• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which one? Friend is in red bikini, rest wife

• Wife, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wife, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • Wife, want her ass

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Friend, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Friend, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Friend want her ass

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
No more possitive comments? Eightbal2, babymaker, Tee, blksperm4you and others thank you. You have shown her that at leas some black men find her sexy, want to fuck her and cum deep in her. We both are surprised that several even would like a shot at getting her pregnant. Neither of us would want that but find the idea arousing none the less that you would want to try.

Again these are my 2 favorite asses. Thanks for all the votes so far. Would really love to hear more comments about them. Especially want to hear what you would do to my wife but comments about both are great. Think my wife is getting closer daily to really trying a bbc.

Getting lots of hits, some votes, no comments in a while and not many overall. We are beginning to believe that she is not all that sexy to the black studs and that we are wasting our time. We do want to see comments as well

Would love a shot at knocking your sexy wife up has she taken a big old fat 0 enlarger up that nice tight cunt let me chat to her

I think your wife is hotter than the 20 year old! I'd love to drill her till she couldn't walk straight!

Who else would want a chance to cum deep inside either of them. Convince them to skip the condom.

Tell us about the friend

noway said:
Who else would want a chance to cum deep inside either of them. Convince them to skip the condom.

Does her friend crave BBC? Have you or your wife talked to her about black men? She certainly is worthy, what are you all doing to get her blacked?

We all went to a jazz concert. When my wife was a away getting drinks, our friend told me while looking at the black singer, that one of her friends from college thought that black men were the best looking. I said that yes I think there are good looking people of all races. She said, no not that some black men were cute but in general that like some people think blondes are the cutest women, blacks are the cutest men. She then told me that in college they went to an all black college fraternity party once. I asked if there were other white girls there. She said no, just the two of them. I said "I guess you were popular." She said "oh yeah." At that point, my wife came back and the conversation changed directions. I knew that at that pont of her life, based on other conversations, she was using condoms for birth control and to prevent STDs. I think she is hot and has a great ass as well as big titties. I don't know if she got fucked that night but I assume she did. I often think about what it would have been like to see her that night. I would have loved to see her take a black dick and for him to convince her that they did not need a condom, then for him to cum deep inside her as she begged for more. This is also partly why I would love to see my wife do a black stud as well.

Need to sound her out!

noway said:
We all went to a jazz concert. When my wife was a away getting drinks, our friend told me while looking at the black singer, that one of her friends from college thought that black men were the best looking. I said that yes I think there are good looking people of all races. She said, no not that some black men were cute but in general that like some people think blondes are the cutest women, blacks are the cutest men. She then told me that in college they went to an all black college fraternity party once. I asked if there were other white girls there. She said no, just the two of them. I said "I guess you were popular." She said "oh yeah." At that point, my wife came back and the conversation changed directions. I knew that at that pont of her life, based on other conversations, she was using condoms for birth control and to prevent STDs. I think she is hot and has a great ass as well as big titties. I don't know if she got fucked that night but I assume she did. I often think about what it would have been like to see her that night. I would have loved to see her take a black dick and for him to convince her that they did not need a condom, then for him to cum deep inside her as she begged for more. This is also partly why I would love to see my wife do a black stud as well.

Looks like you need to take the initiative! Tell her someone is interested in her and thinks she is very pretty and hot. Then tell her you don't know if she would be interested in him as he is black! Her reaction will tell all...

If she is interested you surely know some black bull you can get to go for her!

P. S. - How is the wife's training going? I would suggest getting her several new Large Lifelike Black Dildo's to continue her training. You need to tie each to some real Black Bull! If you have to take her to some Black neighborhoods where she can interact with some real bulls at a store or somewhere. Then when you get her home name the dildo's after her new acquaintences...Happy Training!

I have no doubt that our friend would fuck a black guy. She has also told us that if she meets someone she likes, she will have sex with them. She is not a prude and I know that's why she uses condoms. She does have the reputation of being a bit of a slut.
I am still working on my wife. I have gotten her to watch interracial videos with older milfs and black studs. I tell her that I think she is prettier than most of the women in the videos and that it could have been her, especially when the stud gives her a cream pie. I have named her one black dildo after her coworker. She named the bigger one Pedro. Never figured out why. I realize i will probably never get to see our friend fuck a black dick, i can only dream but am hoping to see the wife. The did go out clubbing last night after work. She said she danced a fast dance, but no slow dances with her coworker.

Babymaker, not sure what you mean by a big fat 0 enlarger. If you mean a a real big dick the answer is no. She has had my 6 inch dick and larger black dildos but no other dicks ever in her pussy. Working on getting her stretched, fucked and cummed in by a larger black dick.

Lots of hits, would like more comments

Want to hear from more black studs. She needs the encouragement.

She needs to hear more than just me encouraging her. She needs to hear from others that her pale skin would look good next to a black stud's. That you would want to fuck her in the ass, pussy or both and that you'll want her bare even if she's currently not on the pill. Picture is of her getting clean for a date for sex. As I took the picture, I told her to imagine it was a date with a black stud instead, notice the smile as she laughed.

You have a lovely wife. Don't let comments or lack of them discourage you. Go ahead with the photos and your stories. May enjoy those even if they do not comment. Number of views is also an indicator:)

Not Bad

Hit me up.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 189
what would you do to her. Either of her holes would be tight, she is not good at oral sex. would you take her bare and cum deep in her. She is currently not on the pill but tring to get her back on it.

She's really a hottie!!!

It's Labor Day. Who would want to labor and open up her tight pussy and then celebrate by cumming deep in her. She is not overweight at all, she just never been able to get rid of the bulge after 2 children. She has not gone black yet but at least she is now considering it. All the positve comments and what you would do to her have been encouraging to her

MMMMmmmm Fertile!

noway said:
It's Labor Day. Who would want to labor and open up her tight pussy and then celebrate by cumming deep in her. She is not overweight at all, she just never been able to get rid of the bulge after 2 children. She has not gone black yet but at least she is now considering it. All the positve comments and what you would do to her have been encouraging to her

Mom of 2 eh! That means she a breeder! All the more reason I need to cum inside her cervix! Damn that's some Hot White Pussy! Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread