Denial part-2

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, it was an interesting week of of work and of returning back to "normal" in our relationship and the weekend ended in a way I hadn't expected or anticipated.

As I'd said, being off of work has a way of bringing out the best of us together including being able to talk openly about pretty much most anything. It really helps to have been having great sex together when we are talking about things like her desire to be exclusive with Robert and that sort of stuff. However as part of what we talked about on Saturday and again most of yesterday and last night - we obviously talked about what's coming for the next 5 weeks.

What we agreed to originated with Sue and not me. She said that she didn't want the rigidity of a fixed schedule and said that there were times during the past month when she wanted to do more with me including letting me have her sexually at times when she wanted it. But she also clearly said that she wanted to be able to still tell me no at times - and that she was going to resume wearing panties today (as she did).

I know it sounds confusing as it did to me - but when she said that she felt that when she came home from spending the night with Robert, that she said she wanted to come home and have sex with me. She said that was just one example of when she would want to bend the denial-thing. She said that she knew ahead of time that she was going to want that time with me as I still suspect she will have her emotions tried a bit even without Robert wanting to truly reciprocate. I hugged her and said that my hard cock would always be waiting for her.

And yes - for others here - I took that opportunity to reinforce that I wanted to still be able to tell her that I needed to be with her and she held my hands and said "of course - we're only playing around" and she giggled "if you really need it, I'll always be here for you" and she patted her pussy!

We talked again about her wearing panties and what they seemed to symbolize and what limits they seemed to infer. She giggled and said that it did make it a lot easier being around me and it put her in the mood to tease me more than when she left all for me to see. She also said - in much the same way as I've described it (gee does she pick up on what I like or what) - that it seemed to really give her this eerie sexual thrill to know what she's doing and how it turns us both on.

I did ask her about what she thought was going to happen at the end of the summer and she said that she suspected that when we go away for our week off in August where we're going out-of-state - that she thinks when we get to Labor Day - that she thinks it's going to be truly a "summer love" thing. She says that despite how good the sex is between them (and she emphasizes "good") - that as I started to share - that she feels there's a more tangible gap between them that is growing. One thing she did say is what she'd said earlier - that she wants the opportunity to vary things a bit more. I told her that she'll have 2 weeks where she can vary as much as she wants while our daughter is away.

More later - sorry - work calls....

Ah well the relationship continues to unfold! Sounds strong - you are very lucky. It is always about 'her', if you remember that it will be hard to go wrong. She has decided that she needs 'more'. Who are you to argue. Well done for understanding that.

I think she didn't always like the fixed schedule that we were on and that I know there were times when I thought she wanted more from me but then felt conflicted maybe at the last minute - at least that's how it sounded to me.

We did talk more though - and she does want to (and I tried not to laugh when she said it) but she said she wants to "ride it out" and see what happens with Robert. Knowing that it's a turn-on she again extolled how she can have the kind of sex we've had for the past week with him "any time". She also told me last night - when we got into bed and were able to just get started so easily - that she loves that feeling with Robert - how when she sees him, that she doesn't feel like she's constantly changing gears between being with me and being with him. Plus she most definitely teased me about how she likes the feeling she has when she knows she's just been with him.

We fucked like rabbits last night - her teasing kept me on edge and I knew that it might be 5 days or 5 weeks before I get her again - that really got me horny. She told me how she loved fucking me - but then said "but after tonight, you'll have to wait till I want you". That really turned me on to hear her say it so sexily like she did. She got on top for a while and again teased me about how full she feels when she's on top of him. We'd had sex on Saturday night but you'd never know from how rock hard my cock felt - even with her teasing that "he makes me feel even more full....". When we rolled back over and I was on top of her she told me how that was her favorite position for either of us, me or Robert - but that Robert really loved her being on her knees and him standing behind her at the edge of the bed. I was climbing the walls as she told me how she liked to feel him hold her hips and pull her back to him. Until finally, I couldn't take it any longer and I pinned her legs all the way back and opened her up. She's joked with me at times that this is when they've teased each other about him getting her pregnant - and she'd mentioned that again - this time as one of the things that she knows he wants for his future - I joked back something about it being a "breeding position" and she squealed in pleasure at that when I said it. And sure enough - a few moments later - that thought plus all the others was enough to push me over and even after some intense sex on Saturday night, I left quite a copious load in her last night.

We lay together for a long time afterwards - we talked about how nice the week had been and how good the sex between us was. Whatever movie we were watching was long over and as we were getting ready to settle in and cuddle up for the night she kissed me and said she'd be back in a few minutes and she went into the bathroom. I knew what she was doing and when she came back to bed a little bit later I knew she'd douched herself clean - she didn't need to tell me and as she climbed back into bed I thought to myself that I should have known to expect that.

This morning - we woke up and she slid out of bed with her night-shirt pulled down all the way. I waited for her to get done in the shower and sure enough - when she did emerge from the bathroom - she had one towel wrapped around her waist and a second around her hair - she looked pretty hot with her breasts out in the open and when she saw me staring at her she got the most awesome smile on her face.

So - a new twist - more of an unknown schedule now with the potential for surprises. Not that there always wasn't a chance for it - but I think she may have felt too locked in and rigid as I expressed earlier.

We did talk about her desire to spend the night with him and at first she joked and said "it's about time, don't you think?". But then she talked with me more and she said that she really wanted to feel like she didn't have to run home afterwards. She cuddled up to me as she was talking and she said "it turns you on to think of me sleeping with him overnight, doesn't it?". I couldn't hide my hard-on when she said it and I told her that it would turn me on knowing what she is doing - she added in "like getting ready for bed or maybe us showering together in the morning?" - I asked her if she was thinking that it might be a week-night and she said "hmmm - that's something I haven't thought about - going into work the next day" and she giggled and looked at me and said "that might be fun?! ..... how would you be about that? ..... I guess I'd have to pack a bag with clothes for the next day?". By the time she finished this line of thought we were rolling around on the bed naked with her teasing that "I'll be doing this all night with him".

STB
great update sound's like that you and sue have got it all worked out for her. time with robert for the up to next 5 week's well hope all goes well and enjoy.

keep us posted.

Steve,
As you say, the new agreement only formalises what could have happened anyway. It does mean that when Sue turns to you, you'll know she really wants you. Which must be a turn on. It also means you are going to have to be careful with your relief sessions. You will never know whether Sue will want you, so you are going to have to stay prepared. And horny! It actually increases the cuckold angst in a way! Wonderful.

As to the rest of your recent week, I think it shows what a great place you are both in at the moment. It doesn't even look like Sue will suffer any major emotional withdrawal when her time with Robert ends. Although she might miss one thing a little. Perhaps you could buy her a dildo of appropriate dimension for when it all ends. 'Robert' could stay in your lives for a while longer then! One question. How long did it take in your head to go from hubby Steve to cuckold Steve?

LOL You have been Cuckold Steve for Years. Now Your Sub Cuckold Steve. You ran from it. Push it away. Said I was wrong when I brought it up months ago. Now Sue is inside Your mind, controlling that. You don't know now. Peak is right. You can't go get a little relief. Take the edge off. When you see Her go out knowing what she going to do. She may just want a little more now when he gets home. You just don't know any more.
You could go for a day. or it could be weeks. But You better be Ready. I swear Sue may have the making of a half way decent Dom. She was controlling your small brain. She's taking over your large brain. You would think she was talking to Me????

STB

one thing i forgot to ask with this new agreement. and no set time or day. and your daughter going away for two week's does that mean that sue might want to stay more than one night with him in that two week's time.

keep us posted.

I agree with Will. She's always had you by the balls, now she is squeezing. Enjoy.

Robert has said, he wants to "help their marriage."

He too must know that his time with Sue is linited. Well maybe this is his idea, (or he and Sue 'hatched it up' together) to "nudge" Steve out of the cuckold mindset, even just a little!

Cheers, Harry

Somehow I don't think that's gonna work. Its like having an open bar at an AA meeting.

Well I think you are spot on again Will - all they are doing is opening her up (excuse the pun) to take more cock from different Bulls! I say Bravo - Steve is not going to become a bull - he is a cuck. One who is about to get a lot more 'creampie' in his life! Go Steve!

So Far-Out STB!!! ;) Where to go from here with Sue? First of all,take the time to Enjoy this new level which you and Sue have achieved together as you will only be here once since your Hot Wife/Cuckoldress/cuckold relationship will continue to evolve over time...I still feel you masturbate way too much STB and Sue just might put a stop to that with a male chastity device once Sue realizes her full potential and power of being in control as your cuckoldress!!! I know that is a long-shot and you are not too thrilled with that idea,but give Sue time...
Here's another long-shot,Sue eventually meets up with a Black Guy who treats her so different than any other guy ever had that she has a fling with him and Enjoys him so much that she becomes very Black friendly...wow...wouldn't that be something :)
Stay Horny My Friend,
T.

Totally love it Stb just like he other comments, you are going to need to curtail your jerking off for relief to be ready for her. Such angst. Beyond being totally locked up you are now getting the full experience! Enjoy!

And Now For Something Totally Different

Steve, let me be the first to say that I was EXTREMELY disappointed reading about your “New Arrangement” and the fact that you have agreed to it, to the point of even considering removing the newly placed title from my “Favorites List”. I however have decided to leave it there for the time being for reasons I will outline further in the posting. My disappointment was influenced by the following points:
 My understanding, to this point, of your and Sue’s relationship, is that it was an unconventional marriage where certain (sexual) thinking and goal setting served to push the sexual and especially the emotional boundaries of both people, and that there was to be a continuous progression of increasingly difficult psychological/emotional challenges resulting in some sort of ultimate level of closeness, commitment to each other, and overall uniqueness to the relationship.
 I felt that with the development of this relationship with Robert, the introduction of the strict Denial, and then continuing to increase the intervals between the “re-claiming” periods certainly served to promote the end result of your initial undertaking.
 The fact that Sue has now, in effect, terminated the Denial aspect of the arrangement and you have now agreed to once again have a more “traditional” arrangement where Hubby, of course, desires intercourse all of the time and Wifey accommodates him whenever he has been a “good boy”, or whenever she “feels like it” is an extremely REGRESSIVE backwards step.
 Certainly this now removes many of the psychological barriers and obstacles that the Denial promoted and enforced, as now you can access Sue sexually in any way you want “if you really need her”, and she can access you in any way “whenever she feels like it”. The challenge of having to develop intimacy and closeness in the marriage WITHOUT USING PHYSICAL INTIMACY has now been removed.
 Webster’s describes Denial as “a refusal to comply with a request”. The second definition is “abstinence”. It’s a very absolute term with little room for interpretation or negotiation. You are either Denied or Not.
 This “New Arrangement’ does not, in any way, measure up to the definition of the term, and currently Steve IMO, you are not experiencing Denial you are experiencing Confusion. Not unlike myself or any other man living with a post-menopausal woman, as sometimes when she is in the mood she will see fit to give me “a treat” and other times (which is most of the time) she won’t. That being said, I believe that this Thread’s title should reflect this truth and should perhaps have been called something like “Confused” or “Hopeful” or “Plain Out Of Ideas”. But I believe calling it Denial part-2 is not an accurate reflection of the “New Arrangement” as now no “true” Denial exists.
 Imo, the new arrangement does little to foster further psychological challenge/growth and non sexual intimacy. Stifles progress already made and does little to promote taking the “Cuckolding” aspect to the next level. If indeed Cuckolding can still be used as a descriptor here as I believe Cuckold’s have a rite to request complete Denial and have that request honored.
 IMO Sue’s termination of the Denial now moves this situation away from true “Cuckolding” and closer to a situation of an ordinary cheating wife who is “having an affair” with a guy from the office.
I see nothing new between this new arrangement and Sue’s previous relationship with Frank, other than an exact re-hash of your experience with short term Denial as “Weekend Hubby”. You would lose access to Sue’s body on Sunday night when she would put on panties as a barrier/reminder, and you would then have to wait until after she had come home from being with Frank on Thursday night, at which time she would either decide to let you go down on her, or have intercourse with her or, on many occasions, she decided to make you wait until Friday or Saturday night.
As I explained above I decided to continue accessing the thread as Sue has yet to overnight with Robert and, although you two have already experienced this same situation on several occasions with Frank (and perhaps Don although I can’t remember for certain) there may be something new in the experience, especially if she sees him during the week and then goes to work from his place.
Ultimately I accept that this is your Thread, your story, your life etc. and you are going to do what you are going to do regardless of what I think. Still it would be interesting to hear if some of the other long term posters who have invested considerable time/effort following this story like Will, Harry, peak, far2, Dana and others, see any degree of validity in any of my outlined comments/concerns.

CSC I see were Your going with your post. And I agree with a lot of what you say. Robert and Frank are alike in some a lot ways. When You think about it. Both got to use Sue and enjoy Her body without investing a whole lot into the relationship. She goes over to their house. They get laid. She goes home. NICE.

Steve is a Happy Cuckold. He and Sue are in a good place. I have said Steve is a Sub. I still Feel that way. Sue is taping into that. I think She knows that. Weather She is reading or someone is helping Her????

Steve,
Balance is restored. I'm always uneasy when I post someting and Will agrees with me!

I cannot see the point of CSC getting so upset. Why on earth run your life on a series of increasingly isolating escalations from a woman who you love when it is clear neither of you wants that. It's as if you broke some sort of solumn oath to him. I still believe you are currently in a great and stable place with Sue. Some of the best sex and best communication ever. Carry on No.1

peakmb said:
Steve,
Balance is restored. I'm always uneasy when I post someting and Will agrees with me!
/QUOTE]

Hey if make you feel any better. It makes Me question Reality also.

OMG. It's happening again. He's still agreeing with me! :)

Well CSCGUY, Since you asked .....
SO,Does it look to me like Sue’s affair with Robert is beginning to go the same way as did her relationship with Frank did?

Sue’s affair with Robert has definitely been more 'intense' physically, than it was with Frank, but the emotions she felt with him, in the beginning, seem to be 'waning' along with her knowing that it will, in all probability, be a “summer” fling. (Seems like that prediction has been around for a while). Another factor, is Sue’s realization of Steve’s renewed "need & want," of her. Each time they have time together (like this past week) after a period of “denial,” their sex is more fulfilling.

Sue is “suggesting” that it wont last much past, ‘Labor day.’ Sue was supposed to be a “sexual outlet” to save Robert from a “rebound relationship.” Perhaps the Fri. Nights they have spent at the “after work parties,”, have given him opportunity to meet other women, without sexual pressure, and he is now ready to begin to “move on.”

Is that what you were looking for cscguy?

Cheers, Harry

Well so much for all the Romantic's here. That had Robert and Sue picking out china patterns. And Poor Stevie out on the Curb. Don't worry Steve, either Harry or Me would have Taken You in.

I said it was Lust.