discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
lol....someone please kill this thread!!!!

Bump to say I appreciated he photos more than words could say.

nc guy

im in oxford nc and can meet you at the airport when you come in hit me at maleblksingle@aol.com i got pics if wanna see

This thread is 3 years old? No one checks the date?

hi nancy

u fly to OIC n fla any if so let me know

Any time you're in the Dallas area...

Let's try and hook up... you can catch me on messenger too.

hey there

whats up nancy i'm sam. you're a beautiful woman and i like those pics. Do you every visit Chicago?? Hopefully we can meet and have some fun. Email me and I'll send you some pics avery2007@tx.rr.com hope to hear from ya

Nancy,

I'm new here as well. This is new to me. I like to experience how it works with you. Email and I send you pics. bronzetone03@yahoo.com. I know you'll get hundreds of replys since you're so beautiful but consider me ton in chicago.

Hey there. Very nice picture. Do you ever travel to Orlando, Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely the perfect wife for big black dick love to eat her pussy after she fucks some black dick

Hey Im near Detroit Hit me up see my pic

thawks said:
This thread is like one bad long running joke! Can we get the damn thing deleted?

U of all people should know not to click on threads that don't "turn u on".

You must b addicted to the thread b coz you are hypnotised to keep bumping it and reading and thinking and "maybe wishing for your chance?"

We all know that a air hostess so good looking as her, would not be short of gentlemen friends, and quite a few bi-ladies would try their luck with her if they thought she might respond.

nancy you look very sexy. im a college student at vcu in richmond va. if youre looking for a discreet encounter with a black male just contact me...cant wait to hear from you

Funny!!!!!!!

:confused:
AF/WM Couple said:
This is pretty funny. I think if we keep this thread bumped to the top, guys will open it, see the pics and keep responding....nevermind that the guy's original post is almost 3 years old![/I

This thread survives the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???????????????????

Hello
hot sexy women.
If you come to indianapolis lets hook up$$$??

that body is great

Let's see if we can get to 40 pages instead of 29. A woman who looks this good needs all the feedback she can get, to boost her self-esteem and keep her hubby on his toes.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c