• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

Hey, what's up

Hey, how are you could you give me an email address to send you some pics?

nancy4 im right here in san diego and i will pund your white ass anyway you like .fast/slow/hard/easy/wet/dry/ im 29 with n.s.a

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 726
  • hold.jpg
    hold.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 797
  • chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 495
In Atlanta.. for whatever your heart desires

Nancy4 said:
I am looking to find someone who can be discreet. Friend just told me about this site and thought I'd come check it all out. I am married but husband has no idea. I am a flight atten. so I travel all over so location is not a problem. Here are a few pics of myself. Guys you must have self pics before I'll even consider. Thanks guys and have a good day or night.
Hey Beautiful.,.... anytime your in the ATLANTA area call me , im here to please ...

do you get to Los Angeles, nancy? tried to mail you but it didn't take.mail me..samuelssampson@yahoo.com

i'm in albany new york..right by the airport..if you are serious email me at noir_tongue at yahoo.com.. i have pics to show you..

hi there beautiful, absolutely stunning, well im from london in the uk, and if you are ever in london i would love to hook up for chat,fun ,flirt whatever..im not fussed. if you would like to get in contact with me so i can send you some pice then you can at ramrod132@hotmail.com
i know you said you would like to see a picture first but as you have not left a contact, i will send some as soon as a recieve a contact point.......hope to here from you soon
and onc again what a very sexy lady you are ,great body
x

She wanna be discreet, so she posts pics of her face for all to see? Wise up and stop bumpin old threads of fakes. The last post on this fake shit before you bumped it was from May.

hey

I tried sending you an email at your yahoo address, but it didnt go through.
<mlillard@hotmail.com>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back