discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
Damn there are a lot of STUPID guys out there! No wonder Chris Hansen & 'To Catch a Predator' are still on the air, there are millions of gullible guys on the internet. The pics were obviously taken about 1970, look at the tv and stuff in the photos, see how dated they are? Look at the things in your apartment/house, do they look like those in "her" pics? The dude hasn't responded in two years, yet you idiots are still sending him invitations to play around? DUH....:whatever:

Last edited by a moderator:
kitanaleitx said:
Hi Nancy,
My husband and I are swingers and love it all. Do you ever come to Houston ? If so maybe you could party with us and some of our friends.
Licks, Kitana

surrrrreee

Bbc in Nyc

Hi there. Whenever you're in Nyc look me up. I'll be more than happy to give you my Bbc.

Mmmmmmmm sexy

This is pretty funny. I think if we keep this thread bumped to the top, guys will open it, see the pics and keep responding....nevermind that the guy's original post is almost 3 years old!

One Beautiful and Sensual Woman

You are totaly HOT.. Um in the NY area.. Id love to meet you. Take you our to dinner, buy you a drink and see where things lead from there.. If at al curious and maybe interested email me.. rich2002_soxfan@yahoo.com

Nancy very discrete safe and very sensual tall male in New Jersey....let's talk and allow me to send you a pic or two icemannj105@yahoo.com

Im in north carolina not far from rdu airport so if wanna some good blk cock on a layover hit me up slaveowner2000@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
DOM BLK NC MALE said:
Im in north carolina not far from rdu airport so if wanna some good blk cock on a layover hit me up slaveowner2000@yahoo.com

you idiot this post is almost three years old, moron

BLK M waiting in SD

It is written by a woman because of the way the words are expressed, they are not the way men express themselves here on DC. I have noticed two styles in the typing. I think two women are sharing the same computer and having fun with us all, but I DON'T MIND ONE LITTLE BIT because the photos are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.

A woman this beautiful could go up to any black (or white) man that TOOK HER FANCY and ask, "would you like to spend an interesting time with me somewhere private?" And if he wasn't able to, "do you have a friend who would love to suck my breasts?"

She could get any part she wanted in a movie (if she asked).

This was too funny!!! You could have probably met what you were looking for while wasting time waiting for "Nancy" to respond. I mean seriously, "Nancy"!?! I haven't met anyone under the age of 50 with that name.

AF/WM Couple said:
This is pretty funny. I think if we keep this thread bumped to the top, guys will open it, see the pics and keep responding....nevermind that the guy's original post is almost 3 years old!

O.K. bump.....ROFLMAO..:clap:..although I don't really think it needs help to keep going....

interesting

I'm 38 yo business. I'm white. I travel for my business all around the US and Europe.

My email is kingjulian34@gmail.com. Can send you pic to your email.

Wow. You are one sexy lady. I really like what I see. I'm sure you swing into Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, or Jacksonville. I have pictures on my profile here. Take a look. I've also attached a couple. My email is chocolate_n_melbourne2003@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• ben's wedding 3.jpg
    ben's wedding 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 489
Are your pics real?

Holy shit I never thought a woman like yourself would be into black guys...Who's your friend and does she fuck a lot of black guys?

hey nancy if u in the uk we can arrange something leave me a msg and i will get back to you xx

This is hilarious.