• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak, I know what will be coming and you are correct, things are going to wane sexually between Sue and I. I can feel it in some ways already and I know that my actions are continuing to push the ball in that direction even more as I know that once she goes bare with him this next time it will further things. It actually has me wicked hard right now to think that in some ways, this is the longest she's now gone without having sex with me or Paul (or whoever going further back) cumming in her - LOL - geez I'm rock hard now thinking that for the past several months she's had sex, or rather, had guys cum in her 3-4x a week and now if she waits till tomorrow, it'll be 6 days. LOL - I'm laughing that she may be in withdrawal - groan.

But all seriousness aside. I know what is coming. As I said I can feel her pulling back from me sexually. It turns me on to think about it. Last night fucking her and the thoughts that she'll only truly 'feel' Paul now got me so crazy excited. I know it's weird and it's crazy and that many here cannot understand why it turns me on like it does. All I can say for sure is that these last 2 times we've fucked - when I've cum in her (well, in the condom in her) it has been an incredible turn-on and it's leaving me with that same satisfied/fulfilled feeling as I had last time knowing that she hasn't had that big post-fuck orgasm with me. I can't explain why - I mean she cums with me still and so far, she wants to as far as I can tell - but the reality is that we both are feeling good about her not feeling that big-orgasm with me and I cannot deny that I love knowing that she will have it with him.

Steve, at first when I read that Sue had been with Paul the day before New Year I thought that was a little cruel. That it would have been nicer to have left all that build up for you.
Now though, it's easier to see that maybe she was getting her last chance in before leaving this gap for you. The last few days have enabled both of you to prepare for the real start to the new year. A chance to burn off the initial urges without the competition created by a lover. To bond before denial. Smart move. If your previous thought holds, your year begins tonight. Penny for your thoughts...

Are you going to watch tonight or let them enjoy some time alone? Might i suggest if you do watch to take a condom to jerk off into!

Far2 - she is seeing him alone tonight and I actually expect her home anytime in the next 45 minutes or so. Fortunately (or unfortunately) my year has begun with a bit of chaos at work so I didn't resist working late tonight - our kids knew we'd both be home late so they scattered like the wind and I am here in an empty house.

Peak - not sure that I have all that many thoughts other than the obvious. I admit that I'm a bit more anxious resuming condom-use with her than I was with Robert, I will say that I think it's because of the more frank/open conversations we've had about what may come in the future. Despite my acceptance of my own desires and embracing the adventure, I think as with last time around, that when I take the time to think it through, especially like this evening when I'm here alone, I admit that some darker thoughts do come to mind. But at the same time, as you point out, she really has been awesome about everything and has kept her word about how things would be. I do believe if I told her I wasn't ready on New Years Eve, that she would have accepted that and been okay with it. I think that's where I also feel some confidence because this is definitely something she wants and it's not being driven or as far as I know, pushed for by Paul. In my head that totally seems to change things when I focus on that as something she wants, unusual as it might be in the mainstream, I find myself sometimes in wonder that our desires have merged as well as they have. A part of me feels really good about that, that we've both been honest enough to say what we feel and that in many ways, we've both adapted a bit to make what we want mutually rewarding. That part is what I think keeps me going and keeps my horniness up and is probably a big part of my accepting my own desires - that she wants it to be good for me too.

I seem to have a perpetual hardon when I think about her in any way not just sexually. It's weird to say it but I can feel myself observing, listening and appreciating her more. It's subtle but I find myself catching it as I am thinking it - saying to myself "that's something new". I'll admit that I've become very focused on her hair - she's let it grow in a bit longer than some of the pictures and as we lie in bed at night I find a lot of pleasure and closeness feeling her against me and me playing with her hair. I know it makes her feel close to me so if that's what is going to replace the sex between us, it's not a terrible thing. I am not going to masturbate tonight despite how horny I am as I want us to resume our usual Wednesday night routine. I think there will be a definite increase in how I feel lying next to her tomorrow night.

Steve as always we all appreciate your updates. It would seems that you and Sue are on adventure in which you both will enjoy.

Only a minute now but we resumed our usual Wednesday night rituals last night after the prior two were preempted by the holiday.

Without enough time right now, I won't post all of the details - but some are that she asked me how satisfying it was masturbating and I told her that it depended on things, that when I'm together with her and it's something we share, that it's very satisfying and that I seem to cum a lot more - but I was honest and said that when I'm alone and just horny, that it's obviously not as deeply satisfying but that it's enjoyable nonetheless. She said that she liked that it was better for me when we were together and again told me how she always loved to watch me cum. I know she where she was inkling around and sure enough, later on before I came, she did ask me whether just masturbating would be satisfying enough for me or whether I would probably always need to be able to have some kind of sex with her. I told her that wasn't easy to answer as it changed depending on how long we were talking about it being for. I did get really hard as she clarified that "so for a little while it'd be okay but not something you could do without for the long term". Before I could answer her she added "and does it still turn you on to think about it?". I gulped and struggled to answer but did tell her yes.

As I lay there stroking away she told me that it seemed to really turn her on to see my hard cock and for her to know that after 30 years, that it's not the "main cock" that she now thinks about. My god did that turn me on. I know some of this was for my edification and after she heard the grunt and saw my obvious physical arousal, she continued to tease me and told me how horny it made her that she no longer was having my cum in her. It was how she said it, something like "and none of your cum either". I know it seems crazy that this should excite me, but there is no doubt that it did.

Later on when she cooed in my ear that she wanted to see me cum - and added that she wanted to see it "on you and not in me" - it really pushed me.
Whatever she said at the end there, I can't even recall how she said it but she mentioned her pussy and how horny it made her to see me cum - that was it and I spewed a monstrously huge load!!! Even she pulled back a bit as I stroked out more and more until I was spent.

She lay next to me and with one finger playing with my cum she kissed my face and talked softly to me. She told me how erotic it was watching me and how she hoped that would be something that made me feel good and fulfilled as we'd talked earlier. She didn't need to tell me what she was thinking. But what did make me feel wonderful was when she pulled my face to hers and told me she loved me and that she'd never felt closer to me. And yes, a moment later she smiled and said "ready?" and when I nodded yes, she brought a finger-ful of my cum up to my lips and as I licked it off, she leaned down and kissed me. I didn't say anything but it turned me on in a crazy way when I thought that this will be the only way she'll ingest my cum now for a while.

Reactions: k.sucks.you
Well, and so it starts. Appreciate the update. I'm surprised Sue didn't add the comment that Paul's cum was still inside her while she was teasing you last night. Did she share anything of their session on Tuesday that was new. It was her first time with him under the new regime, I wonder what they shared ...

Steve it is great to have some since of stable routine again with your Wednesday nights along with the spontaneous times. As you have indicated, you are beginning to realize the feelings associated with the stronger connection and the deeper intimacy developing in various ways now that you are not having bare penetrative intercourse with Sue. When the time comes you both will be ready for the next step. As always enjoyed reading your update.

Peak - she'd teased me long before we even got into bed last night that she was still wet from Paul on Tuesday including giggling when she stepped into the bathroom for a moment and then returned and just said "... felt wet..." and I realized she'd taken a moment to wipe-up.

She did tease me a bit about having been with him but I recognize that my response to what I'd posted earlier was much more visible that it's what I feel she tracked towards.

too busy for more now - a bit later....

Your relationship is one of the best I've ever read

thank you to share with us

Steve, not sure what the norm was in the USA but in the sixties in the UK it was common to go to the gents barbers on Friday to get a trim and to purchase your condoms. The phrase used by the barber was, "Anything for the weekend, sir."
So, anything for your weekend?

Duplicate entry corrected

Last edited:
It would seem that Steve has been extremely busy at work and or has been deep in thought of everything that has happened with the introduction of Paul and were the three of them have come so far. Looking forward to hearing more.

Yes, busy week is an understatement, but also with the kids home, we had some minor stuff to tend to on my sons vehicle, etc., before he heads back to school.

Hard to believe it, but I am actually ahead of Paul in having sex with her! She is so horny to be with him that last night it was her that I teased while we were having sex and she was very into it and teased me right back. But I also did like the closeness last night including her quite apparent need to cum with me even with me using a condom. So it's now 3 for me and 2 for Paul so far. It was almost normal you might even say in that there was some passion and desire between us, I am thinking she wanted a bit more foreplay to increase her pleasure and I guess I was right because she came easily and at many times was thrusting upwards at me as I plunged into her. She groaned at how thick I felt compared to Paul at feeling like I was stretching her open and she teased me that she felt Paul more when he was deeper inside her. It will probably sound weird but that turned me on so much to think that she likes how he feels different than me.

I know she felt satisfied when we were done - my god she was wet and huffing and puffing - but I also know that she didn't have that big-O that I can't give her without cumming inside her. She told me when we were lying next to each other later on "that was just right" and it was her inflection on 'was' that I know she meant it that she'd kept the Big-O as something she would only have with Paul. It was just how she said it that convinces me of that. And yes, she also commented on how "of course I miss the feeling" but she added that "baby, it IS better for us if you don't" as she talked about not being messy as I pulled the condom off.

I'll say it clearly now though - I get such a rush out of seeing it - the condom full and knowing after all this time together that I'm not cumming in her and only her lover is. Seeing it and seeing her reddened but otherwise somewhat unsoiled pussy - and knowing that it's something I'm giving her lover, I can't explain it but it is erotic enough to even get me hard a second time - as she even commented (well, not necessarily knowing what was in my head - just a comment in general) of "my you're horny" as she saw my cock thickening back up - but she giggled and said "if you need more, you'll have to do it".

Otherwise, regarding Paul, she's met him for lunch but our daughter has been hovering lately - bored now after 3 weeks of winter break - so Sue's very cautious. And with the cold weather she all but came out and said it that otherwise she'd have done it with him at lunch. That made me horny. But otherwise, they've only seen each other this past Tuesday and so far she's not shared anything other than that. So - at least for last night, she satisfied herself with me. But I can see her eagerly looking forward to somehow seeing him soon. I may suggest to everyone later today that "Dad's taking mom out" one night next week and for me to take her up to Pauls. I know that's what would be the right thing to do, just need the right moment here later.

Let me run.

As always, Steve it was good to see you publishing and update. I am sure we all are looking forward to reading more in the coming future.

STB
you have said that you are a head of paul right, now is Sue gearing up for thing's to change once the kid's. go back to school so she does not,
somewhat have to hide it from them. has she talked about her and paul going on a ski trip or something like that yet. we are all looking forward to what Sue has in store for you both.
keep us posted.

STB
sorry it double posted

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
Hope you and Sue have had a good weekend.

I have had some thoughts (questions) that I wonder what you and those that follow your threads think of this?

Just about the time Paul started going bare with Sue, you stopped having sex with her in front of him. Do you think it would strengthen his understanding of his alpha role in your relationship if he observed you fucking Sue with a condom while he goes bare? Or do you think it would be better if he just doesn't see you fucking her at all?

Rick

Last edited:
So - after having a lot of fun together on Friday night as I'd posted, when Saturday night came around I was thinking maybe she'd be horny, after all, not having seen Paul and such. We had some alone time and Sue came to me and said that she wanted to talk to me upstairs in the bedroom. So, I was thinking maybe she was still horny.

Well, she came to me with sort of the opposite and said she wanted to talk to me. I guess it's related in a way to what Rick asked. She was all over the place but what it came down to if I summarize it is that she is confused. And I guess in a way it's my fault. What I felt she wanted to know was whether it was something I still really wanted to do - to be the beta for her. When I said yes she said to me that she felt that Friday night that I didn't want it and that she felt that I was really trying to make her cum. I told her that I did still want it but that I guessed I'd let my old self out and that I thought I was trying to "make up" for her not being with Paul.

She looked at me and she said that she loved me and that she knew that what I was doing was something that I thought was the right thing but that she felt that maybe I shouldn't "try so hard" with her and that, at one point, she came out and said that she wanted to let this happen if it's what I want and she said that she felt herself feeling conflicted. She asked me if I needed her to cum with me to feel okay and I had to tell her no, that I could cum without it. She said that she would still cum with me when she needed and wanted to (and she admitted that she did on Friday) but that she wanted me to make sure I understood and that I was okay with it.

We talked a bit more - she told me that she knew this wasn't going to be easy for me, and as she held my hand and really looked at and talked to me she told me that she did want it. She looked at me and said that she did want to do it and she said she could understand if I was getting cold-feet about it but it was obvious she wanted me to answer her seriously. She told me "it'll be alright baby" and that she was sure that it wasn't going to be that bad after we got used to it - and she even apologized to me for "being needy" in that she sort of admitted that she felt a little guilty herself at it.

I knew I was wrong in a way. I told her so, I told her that I knew I needed to have my release and when I felt her responding, that I went with it. She told me, matter of factly, that in the future that she'd "probably feel pretty good" but that I should remember that while she will feel good when she wants it (and she even said, if I want more from you baby, I'll tell you), that as she gets more into being with Paul, that it will be more just-for-me than anything else. I told her that she'd said this before and that I guess she meant it.

She looked at me and said that this wasn't easy for her, especially when she isn't seeing Paul as much as she wants to and she knew it wasn't easy for me to hear it from her but agian, she came back to "if it's really what you want" that I should try to fulfill my side of it too.

At one point I told her that I wasn't sure I was ready for this so soon into January and she said that it's making her feel more on-edge because of the kids still being home and she admitted that if she was seeing Paul as much as she'd wanted (like before Christmas) that she didn't think it would be as much of thought on her part.

Our talking continued where she told me that she'd been trying for a while to really get herself mentally into what we were doing and that it wasn't easy over the holidays with how all of the dynamics changed. She asked at first and then changed and at the end, told me that after the kids go back to school that she wants to spend a night with him soon, they talked about maybe after the kids leave on 1/24 and I asked her if he would come to our house and she said "I hope".

I don't want to make this conversation as something confrontational. It wasn't. It was actually very loving and included a lot of time of us holding hands or hugging and kissing. She looked at me was we hugged when she felt my hard-on and at one point she giggled and said "I love that this (as she cupped my cock) tells me that you are okay about all of this". And even though it wasn't a Wednesday night as we talked she looked at me and said that she loved that I was horny about it and that she "knew" it was okay for me.

Unfortunately we had to make a visit to some family friends yesterday who are Jewish and had a death in their family so we visited them yesterday afternoon for a little while. That sort of put us out of the mood for last night and as we were getting to bed she turned to me and asked me if I would help "clear the way" for her to see him on Tuesday and she kissed me and said "I hope you understand and am okay with this". I hugged her back and I said "it's fine baby" and in my head all I can think is that she needs it with him which makes me so horny to think about.

Rick - I will likely talk to Sue a bit about your question. But I don't know that I can answer it just yet as I still don't have a full read-out on how things will change with Paul over time. Clearly he knows that I've started to use condoms with her so to me it really becomes a question of whether their time together should be just theirs and that answer, I think, can only come from her. A part of me has the feeling that she doesn't want to really be doing it with me while she's with him. I guess if she's not going to cum and be into it with me, that it would be a little weird if I was taking a turn with her. Again, I still don't have the full read-out on how things will wind up between the 3 of us and I suspect that until our kids leave again and things go back to their former 'norm', that I won't know.

More later.

Steve as always another great detailed and information update. It would seems that you and Sue are navigating everything well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread