Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
i started sucking a guy before he was on nancy and he cam in my mouth so they just kissed a bit till he got hard again

Reactions: whitewife696969, Peachlover and jemingway
nancyask said:
i started sucking a guy before he was on nancy and he cam in my mouth so they just kissed a bit till he got hard again
Nice if you would have told me at 25 I would ever let a guy suck my balls while I'm hitting her doggy. I would have said you're crazy. Now I look forward to it

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl
Does it really matter, what we like? We do as told or get nothing at all.

Reactions: sissycuckrachel and Hornyhubb
here YES!

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Mmmm yes I think so!!!

Would love to fluff a big cock and get him ready to fuck my wife Paula while I watch!!!!

Kik tommy75_

IMG_2364.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, whitewife696969 and MrMLondon
Reactions: Hornyhubb
yes...absolutely...my first time was a little awkward but have grown to love it and actually crave it...its all part of being a proper sissy cuckold

Reactions: DanW_cuckold and Hornyhubb
StubHub said:
Does it really matter, what we like? We do as told or get nothing at all.
I always take care of the cuck. She's submissive to me. So cage of and have fun

Reactions: sissycuckrachel
sissycuckrachel said:
yes...absolutely...my first time was a little awkward but have grown to love it and actually crave it...its all part of being a proper sissy cuckold
This x1000. A good sissy cuck will prepare the master's cock for his mistress, then wait patiently to clean them both afterwards.

Reactions: sissycuckrachel and whitewife696969
DanW_cuckold said:
This x1000. A good sissy cuck will prepare the master's cock for his mistress, then wait patiently to clean them both afterwards.
This has become an enjoyable thing for me. Sometimes he's better than her

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, sissycuckrachel and whitewife696969
Absolutely, one of the reason I agreed to being cucked, love being a cocksucker

Reactions: natasnaikul, whitewife696969 and IanNEUK
regardless of liking it or not if your wife wants you to suck her man's dick you will do as you are told and suck it
1702427400089.png1702427444541.png

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, whitewife696969 and Zima
Nope! Dont even like being second.

sissycuck said:
yes i think most cucks do or want to.. i know i love to get my wifes lovers ready for her and clean them when they are done..

235ced3a4d49506c2bc0238594b42b8a.jpeg
ur looking good sitting there in your panties and bra, I'd like to strip you and taste some of your cream pie filling

Reactions: whitewife696969, MatureCockWhore and franklyhorny
Reactions: whitewife696969 and franklyhorny
gbhl44 said:
NJ cuck wannabe who wants to suck cock while showing intimate pix and vids of my mature catholic wife

View attachment tb (297).mp4
You have one awesome wife. Looks like she loves sucking cock. Does she swallow? Does she leave you a cream pie to clean up? Wish mine was that good! She is Baptist so she only does it behind my back. And to make it more okay for her she takes her rings off before meeting others. How about her justifying being a simple *****. But it's a great turn on for me to know she is getting fucked.

Reactions: whitewife696969
kort said:
regardless of liking it or not if your wife wants you to suck her man's dick you will do as you are told and suck it
1702427400089.png1702427444541.png
so true.
i never thought i would..or could ..do that for anie..

but i do now 3 years

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, whitewife696969 and kort
I know that my cuck absolutely loves to suck cock. During the eight years I stepped out of the lifestyle he continued to suck cock from time to time. He would normally find a married man who was not getting it from his wife and that is where Aaron would step in. Aaron would be a personal cocksucker and would receive a text whenever he needed his cock serviced.

Reactions: natasnaikul and whitewife696969