• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial part-2

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well, it was an odd feeling lying in bed alone last night knowing where she was. I am actually surprised I slept as much as I did. Of course relieving myself before finally nodding off surely helped. In my head - oh my - if she did half of that I'll be in awe of her.
But this morning - there is no doubt that I soooo miss her being here. I woke up and for a moment had forgotten she wasn't here.
I feel like totally empty inside emotion-wise, I just feel drained that way - my brain went through enough torment last night that I think now, I just want her home tonight - yes, after she has some more time with him this evening, then she'll finally return.

The thought that they are probably getting ready together as I'm typing this does have me horny. I know she'd said she was hoping they'd have a "quickie" this morning and that my baby will be heading off to work all wet from him is incredibly arousing to me to think about. But I also feel this huge void right now with her not around - not seeing her prance around in her panties this morning - I'm realizing too that even that stuff she does for me even if it's for her too. I think I may have been too hasty in my thoughts yesterday that she doesn't "share" with me enough - when I think what I may be feeling is that it is merely changing how she shares with me and such.

I don't know - I just know I feel somewhat unsteady emotionally this morning - which I suppose is a good thing in that it must mean I do care/love her underneath it all. But it's too much for me to try to explain.

Hopefully today will go by quickly at work and we'll be together not too late tonight.

Well I did get a text message just a few minutes ago: "Good morning sweetie - hope you had an okay time last night. I'll tell you more about mine later tonight, promise. Have a nice day. Miss you. Love you.".

It's hard to stay down when she surprises me with that - again knowing she had to remember and think about sending it to me while she was undoubtedly still with him. I suspect that it's now after 8am, that she's on her way to work - probably happy as can be. And yet all I can think about is her pussy probably being full of his cum from their time this morning. I know I should be annoyed or upset or whatever - but yet it seems like every few moments my thoughts go back to that and it makes me horny.

I'd better get going.

I am sure you are ready to hold her again and hear her story... It should be awesome! I know Sue tells you to have fun but ever consider giving her control of your orgasms? Not chastity but telling you when to jerk off or not to?

STB
we all hope that you will have alot of fun tonight when sue get's home after going back torobbe's for some more before she. head's home to you.
hope she tell's you all about her night with robbie last night. hope it will be all you hoped it would be for you.

Far sue some what does that now if you read stb's post's

keep us posted.

She called me earlier this afternoon at work and I took the call and went outside to talk. She told me that she'd had a wonderful time on Tuesday night and then asked, or actually, rather, told me that she was going back to his place after work - she said "to pick up some stuff she left there" but I know better. She said she'd be home by about 7:30pm and said at the time that I should wait for her for dinner but she later texted me that I should probably eat dinner without her.

So - another hour or so and my baby will be home. I don't think it bothered me that much last night or this morning - but it's kind of hitting home that she's not here and the house is empty. I know we won't be having sex tonight and that I'll be masturbating while she, hopefully, shares details - but I am soooo looking forward to - as Far2 suggested - just holding her in my arms.

Far2 - if she wanted, I'd probably be game for most anything but she has never shown any interest in that sort of stuff, controlling when I jerk-off.

Seems weird to be waiting for her knowing where she is right now and that she went back to his place instead of coming straight home.

STB

it will be just a little while longer and sue will be home to you . do you think that sue wanted to keep what she had last night going and some what give robbie a taste of how it could be if he let go with her and fall for her.

but anyway stb when she get home show her how much you have missed her and what she does mean. to you shower her with all the love you can give her tonight and you never know she might want you tonight as well but if not you both will have your normal wednesday night togather. so enjoy it and her no matter what happen's.

keep us posted.

I know I am not as full of tension and anticipation as you were and are but I can't wait to hear the story!

Far 2,
You are not alone, I was hoping Steve would have something posted here by now.

I would not be surprised, if she really liked it, Sue would decide to go back to Rob's Fri. After work and stay till Sat. Morning. What would you think, Steve?

Cheers, Harry

Harry
what you have posted i do agree with. but what if sue liked it so well that she wanted to stay afew more night's with him before the daughter get's back this weekend.

i would like to know how STB would go with and handle that if she want's to do that.

keep us posted.

Dana, That would mean she called Steve last night and told him she wouldn't be back home till sometime Sat.
And that would mean she would miss her Wed. Night "fun" with Steve, as promised.
I don't think she would want to miss that. That's about the only "sex time" he gets with her for another three weeks, or more.
Cheers,Harry

Harry2614 said:
Dana, That would mean she called Steve last night and told him she wouldn't be back home till sometime Sat.
And that would mean she would miss her Wed. Night "fun" with Steve, as promised.
I don't think she would want to miss that. That's about the only "sex time" he gets with her for another three weeks, or more.
Cheers,Harry

Harry,
If you have seen Steve's new thread Sue went home last night, and there are very interesting new developments. I think Sue will want to see Robert again Friday night. She might want to stay over night again, but I think the daughter is coming home on Saturday, so Sue would have to get home before her daughter shows up.

Well this is the is life of a Cuckold. No Real Say. Thankful for any bone thrown Your way.

Sorry everyone - I should have posted this here - but I started a new thread since there has been a marked change in things between us.

Users who are viewing this thread