• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
Bibob said:
I am beginning to wander if I am a cuck, I love sucking my wifes lover after he has fucked her and eating his cum from her pussy.
I don't need to be told to do it, I want to, for me it is seeing my wife fucked by another man and her enjoying the orgasms he gives her.
Cleaning them both up afterwards is my way of saying thank you for giving me the pleasure of watching.
I don't class myself as being gay, not that that matters, yes, I like sucking cock as much as I enjoy sucking and fucking a womans cunt.
I believe that is called bisexual.
No need to wonder just pick the discription that describes the way you are. Sounds like bi is good for you. Lucky bi guy that is

Reactions: Bibob, SquirmingSub and old fred
Reactions: biguy153
I have sucked most of the men that have fucked my wife. At first it was only those that I sucked. Then I started sucking other cuckolds with bigger dicks and now I suck any bigger than mine. So I would have to say I love being a cocksucker.

• Love
Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, littlewilly, Dexbad and 3 others
No , I hate the thought of it, I am never present anyway but if I were I would watch only

If I were lucky enough that Carrie would take a bull I would do it in a heartbeat

newcucka said:
Hard to resist sucking cock — cock and cum taste so fucking good — especially with wife cunt juice during cleanup duty —don’t mind have a cock in my fuck hole either
Or if you’re really lucky you get a cock in both holes

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Bibob, KevinPamalaO and 3 others
MrsPennySneddon said:
An even more submissive position is when the cuck stays kneeling after he has sucked the other man's cock, and lets the man piss on him, and down his throat. My cuck has let his mouth be used as a toilet for many years.
Yes, total submission that way!

Reactions: ckc and msbevw
mstrrdr1 said:
Absolutely

Especially when locked in chastity. The longer she locks me up the more I crave cock. Strange how my mind works sometimes.
I think if my Girlfriend puts me in chastity I'll crave cock. I see a lot of sucking big cock an getting fucked in my ass if she cages this 20210109_100318.jpg

Reactions: sissiboi
littlecucky said:
After years of seeing so many pics of girls sucking BBC, I decided I wanted to try it too. I guess maybe I convinced my self to do it, because it looked like the girls were having fun, so I wanted to have fun too. Or maybe I want to be sub to a Black Master.

What ever the reason, after suck BBC a couple months ago, I did it again tonight. I tried to do two guys, but the second guy left before I had a chance.

I am very impressed with their size, and the taste is better then I expected.

I'm not at all interested in doing this with white guys. For some reason that seems gay, but sucking BBC doesn't.

I would like to do it again, but in a more private area instead of an adult bookstore.
I'd only want black cock in my mouth I agree

Reactions: sissiboi
bullmike said:
they want - but its usually up to the wife

My experience is that most cucks want to suck my cock knowing that I have fucked or will fuck their wives. I think that the ones that don't show it only do so because their wives wont let them. I'm sure there are some cucks who are only interested in other men fucking their wife, not in any bull cock in their own mouths.

My favorite hot wife will not let her husband know who I am -- she just tells him she is getting fucked by another man because he can't satisfy her. I have a feeling that he just accepts his fate because he doesn't have the balls to stop her. In his case, I doubt he ever considered sucking a man's cock.
Do you let cuckolds suck you off?

Reactions: Bibob
BaggedR said:
I would suck a cock if it were a nice one. I would also clean her after.
me to

wht_hubby said:
Not sure it matters if the cuck likes to suck cock, he must do it anyway as a sign of obedience and acceptance. Personally, I enjoy sucking a real man's cock and the feeding he provides.
nellied@excite.com
YES! I agree 100% as a cuckold he should drop to his knees and worship that cock that satisfies his wife more than he does. Show your wife or GFs lover that he is in control, and you are his obedient cuck boi. I feel I need to show him and my wife that I can only satisfy orally, with a cock in my mouth or licking her pussy clean after a real man squirted his load in her. I submit and except my role as her and his cleanup cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlewilly, 69eatmore77 and whitewife696969
Hub sucks whenever he is told to...

4(2) blur.jpg 2 blur.jpg Sucking BBC.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, BILLD, littlewilly and 7 others
Heelslaveplease said:
Do you let cuckolds suck you off?
I have let my wife's lover suck me off and he has fucked me many times.

Reactions: natasnaikul and whitewife696969
WelshSlutWife said:
One of my biggest fantasies is to taste my wife’s cunt on a rock hard cock.
OH YESSSSSSS!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and WRONG
bullmike said:
they want - but its usually up to the wife

My experience is that most cucks want to suck my cock knowing that I have fucked or will fuck their wives. I think that the ones that don't show it only do so because their wives wont let them. I'm sure there are some cucks who are only interested in other men fucking their wife, not in any bull cock in their own mouths.

My favorite hot wife will not let her husband know who I am -- she just tells him she is getting fucked by another man because he can't satisfy her. I have a feeling that he just accepts his fate because he doesn't have the balls to stop her. In his case, I doubt he ever considered sucking a man's cock.
I know I would submit to yours or any other guy's cock that satisfied my wife. I would tell my wife too, letting her know what a submissive faggot cock sucker I want to be for her bull and good obedient cleanup cuckold.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I really don't know what gets me harder and or more excited, sucking a cock or watching it fucking and cumming in my wife. I get off so much thinking of other guys I know fucking my wife. Then I get off just imagining myself with that guy making me his bottom bitch boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlewilly, whitewife696969 and natasnaikul
cuck72 said:
I really don't know what gets me harder and or more excited, sucking a cock or watching it fucking and cumming in my wife.
All of the above for me, especially cleaning the cum off his cock first and getting him hard enough to fuck me as I get on my knees to clean his cum out of her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, 69eatmore77, whitewife696969 and 2 others
oh yes, very much so. admittedly it did take some getting used to when i first started but truly ejoying sucking my wife's bull's large cock

Reactions: franklyhorny, NaweThubsinCO, BILLD and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread