• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious White Teacher

• Thread starterteacher_4_blackpimp
  • Start date
Teacher,

I know as we have talked that you desire to ****** everything about that nite in Florida and all of the other black desires that you have shared with me.

As you have committed to me, I will decide the when and where of the ******** of your January introduction to black men.

Robert

Great thread

Teacher,

Your affair and fantasies have created a very erotic thread. I cannot wait for your report of your final act of sluthood with a black lover. I hope you have many black lovers and enjoy them as you should.

Please post your image.

OK. OK. I've had a number of black men write me and tell me they have something for "teacher's married white mouth" - and that they'd want to look into my eyes while they "fed me". So I guess the least I can do is show them the eyes they'd be looking into, right?

getting hotter

Hey Teacher,

You're getting closer to being a slut. Keep posting. Give us enough to fake, too.

Once that bbc goes in you and they flood ur pussy with cum, you want care anymore.

Teacher you're hot. Lets get a full body shot.

OK...a couple of local DC artists (David477 and ChopChop) have teamed together to give me a lot to think about. These images really have my "juices flowing". I'm not used to thinking about myself as a "sex object", but maybe that's changing.

A good place for a white teacher to enjoy Black Cock is at a beach resort during springbreak or summer vacation. There she can make herself available but NOT to her own students or people who she works with. As a teacher, you need to make sure that the young stud you enjoy is LEGAL.

hi

i have seen many white teachers coming here, seems like a wave of sorts have met many in the chat room... seeems the teachers r tire dof those rules.... wanna break free and let all their energy out thru their pussy

ron

Would Love Another!

About a year ago, I began a short relationship (3 months) with a former student. He is 20 years old, probably 21 now, and he came to visit or just stopped by to say "hi" at an open house at our school. I had him as a second grader, and I thought then he was a cute boy. I don't believe in doing anything illegal, and have not, but I remember him as cute and a good student.

Wow, now he has grown up, and what a body. When he came by he had this terrific smile and perfect teeth. He is 6'1 in height and was playing on the Jr. college basketball team, where I know he now has left to pursue his athletic skills to a scholarship at a 4 year institution.

I didn't go with him for coffee when he asked me too that first meeting. But I saw him days later shooting hoops in the school back yard. No shirt on, shorts, and glistening with sweat. Wow ...what a sight, so I sauntered over and said hi. He asked if he could still take me out for coffee and this time, I didn't refuse! Two days later we went out for coffee, right after school, and from there right to a hotel bed!!!

As a middle age 48 y.o. teacher I got the best screwing of my life! And for the next three months, we had sex virtually everyday except maybe for my anniversary, which my husband and I went to California for a few days and all I thought about was "HIM", and not my husband. My hub was told about him from the first visit, and told me to go ahead and go for it! He didn't realize how much I would go for it! After he went away to school, I have not heard from him except via two phone calls (which he told me on those calls I was the best sex he ever had too), as his family moved near his school which is out of state. I miss him very much, loved the discretion and plan on keeping that, but wish to find another young black male to enjoy and keep the discretion.

Donna J.

Update

Wow. So much has gone on in my life over the past few weeks. I lived the life of a black-owned slut - a secret "other life".....but my owner was apparently into some bad stuff...I suspected as much, but the sex and submission was so hot I kept going back. He took my laptop, my cell phone, the passwords to yahoo account - he took total control. But, alas, he's now in "custody" in California - 1,500 miles from here. So I start a new search, this time a little wiser, my eyes open wider, but with the same drive, desire, and need to be owned and contolled. Thanks to all for your kind support since the beginning of my journey.

I'm sorry, baby

teacher_4_blackpimp said:
Wow. So much has gone on in my life over the past few weeks. I lived the life of a black-owned slut - a secret "other life".....but my owner was apparently into some bad stuff...I suspected as much, but the sex and submission was so hot I kept going back. He took my laptop, my cell phone, the passwords to yahoo account - he took total control. But, alas, he's now in "custody" in California - 1,500 miles from here. So I start a new search, this time a little wiser, my eyes open wider, but with the same drive, desire, and need to be owned and contolled. Thanks to all for your kind support since the beginning of my journey.

Please don't let that bad experience distort your perspective. There are many, many honorable and sensual black men out there who want to give pleasure as well as share pleasure.

Chop

ChopChop

Dear ChopChop, Thanks so much for your time and efforts in helping me discover and rediscover so many areas of my sensuality. Your artwork has helped me to look at myself in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. I want to share with everyone a sample of what has helped inspire me to give in to fantasies and to gain some real-life experience in areas I would never have imagined without your help.

teacher_4_blackpimp said:
Dear ChopChop, Thanks so much for your time and efforts in helping me discover and rediscover so many areas of my sensuality. Your artwork has helped me to look at myself in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. I want to share with everyone a sample of what has helped inspire me to give in to fantasies and to gain some real-life experience in areas I would never have imagined without your help.

Thank you, baby. Always ready and able to help a white woman find her true calling. I have a 10-inch love tool ready and able to help you realize another level of pleasure, too.

The one thing I love most about white MILF's like you. You all know what goes where and why! LOL

Chopper

Hi - I just joined. I am NOT yet a REAL teacher, but I am a teacher's aid now and I truly do love black cock. Does that count? Love, Sweet Denise 18

Denise - It certainly counts. But it can be an obstacle. Whatever you do, make sure everyone you "date" is legal, and you cannot under any circumstances "mingle" with your students. I can't stress that enough. This lifestyle is too much fun to risk by taking the wrong kind of chances. Are you married?

Hi - Yes, I am married. I am only 18 (be 19 next month) and graduated from high school in June of 2008. Got married to my high school boyfriend (white) last October, but he knows of my lust for black cocks and approves. PS - How do I post my picture on this site?
Love, Denise

Looking for a Teacher Aide!

I could use a black male teacher aide for this summer ... any young takers?

Donna J.

Attachments

• pdf.gif
    pdf.gif
    386 bytes · Views: 3,203
  • png.gif
    png.gif
    153 bytes · Views: 3,225
Submission

Since the name of this forum is "Black Worship".......