dudes with active imaginations, a lust for BBC and no cajones to speak of. Come out come out wherevere you are, bois.

For the pedophiles in the audience, get used to the idea of your name ending up on a local cop shops felony suspect hot list. Get used to the idea of your retarded fantasy making you a "person of interest" to your local sexual crimes unit and making your computer's hard drive "evidence" the next time a sexual crime involving children rattles your community. Is anyone else tiring of this site being infested with pederasts and closeted gays?

I think you're a very sick individual, wtf is wrong with you? wanting your DAUGHTER being screwed in front of you??? you need to see a counsilor, cuz that is not normal behavior, i'll bet if childrens services found out, your daughter is being fondled by older men in your home with you watching, she'd be taken right off you... What you want to do with your wife and other men or women is normal so to speak, but your child? you are twisted...plain and freakin simple... you should be ashamed of your self sicko

God, this is a new low

You're not only sick, you're stupid. You can't "cuckold" your daughter, you dumb shit. A wife or girl friend, if you stretch a point, can cuckold her husband or boy friend. A cuckold is a male whose partner -- wife or girl friend -- is having sex with another man. Get a dictionary, and a life.

Hi I created a board for this fantasy.

The cuckold looses his wife and daugther(s) to the black bull and can not do anything about it. The cuckold is basically only there to support the wife. Every time to daugther comes to visit the black bull is getting the attention. She would say "Hi dad", that is all.

This fantasy is for extremely submissive cuckolds. Everybody who thinks this is sick pleas stay away. All girls are legal age in the fantasy. Just turned 18 would be nice.

Here is the link:

http://tinybbc.aceboard.com

It's awesome to see some folks take issue with these perverts. Expatdad had the balls to take some fake slut's side against me and call my posts negative, when I just really hate two things...

Fakes and perverts that should be locked up. Or deported back to Africa where they can watch everyone in their immediate family get pimped out or whatever the fuck these little wieners write about.

We need an update please

We need you to up date us on your daughter and black freind.

this is hot.

this is very hot wish to hear more

Reactions: Gerwin