Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
yes i enjoy it very much. especially when it is fresh out of the pussy. nothing quite like it

Reactions: franklyhorny, samanthaNwilli, 69eatmore77 and 2 others
This is only a fantasy, but I would have really enjoyed a small group situation with 2-3 other men and my first wife. It would have been up to me to get and keep the rest of the cocks hard while she was getting fucked, and of course clean everyone up afterwards.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Remmey, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Bibob said:
All of the above for me, especially cleaning the cum off his cock first and getting him hard enough to fuck me as I get on my knees to clean his cum out of her pussy.
OH, FUCK YES!

Reactions: franklyhorny, whitewife696969 and Bibob
  • Love
Reactions: cuck72, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 4 others
gbhl44 said:
NJ cuck wannabe who wants to suck cock while showing intimate pix and vids of my mature catholic wife

View attachment tb (297).mp4
My wifes lover Jim and I often get together and watch the videos we have made of us both fucking her, he has even videoed them fucking when I haven't been there.
This obviously gets us both hard and we thoughly enjoy sucking each others cock before I beg him to fuck me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remmey, whitewife696969, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
No. It's all about enjoying what is happening to my wife.

Laceyfemme said:
This is only a fantasy, but I would have really enjoyed a small group situation with 2-3 other men and my first wife. It would have been up to me to get and keep the rest of the cocks hard while she was getting fucked, and of course clean everyone up afterwards.
A variation of this is wife + husband + 2 other guys, and them taking turns on the both of you all night.
When one is fucking your wife, the other can be fucking you.
Clean everybody as needed.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Bibob, samanthaNwilli and 1 other person
He sucks as he is told and he swallows the load...

IMG_3341 (2).JPG IMG_3346 (2).JPG IMG_3349(2).jpg IMG_3347(2).jpg IMG_3348(2).jpg 2 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg

Reactions: tutuburg, littlewilly, firedogg81 and 3 others
fatgirl said:
Do cucks like to suck cock?
I think it depends, I love sucking cock

Reactions: natasnaikul
One of my ultimate fantasies is to taste my wife’s cunt on a rock hard cock!

Hubby here. Hy hotwife is trying to get me to suck my first cock, but I have mixed feelings about it. Not gay or bi at all, but turned on by the thought of it.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, whitewife696969 and natasnaikul
jemingway said:
Hubby here. Hy hotwife is trying to get me to suck my first cock, but I have mixed feelings about it. Not gay or bi at all, but turned on by the thought of it.
You should give it a try. I suspect you'll find, as I did, that you'll find it equally humiliating and arousing. Especially if you become erect with your wife's bull's cock in your mouth.

Reactions: whitewife696969, natasnaikul and jemingway
sissycuck said:
yes i think most cucks do or want to.. i know i love to get my wifes lovers ready for her and clean them when they are done..

235ced3a4d49506c2bc0238594b42b8a.jpeg
I'm not bi but I look forward to my cleaning. And getting my balls licked and sucked while I fuck her

Reactions: whitewife696969
DanW_cuckold said:
You should give it a try. I suspect you'll find, as I did, that you'll find it equally humiliating and arousing. Especially if you become erect with your wife's bull's cock in your mouth.
I am repulsed by the idea of sucking a guy's cock, but at the same time, I am extremely turned on by it, so you might be right.

yes

tit fucked yesterday .jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969
To lubricate a bull's cock so that it can enter your own wife, lying shamelessly on the bed with lust in her eyes and a look of eager anticipation is one of the most subservient acts of devotion from a cuck. My personal favourite is generously proportioned white cock with foreskin. The wife knows the job might take a little longer than expected 😏

Reactions: whitewife696969 and natasnaikul
PissWanker said:
To lubricate a bull's cock so that it can enter your own wife, lying shamelessly on the bed with lust in her eyes and a look of eager anticipation is one of the most subservient acts of devotion from a cuck. My personal favourite is generously proportioned white cock with foreskin. The wife knows the job might take a little longer than expected 😏
lol I have so much respect for you guys. Enjoy being cleaned as well.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and PissWanker
Peachlover said:
lol I have so much respect for you guys. Enjoy being cleaned as well.
Thanks, there's no point of this forum without honesty and being open about what what we sign up for 😊

Reactions: franklyhorny and Peachlover
yes

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO