• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious White Teacher

• Thread starterteacher_4_blackpimp
  • Start date

teacher_4_blackpimp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2009
Are there any white teachers out there that submit to black men? I see so many of my white female high school students dating young black men in their 20's (and even 30's) - I can't help but wonder about the attraction. I was brought up in a very prejudiced household - and so was my husband - so much of this is very new to me.

my fantasy

Fucking my teacher was my biggest fantasy in high school.

I hit on her many times. She seemed responsive, but very reserved. She's still my fantasy.

I had the chance once to fuck my small white big titted teacher, but being young and naive I blew it! Regretted it every since - it would be great if you went through with fucking a young black student, so giving him something to remember for ever.

I also know of a married white teacher who got black bred by a student, by hey, that's a different story lol

Sounds like fun and your curiosity may turn into reality. That's the only way to find out what the attraction is all about....You can't get the full meaning of it by hearing from other people and their experiences. They say experience is the best teacher (no pun intended), right?

I'm not really sure how to proceed. I've had one rushed encounter with black men...but that was 3 months ago while I was out of town at a conference. I feel like I have over 45 years of "energy" built up inside of me that's ready to explode, but I don't want to do anything stupid. Anyone with any words of advice?

I've received a number of requests to post some photos of myself. I need to step into this slowly. I'm not the young, blue-eyed, blonde girl that I get the feeling most black men are looking for.

Come on girl...its ok to share...bye for now,
Karla

Thawks - I'm certainly not condoning anything with minors - there is no room for anything like that. I've been talking about black men in their 20's and 30's. Did I misstate something? I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here.

thawks said:
Just what we need, another Adult taking advantage of a child! Nice! How about finding an adult that can handle the implications of what you fantasize about? Try someone in their 20's with a job, life, etc If you are even real and not some old dude pretending on here.

Thawks,

I think you misread her post. She said she had an affair with two black men at a conference. She has not mentioned **** in any way.

She seems to have an honest curiosity and that is refreshing on this forum.

I see you clarified your statement in your second post. That's cool.

Post some images

Teacher,

Please post some images.

ChopChop - I must admit that the thought of people wanting to see me is VERY arousing. Since my one "quickie" affair in January, I feel like every black man I run into is staring me up and down. I know that's not the case, and I don't mean that to sound like an arrogant, stuck-up comment - I'm just much more aware of the basic primal attraction that may exist. It excites me to no end to imagine that local black men might recognize me if I were to post my pics here.

teacher_4_blackpimp said:
ChopChop - I must admit that the thought of people wanting to see me is VERY arousing. Since my one "quickie" affair in January, I feel like every black man I run into is staring me up and down. I know that's not the case, and I don't mean that to sound like an arrogant, stuck-up comment - I'm just much more aware of the basic primal attraction that may exist. It excites me to no end to imagine that local black men might recognize me if I were to post my pics here.

I understand your concern, but the tension is growing out here. Also I am curious about your other statement. Did you say that you had a two-way with a pair of black men or did you take them one at a time? This sounds like material for the XXX stories section. Please post your experience on that forum.

The thought of a white woman with long pent up emotions suddenly releasing and throwing caution to the wind is very erotic to me.

Well, I'm torn. I'd love to write a detailed account of what happend in FL in January. But I'd also like to see people's reactions to me giving up privacy by posting pics of myself. It seems like doing both would be asking for trouble. But it is tempting, VERY tempting.

Pics Please!

teacher,

Pics please! We are dying to see you, maybe some of your black acquaintences too! MMMmmmmm! They may see what you have and how you are hot for big black cock!

A lot of people have asked me to provide details about my "affair" in January. I was at a conference in Orlando. I admit that seeing so many interracial couples recently had caused my mind to think about things it probably shouldn't have. I found myself flirting with a strong, dominant, black man for the first two days of the conference. He ended up inviting me to a party on the 2nd night that his friend was having just outside of town. I politely refused, telling him it wouldn't be "appropriate". He gave me his cell number anyway (along with some Mapquest directions) and told me to call him if I changed my mind. I went out to dinner with some friends that night and couldn't take my mind off of some of the suggestive things he'd said to me. When I left the restaurant, I decided "what the heck" and headed towards the party - I wanted to make an apperance so I wouldn't be deemed "stuck up" - and then I was going to leave. It was a 45-mimute drive and I was on the cell phone with my black "friend" almost the whole drive there. I had to interrupt our conversation once when my husband (Rick) called. I can remember telling Rick "I Love You" - but the words just came out of my mouth by habit - what I was thinking about had nothing to do with being a faithful wife. By the time I got to the party I was, shall we say, "aroused". Per my insturctoins, I parked the car and went straight to the poolhouse behind the main house. My new friend was waiting there - along with a friend of his. They had folded some towels and placed them on the concrete floor. I had been told on the phone what to expect, so I wasn't suprised when they roughly pushed me to my knees. He had promised that I would stay clothed and we had agreed in detail about what I would be expected to do. I felt like what it must be like for a dog to be in heat. I couldn't get their jeans unzipped fast enough. I worked them with my hands and mouth as best I could - the whole while they talked nasty about me, called me names, threatened to ****** me - after over 30 minutes I was finally rewarded with unbelievably huge "deposits" from both of them - all over my hair, face, mouth, and shirt. I was a total mess. I snuck back to the car and drove back to my hotel because I didn't want to be seen with the "evidence" all over me like that. I admit that I cried all the way back to my room, then most of the night, and several more times over the next several days. I was ashamed, embarrassed, and felt unbelievable guilt. And yet I kept replaying the experience in my mind dozens of times each day. When I got back home from the trip, I began to dress a little sexier, to smile at black men that I'd pass in the street, to stare at them just a little too long - butother than that I behaved myself. I kept in touch with my new friend by e-mail, and he told me many times that I should come back to the Orlando conference next year. Two weeks ago, I received an e-mail from him with a picture in it - one that I didn't know existed. Without me realizing it, he had taken a picture of me "in action". I guess I was so pre-occupied that I didn't notice him pull out his cell phone. He used some kind of software to put my name and e-mail address on the picture. He suggested various places that he thought he might send this picture - all of which made me shiver. He sent me several websites to explore, including Dark Cavern. I've met many wonderful people here - some of whom are helping me come out of my shell, and some of whom have volunteered to do much more than that (blush). I know that tomorrow I may regret documenting the details of my unfaithful fling that night several months ago - but right now the rush of going public with it overrides common sense.

Also, lots of people have asked what I look like. I'm 5'6", 118#, black hair, brown eyes. How's that for a start?

Post Pics!

Hmmm..Pictures are worth a thousand words!

OK. I'm feeling a little daring tonight. I'll give my identity up a little at a time.

And for the record, so that there can be NO CONFUSION, I am in NO WAY thinking about or condoning relations between teacher and student !!!! That being said, I think I have now become easy prey for a strong, dominant, black man, especially those that may recognize me in my hometown. (blushhhhhhhh)

While my situation was different, I was on business in another city. Met great black guy and went with him to his apartment he shared. His roommate came home while we were very occupied he took several pictures and I found out later about them. He posted the pictures on the web. Now I worry they will be seen by someone I know although it would be hard to recognize me fortunately. It is exciting to know that they are being seen by others.

Hi. if you get the right black man to take you, you will be in an enjoyment you have never had in your life. Do not worry about your age at all. My wife is in her 60's even though she looks about 20 years younger and acts young. She has a steady black lover that is in her 30's. She tried black and could never go back to only white. Yes, she has been turned into a total sex slut by him and wouldn't want anything else now. She is also a VIP and none of her business associates would ever guess she is a slut for a black man now. She was also raised prejudiced and wishes she has been a slut at a much younger age for a black man. Go for it and go all the way. You will totally enjoy like you cannot imagine.

Last edited by a moderator: