• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

Guys forget it. This thread was started over 2 years ago, and no one ever suceeded in arranging anything. Let this thread die.

It's really sad to see how many lonely guys there are still wasting their time and looking like fools trying to contact this "girl".

This is what I find a problem with this post. She is a fight attendant, away from home. Apparently ready and willing. Discretion comes with the ability to be away from home. I have seen her pics before. I still think this is a guy bull-shitting.

Bbc In Nyc

Hi Nancy,

Black guy here in Nyc that love evrey inch of ur body.If ever up this way please email me sweetie.I'd like to have some fun with you. Discreet here also.

Hi Nancy
I like was i saw from your pics i would definatly like to have some discreet fun with you
I'm 26 years old and i live in London
my email its emelson_b@hotmail.com
if your itentested jst email me and i shall send you pics of me

Very lovely,,i'm in York,Pa and Baltimore,,free during the week

Attachments

• 437x.jpg
    437x.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 455
  • sideshot.jpg
    sideshot.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,770
Agreed

Mac100

I agree with you---Nancy4 it appears that Nancy is no longer active in DC, but the guys are still posting to this thread to meet and greet. I think they should move on.........

QUOTE=Mac100;214552]It's really sad to see how many lonely guys there are still wasting their time and looking like fools trying to contact this "girl".[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
nancy

how old are you now. the TV and receiver in the pic look circa 1970. or is this just another dude trying to get a rise

I can't believe this thread is still going. It;s up to 23 pages...WOW! Nancy hasn't posted since page 8 and is no longer listed as a member... What gives??? I wonder if she finally found her some descreet BBC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back