• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, by now, Sue has gone from work, to visit Paul. Has she told you (or have you thought to yourself), what happens when he opens the door to her. How they embrace, How they kiss? Do they sit down then and talk for a while, so she can get the thoughts of work, and traffic, and the cold & snow out of her mind so she can concentrate on Paul and what they will do for the evening?

She used to tell you things like this when she was Dating Robert. I say ‘dating’ because even though he didn’t regularly take her out, they did have a schedule, and that I would consider a date.

Sue hasn’t told you very much of what her and Paul do at his place. At least, not from what you have posted here. It seems that the more serious she gets about all this, with now her (5th.) boyfriend, the less she tells you of the fine details. Little ‘teasing snippets’ of their sex, yes, to ‘ramp up’ your desire, but not much of what else they do. Does it bother you: Some, a little or a lot, that she is telling her ‘boyfriend’ her thoughts, ideas and plans instead of you? plans that they will share and do without you?

Have you & Sue talked more about a Ski trip? will she go with just Paul, or will you all three go together? Will you book two rooms, so they can have a room to themselves? -or- will you book a suite with 2 bedrooms?

Just a few questions for you to think about while you wait.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm a day early. This is Monday. Well anyway, read it again tomorrow, then give me your answers.

Cheers, Harry

Harry - she's not seeing him till tomorrow night when we are "both" going out for dinner and afterwards (what we told the kids). She's due home any minute now so I"ll make this brief.

But I can tell you that I've both seen it as well as heard her tell. They do hug and do kiss when she goes in his house (or when he comes here), sometimes it's less passionate than others. Actually, the level of passion has been rising so that would be my correction. They often do talk, but as I've also pointed out, she is not shy about going and getting changed quite soon after she's gotten there (or he's come here). It is still a bit surprising and abrupt to see her come back out changed into something so open sexually but she says it is what does just that - lets her forget the day and the traffic and the weather.

In our talk over this past weekend she's begun to tell me that she wants to share more details with me - that she's feeling comfortable that now that I'm using condoms and am back into beta-mode more, that she wants to do more of that, tease me by sharing more.

And yes, you are also correct Harry, she doesn't tell me nearly as much - but again, hopefully that will change with my request/desire to be the beta, that maybe it will become more the norm. She does share more on Wednesdays in terms of details but they aren't all totally sexual so I don't always share them.

Lastly, we tentatively talked about the weekend of 1/31 of when we'd go away skiing and yes, we will likely invite Paul. We aren't sure whether he would ride up/back with us or meet us there. He is a skier so he may want to do more or go elsewhere for another day or so after we leave or before we get there. When we talked we agreed that if costs for condo's were low enough that we would rent a 2br condo but if costs were too high, then a 1br might have to do. Also uncertain is whether the will spend the night together or just have sex and she would come back to my room. Again, much will depend on what happens over the next 2 weeks until we have our empty-nest and then what happens after that.

Steve, Sue's reaction seems to have come as a small shock to you. As it does to me because of course I saw it through your eyes and your words. In retrospect I can see it. She did say those things but you didn't really interpret it that way. I would have thought she might have eased into it more, particularly when the children are still home and she can't see him often enough. Denial of her orgasms with you is not made up elsewhere yet, so more difficult to understand and for you to accept maybe. It is clear that Sue really saw the year starting in a pattern she wanted even if it wasn't achievable immediately. That's focus. That's someone really wanting to be in charge. That's a change from last year. No wonder she keeps checking it's what you really want. She's serious about it. I suspect now more than you thought at first. More to come?

Peak - yes, it's a bit of shock. As I said, I knew this was going to happen and it's what I wanted to have happen and to be a part of. As you said, I just didn't quite expect her to take a stand so soon. A part of me feels that once she's seeing Paul on a more regular basis, that this will settle down and we'll hopefully get back to at least 1x a week for the near future. Like you, I didn't really expect the little comments she'd been making to boil over, but I also suspect she may have let herself go with me last Friday a bit more than she'd wanted to and then didn't feel the way she wanted to afterwards.

I read your sentence about her starting the new year in a way she wanted and I guess there really is no other way to look at it other than she is clearly taking control.

It's exciting - my god to see the love of my life feeling so horny and tormented about herself and her sexual desires for another man. It is also a bit scary that it's taking wing with her and that she truly wants this in the sense that I am first getting myself acclimated to this. I guess we've had some false starts and some uncertainty before but she does seem pretty well set with what she wants. Much as I want this to happen, I think I will probably always have some hesitation right up to the end.

it sounds to me as if she is doing her best to separate her husband, whom she loves and adores, from her sexuality and its a conflict for both of you. Deep down she really doesn't want to have any intercourse with you so she can be focused entirely on her new sexual relationship and that is what she is beating around the bush with (no pun intended). It seems that she is giving in to the condoms because she knows that you need the penetrative sex right now versus just removing yourself from the equation. I know that is extremely hard but every time she is with you, she enjoys it which takes her out of where she really wants to be. I think you both would be better off moving away from sex for the time being and focus on other forms of intimacy. Good luck and thanks for sharing!

STB
Hope all went well tonight, for the three of you good luck and enjoy.
keep us posted.

As it has already been mentioned, truly for Sue to fully enjoy the overall relationship dynamic as your relationship evolves as a couple and with the inclusion of Paul it would seem that Sue may feel that she needs to be sexually exclusive to Paul as he becomes the alpha man within your relationship and you become the beta as you have desired. By Sue allowing you to penetrate her even with a condom on she may in some way feel that she is cheating on Paul as it seems to cause her some level of internal conflict of emotions and feelings.

You have said that it's exciting to see the love of your life feeling so horny and tormented about herself and her sexual desires for another man. In an effort to seal your place as the beta and Paul as the alpha in a sexual context, have you considered stepping back and offering Sue the privilage of having penetrative sex exclusivity with Paul as others have mentioned? Very likely this would minimize the sexual conflict feeling in which you both may be having at the moment. As Far2 indicated, doing this could be extremely hard for you when your together although I would agree that moving away from penetrative sex for now while you focus on the many other forms of intimacy that is available to you and Sue as a couple.

Hopefully all went well last night.

Thank you for your continued sharing and I am sure we all are looking forward to your next update.

Steve, it seems highly unlikely to me that Sue's hidden agenda or even desire is for you to desist from all penetration in the near or even medium future. For a short time at some point in the year had been mentioned and that is not the same at all, being more a tease to build up greater tension for a while, perhaps before she gives you a treat bare at some point. You'll have to earn it!

It does seem that Sue has her own version of how she sees things developing, and how they should have started, and either she hasn't fully shared it yet or you haven't fully listened when she hinted it. This may be why she cooled the sexual temperature the other night - to make sure you were paying attention!

It seems crazy to speculate what or why when she may even be revealing some it as I write this. I hope you find out more in your discussions, and I hope that it all stays within the overall playbook..

I'm not sure where to start but with the last few posts here, I can say that the truth lies somewhere between Peak and Squirming/Far2.

But back to Tuesday for a moment. As I went to pick her up from work I thought to myself that I had missed helping her pick out what she might bring to wear at Pauls lingerie-wise - but a moment later I realized that he has a closet full of dress-shirts and that's all she wants. It was a thought that kept me horny the entire time I was driving.

Without getting into gory details - Sue was very bouncy when she came out of work and was very thankful and complimentary to me that I was doing this for her - taking her to Pauls and helping cover it with the kids. She kissed me and reached over and felt that my cock was hard (from the earlier thoughts as well as just seeing her so "up") and smiled and told me she loved me. It's going to sound cliche but like other's have said, every kiss now seems to carry a bit more meaning and connection for me.

We talked about everything and nothing - we stopped for some dinner, just pizza at the same place we've stopped before near her job - but the drive went by quickly and I have to say, I got the most awesome turn-on as I pulled up in front of Paul's place knowing I was bringing her to him. It felt weird but I almost couldn't wait to get her inside.

Their greeting of each other has become much more demonstrative and this time was no different as they kissed, passionately, for at least 30 seconds or more (long time when you watch the clock), but it was more the passion that I saw between them that actually made me smile. Paul reached around Sue and greeted me with a nice handshake and a "glad you could come along" that felt sincere.

It was rather comfortable, I think we've all relaxed with each other by now that I don't think they feel the urgency to climb all over each other immediately and I can say that I felt quite comfortable getting myself a beer as he poured Sue a glass of wine. We all caught up on the prior week - much about nothing, idle talk, news, sports, weather. Into our second round of drinks she moved to sit next to him and from there, their chumminess rose! Not long after that Sue got up and announced that she was going to get more comfortable. I knew what that meant and knew she'd be a few minutes.

However, it was in those moments that Paul and I looked at each other and I sort of started to tell him a bit more. I told him that Sue was really into him and that I was into her being into him. He said something again about how awesome she is and I finally got the nerve up to tell him something like "yeah, she says you really do it for her". He smiled and said that and started to pooh-pooh it and said "yeah but you guys...." and i interrupted him and finally got the nerve to say to him "she's starting to want you more and more... " and I did hesitate but I came out and said "and it may sound weird but that's okay with me". He said stuff about not wanting to hurt us (Sue and I) and not wanting to come-between us. I finally hushed him a bit and said "look, we've been talking and if she wants this to get more intense with you, then it's okay with me". I don't recall exactly what he said but he said something about this being "so crazy" and then "are you sure?". It seemed like the ice had been broken wide open. I told him that this was something we'd both wanted to try and that it really turned me on to see her wanting him like she is.

At that point I started to feel that he was getting it. He changed from saying it's crazy and all that to saying "wow, that's really cool" and "if you're okay with it" and then after I nodded my head several times he smiled and laughed for a second and he said something to the effect of "I haven't had sex this good in years". I told him that Sue had let me know that she really enjoyed being with him and that "even I can tell that" from what I'd seen when I'd been there with them.

No, I didn't tell him anything more - no I didn't mention alpha or beta. But Sue did share with me last night that she and Paul did talk about it when they were alone on Tuesday when I gave them their space and she said that she came out and told him that at some point she just wants to be having sex with him. She looked at me and said "is Steve okay with that?" and she said that he didn't believe it at first that I was but that after she talked to him for a littlle longer that he said "oh he was talking about that earlier".

It's late and I need to run right now (another crazy day at work) - but I did stay with them while they had sex the first time on Tuesday. I did as I've done before, let them go up first and then gone up after a few minutes and just watched them cavort. My god she was unrestrained! I felt almost like a proud parent at one point as I watched her climb up on top of him and ride his cock until she came all over him!!!! So amazing to see this wetness appear and then see it whipped up to a mild froth as she ground herself against him. But she insisted he not cum in her as she looked at me while she moved onto her back and she even said to Paul "Steve wants to watch" as they moved into the missonary position. She is just so beautiful beneath him.

Gotta run - maybe more later.

Steve thank you for the update, sounds positive.

STB
Sounds like things are going like you want, them to right now.
has Sue said anything mote about seeing Paul this weekend.
keep us posted.

Wow, it's been a crazy few days here and Sue's been a bit melancholy.
It's something I noticed and pointed out to her again, that she's moodier and out of sorts when she doesn't see him.

We talked a lot since the other night. It was different being with them with Paul now being more aware of just how Sue feels and what we both want. She says he's still not sure about it all but that he seems to understand more. I surely felt different being with them. I can't explain it but they surely seemed to be more relaxed and into things. He stayed above her on his extended arms much more. She seemed to lie back and my god, enjoy it even more. I still can't put it into words but seeing him with her and in her, for as horny as I was, I so wanted to just stay and watch and be a part of it. I was glued to him penetrating her - fully in her and, seeing her snug herself down even further to take him deeper. Watching and just feeling the heat between them it was awesome. Seeing them cum together, I can't explain it but even without cumming, the feeling of satisfaction seeing the both of them was just incredible.

I'll even say that when he pulled out of her that as she lay there so comfortably and let me see what he'd done to her - that he looked at me and I don't know if he meant to ask me or if it was planned or what but he asked me if I wanted to take a turn with her!!! Holy crap did that hit me. It was just how he said it. I was caught off guard and after a moment I told them both that I just wanted to watch them, but I cannot describe how it felt to have her lover ask me if I wanted to take a turn with my wife!!!!

Needless to say, we talked about it on Wednesday and she complimented me that I must have been so horny - yes, I waited till Wednesday to finally cum. I took Sue home after fucking her boyfriend silly on Tuesday and I told her on Wednesday that having waited, knowing she was still wet from him had made me crazy!

Steve - You are truly beginning to experience the changes, dynamics, emotional and the overall relationship evolution. As per your post it does seem that Sue has become more comfortable with Paul, enjoying herself much more with Paul now that he has the knowledge along with a better understanding of what you and Sue seek from Paul sexually. As you indicated Sue has become a bit melancholy and even a bit moody when she has not been with Paul. Does it seem that Sue is missing Paul from a physically sexual aspect or is it much more then simply the physical sexual side, has Sue connected with Paul on a deeper level?

It is also good read that you and Sue have talked a lot this week since the prior meeting with Paul on Tuesday evening. As everything moves forward you and Sue will likely have many more in depth conversations about the evolution within your relationship overall.

SoonToBe said:
We talked a lot since the other night. It was different being with them with Paul now being more aware of just how Sue feels and what we both want. She says he's still not sure about it all but that he seems to understand more. I surely felt different being with them. I can't explain it but they surely seemed to be more relaxed and into things. He stayed above her on his extended arms much more. She seemed to lie back and my god, enjoy it even more. I still can't put it into words but seeing him with her and in her, for as horny as I was, I so wanted to just stay and watch and be a part of it. I was glued to him penetrating her - fully in her and, seeing her snug herself down even further to take him deeper. Watching and just feeling the heat between them it was awesome. Seeing them cum together, I can't explain it but even without cumming, the feeling of satisfaction seeing the both of them was just incredible.

I'll even say that when he pulled out of her that as she lay there so comfortably and let me see what he'd done to her - that he looked at me and I don't know if he meant to ask me or if it was planned or what but he asked me if I wanted to take a turn with her!!! Holy crap did that hit me. It was just how he said it. I was caught off guard and after a moment I told them both that I just wanted to watch them, but I cannot describe how it felt to have her lover ask me if I wanted to take a turn with my wife!!!!

As Sue continues to develop a stronger connection with Paul you will find along the way the enjoyment of many different ways to share in intimacy with Sue as you experience the restrictions or even short term denial of bare penetrative intercourse. You may even find that you experience a type of a full body type orgasmic state at times. You may find that you will experience a euphoric feeling which can be at a level that is close to having a full body orgasmic experience leaving you with a complete feeling of intense excitement and happiness. I wish the best for you and Sue as your adventure continues.

Sounds like you are all getting comfortable with the new norm, congrats! Once your kids go back, i foresee Sue filling her needs more frequently which should make you all happy and it will move thing along faster! What is your favorite part so far? Is it a specific part while watching them (watching his balls tighten, sliding out, cum pooling at the entrance, toes curling, maybe even listening from downstairs)? Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to hear more!
One additional thought, what would you have done if he looked at you and said would you like to clean up a bit before you give us some privacy?

Last edited:
Well, things are certainly continuing on their course of change here.

We did have sex this past Friday night as that's something that Sue has indicated she wants - at least one night a week for us to still connect sexually for now - and also made it clear that she would let me know if she wanted more than that. Indeed, as we lay in bed Saturday night I was still horny about everything including the long weekend. As we watched TV I felt like a kid as I saw out of the corner of my eye that her night-shirt had ridden up and that I could see her pussy. It took a while but she eventually noticed and and I wasn't sure how she'd respond - surprisingly she looked at me and said something like "you can see more if you want" and with that she pulled her night-shirt up more and let me see all of her from the waist down. When she saw my interest rising (as well as my cock) she said that all I could do was look and that she did not want any sexual contact from me, and then added that if I was horny that I should take care of it myself.

She is quite horny today - and we've already decided that we'll find a way for her to go see Paul tomorrow afternoon/evening, likely alone so I can come home and do dinner with our kids. As I mentioned, we've been talking a lot and yesterday she again told me how she was liking how things were between us - that we can be close and even somewhat sexual with each other and it doesn't have to lead to sex. She told me how happy she's feeling and has again told me that she'd never really noticed it before but now that it's not there, that she says there was always this tension she felt, that if she was acting sexy and I was horny, that she said she'd also felt almost an obligation to have sex with me and now she doesn't feel that at all. She looked at me and said "even you no longer assume we'll just be having sex because you're horn" and she said how liberating that feels.

Far2, it will sound crazy but the craziest most weirdly satisfying feeling was how I felt driving home last Tuesday with Sue knowing she'd had sex with him twice and that as she sat next to me, that she was undoubtedly still enjoying the afterglow of having been with Paul. But if I had to say the part that touches me the most is how comfortable and even eager she when she's with him. This last time, seeing just how she was as they kissed and caressed and then - I can't explain it but seeing her lie back and basically spread her legs for him - and then yes, watching him enter her - that to me is the most intense thing to be a part of, seeing her give herself to him and accept him.

I try not to look at Paul too much but as he kneels between her legs and so comfortably rubs his cock up and down her pussy, how it spreads open for him as he rubs her wetness (and his) all over. Theres's something just so incredible to see her eyes - so glassy and deep looking staring at him or looking down at where he's about to enter her. Yes, seeing her feet point upwards as she feels him.

I guess for me that is just the first point that really turns me on. But I will admit that even when I can't see her clearly, that it's just Paul I can see blocking or lying against her - that yes, seeing his motion, knowing in my head that with each movement, she's feeling him deep inside her. And yes. As a cuck I will also admit openly that the arousal and excitement of that pales to what I feel at the end when yes, even I can tell he's about to cum in her. Perhaps the craziest thing is that even I can now tell clearly when he's almost there and I find myself almost rooting for him - maybe one day I'll be able to say it out loud to them - but in my head at that moment, I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't wait to see him start to thrust deeper and deeper and yes, then to see that one last time followed by his now familiar grunt.

What I do need to share is that I am starting to definitley feel more of what Suqirming and others have posted about. Even our Wednesday nights, certainly this past one, feel much closer for me. She touches me more and will lie closer to me - and she is clearly much more open about teasing and talking to me. I had, as others here asked, mentioned that I would at times like to hear more from Sue about her time with Paul. She seems to have begun to do just that. It's not totally perceptible but she definitely talks about him more and will tell me many times how wonderful he makes her feel.

However, what I will end on for now is something we have talked about before, but she is adamant that she doesn't feel like she loves Paul and she is quite surprised at herself for that. In fact, she's almost made it a point to emphasize that - and she's told me that she thinks it's part of what's maybe making this happen faster. We talked a bit just last night and she said that she doesn't feel pressured to feel like she "has to love him" to feel what she wants. She said that the changes in me, specifically "accepting my desires", have been something that's been huge to her and she said "it's as if it's what I needed from you to make it okay" for her.

I asked how she's managing to only see him once this week and she giggled and said that she'd wanted to talk to me later this week but when I brought it up she kissed me and smiled and said "well, we were hoping to make up time next week" and when I asked her what she meant she told me that she wants to spend 2 nights with him next week at his place. I gulped and she kissed me and held me and said "lets talk about it more this week, okay". She hugged me and said again "I think you'll be okay with it, but lets talk more later this week to be sure". If you could have been there to hear the concern/care in her voice and how honestly she talked to me, you would probably understand why all of this is seeming easier for me.

So, she just went out shopping with our daughter and I have some time again.

I am still a bit unsure of 2 nights with him so soon but I also recognize her feelings and desires. She has told me that since we've started having sex less and that she's cumming less with me, that she finds she wants it more with him. As others have pointed out, she told me this as part of explaining why she wants him. I asked her why she needs 2 nights in a row and she said that she wants to let her horniness play out with him and that she thinks it'll be exciting for her to "go home" to him a second day in a row. I asked her if she'd talked to him about it and she said they had started talking about it while I was waiting for them the other night. She said that he said it'd be nice if she didn't have to go home after they were done and that he asked how I felt about that. She kissed me and told me that she answered him that I probably wouldn't mind. I asked her more about it and she just said that we'd talk more in the next few days so that I can be comfortable about it.

I know it sounds so crazy to say it but even though it's going faster, my god, it just is so incredibly arousing to me to be a part of it and - she's sharing all of her excitement with me that it's making me feel as though I"m a part of it. I could feel her excitement on Wednesday when she told me how much she liked that Paul was really starting to be creative with her in bed and how she loves hearing him tell her that she's so good. She asked me how I felt when he asked me if I wanted to take a turn with her. Before I could answer she said that she almost suggested that I take a turn with her but then she asked me how I'd feel about using a condom with her. I told her that if I'd had one that I might have gone for it. She giggled and even said I could have had some fun with her without a condom but that she wouldn't have wanted me to cum in her. It made me so horny as I stroked away to tell her that I probably wouldn't have had the self-control after not feeling her bare now for a while. She hugged me and told me it was okay and that she understood and that she loved me for thinking about her like that.

The other thing is that, seeing them and then, just feeling how I do with Sue now, I can't describe it but it really is peaceful and I can't explain it. She's said she feels it too, she thinks its that we don't feel pressured to have sex all the time. Maybe that's it for her, and maybe that's it for me too, maybe it's calming for me to accept that I want to be the beta with her that's also relaxing me in ways I haven't figure out yet. I do miss the intense moments of sex with her - of course I miss the feeling of letting loose deep inside her after we've been at it for a while - and I definitely miss feeling her whole body and whole self respond as she cries out. But it is just a very short moment of pleasure that I am giving up in the end, and if how I'm feeling about her is any sign, perhaps having this happen sooner isn't so bad. I know that as I masturbated with her the other night that it felt much more fulfilling than at times in the past, or is that all in my head right now?

Thanks for sharing the detail STB! It sounds as if everyone is really getting into it and since you have accepted your role, Sue knows how to treat you so you stay enamored! Jerking off with your hotwife and still fucking her every friday doesnt sound too bad! Enjoy!

Steve,
Sue has been away from you for two days several times before with her lovers but not for a while. You must have known it would be coming, if perhaps just not yet. Sue may want to truly start her new year at last in a way she perhaps imagined earlier but couldn’t achieve because of the children. Them leaving is also a bad time for all mothers and the diversion of another emotional event might help her with that separation too. All in all, I can see no grounds for you to object so you may as well be supportive so that she feels free to enjoy the experience. I think there may be a hidden benefit for you anyway. If Sue is right and she feels no real emotional connection with Paul then after two days, the physical release will have been satiated. She is likely then to feel the need for a deep emotional bond with you, both in thanks and more important for her generally.

Looking back over the last years, you have learned something from all Sue’s lovers, some more than others of course. This seems to be the first time that you seem to be learning more from Sue than her actual lover. He seems to be facilitating the learning but not yet in any sense creating it. His learning curve is probably still steeper than both of yours, and may be for some time. His input to events has yet to be felt (no pun intended) by you and it may never happen to any real degree but if it does, it will be interesting to see how Sue handles it and how you cope with it. Either way, your current level of communication seems to auger well for any changes that may occur in the future. Sue seems to well understand now the importance of leading this with you.

Steve, I know you're closer to the situation than me, but I feel you need to stop questioning Sue motives and needs "I asked her why she needs two nights in a row", and make it easy for her and Paul to take the lead. I believe Sue fully understands the rules of the game and she won't do anything stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread