Cuckolding my daughter

• Thread starterCuckold_Father
  • Start date
This entire thread makes me wanna shower so as to get the grime and filth off.

wendylynn said:
this is an interesting thread....I can see both sides. I'll say this, there were times when I was a teenager that I masturbated with my door slightly open hoping that my father could hear me, possibly come in on me, or at least know that I was doing it. I usually lied on my stomach with my ass slightly in the air and my head away from the door. Everyone knows that stuff like this is wrong, but it's not unheard of that a normal girl of 14 would do such a thing. It's really not.

Okay that's my 2 cents.

wendy
Will Wendy I disagree I don't think any NORMAL 14 year old would leave a door ajar so their father could see them finger fuck themselves. Straight up Bullshit thats my 2 cents.

wendylynn said:
this is an interesting thread....I can see both sides. I'll say this, there were times when I was a teenager that I masturbated with my door slightly open hoping that my father could hear me, possibly come in on me, or at least know that I was doing it. I usually lied on my stomach with my ass slightly in the air and my head away from the door. Everyone knows that stuff like this is wrong, but it's not unheard of that a normal girl of 14 would do such a thing. It's really not.

Okay that's my 2 cents.

wendy
Wendy,

Don't take much notice of the negative threads. For people using a inter-racial website, quite a number are really quite naive on sexual behaviour.

Reactions: Gerwin
And some are quite oblivious to the real world.

im a dad of an open family so i understand how you fell

Reactions: wmjacking, Erinwhitemom and Gerwin