• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious White Teacher

• Thread starterteacher_4_blackpimp
  • Start date
OK..OK....I'll put it back up (blush)

Reactions: toolman2c
Nice Pic

teacher,

Lovely pic! Love to see more (larger and clearer) of you worshiping BBC!

Don't be shy, your lovely!

EIGHTBAL2

Thank you, ChopChop

Thanks for another gift. You make me feel like such a sex object. Your captions make me think about things I've never thought of before.

• Love
Hey Thanks!

Hey Gina baby:

I see you posted my caps. It was a pleasure to create it. Would love to feel your silky pussy around my black cock.

Chopper

ChopChop said:
Fucking my teacher was my biggest fantasy in high school.

I hit on her many times. She seemed responsive, but very reserved. She's still my fantasy.

I had a crush on two of my teachers when I was about 14 or 15..

teacher_4_blackpimp said:
Thanks for another gift. You make me feel like such a sex object. Your captions make me think about things I've never thought of before.

Teacher: Your thread is one of the most interesting that I've seen here. Thanks for sharing your story. I wish that you'd explain your user name a bit. You're clearly into submission to black masters. Are you also looking for a pimp to turn you out? For personal historical reasons, that's a subject that's of great significance to me. I'm looking forward to hearing your reply. Zagg

Dear teacher,
You're the evolution of your story has been wonderful to read. Your are obviously a very passionate and sexy women. It took you time to figure out that you need to FUCKED not just made love to. Conrats and good luck continuing to explore.

• Love
Well Teacher,

Sorry to see that your first owner was caught up in some bad stuff. However there are many of us other BBC's out their that are always ready to train and own our white milf friends like you. Let go baby and enjoy. Lets see some picture posts of you and your past black friends.

Master Robert

conference

I am 42, happily married and a teacher. My husband and I have talked about this and often fantasized about me with a black man. I had the opportunity to attend a conference that would mean I was out of town for 2 nights. While there I ran into James who is black , a guy I went to school with who I had not seen in years, he was teacher in another district and we sat together and ended up going out to dinner to catch up. He was married and so was I and we talked about our families, work, etc. He walked me to my room, both of us were staying on the 5th. floor. I invited him in and next thing I know we are kissing passionately. Our clothes come off and we are in bed and exploring each other, both of us admitted to this being first time with someone of another race and that made it all the more exciting for us. James loves my pale creamy skin and I was excited by his dark chocolate skin. He was considerably bigger than my husband was and I was shaking with excitement at the thought of us making love. He asked if I was on the pill and I told him no as my husband was fixed after our last baby, James wife was on the pill and there we were. I quickly looked at my checkbook calendar and it was ok and James moved on top of me and slid inside me. We made love all night long and I could not stop cumming with him. needless to say he came inside me 3 times that night and we spent two amazing nights together

• Love
Thank You for sharing your story with us, Karen. I hope you continue to explore your IR interests, now that you have had your first experience. The fact that your husband seems to be understanding about your situation is great. ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Kaitlyn--

A recent black "date" I had sent me this link. He gave me his username and password to watch the video. Obviously I can't share it here. But it is the HOTTEST thing I've ever seen. To be dragged onto the stairs, have on my wrist handcuffed to a rail, have my dress forcefully torn off of me, to be taken between my legs and then in my mouth, to be left with a face full of black seed, and then left cuffed there for who knows who to walk in and find me..........it was just too much!!!! I've been soaked for hours since I first watched it early this morning (blush).

Interracial ****** Entry

• Love
Well the next time you are in Orlando look me up! you seem very interesting! I too would love to see you!