• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
A cocksucker on his knees in front of another man is the most submissive position. Shows total respect to man and the cock he is sucking.

Reactions: mwdad, dbdan13, MrsPennySneddon and 2 others
Cucked Dad said:
A cocksucker on his knees in front of another man is the most submissive position. Shows total respect to man and the cock he is sucking.
An even more submissive position is when the cuck stays kneeling after he has sucked the other man's cock, and lets the man piss on him, and down his throat. My cuck has let his mouth be used as a toilet for many years.

Reactions: old fred, leahswannabe, Kogjin and 1 other person
MrsPennySneddon said:
An even more submissive position is when the cuck stays kneeling after he has sucked the other man's cock, and lets the man piss on him, and down his throat. My cuck has let his mouth be used as a toilet for many years.
I have had that happen too, and never felt more slutty.

Reactions: old fred
Here is my cuck being used as a toilet, by me and by one of the men who've been with me.

Toilet-mouth cuck.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and shymalea
Sucking cock really doesn't appeal to me. My wife and I are meeting a new guy tomorrow and he has expressed an interest in making me suck his cock. I do love being humiliated but I'm really nervous about this. I know that if I'm told to do it, I will. I just don't know how I'll feel about it.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
i dont like to do gay stuff, and yes suck cock is gay! i dont have anything against gay people is just something is not for me.
But theres other ways to show the bull respect, usually i kneel and thank them while they fuck my wife.

• Love
Reactions: minotaure, willngtobcuc and bobbyhotone2
my wife just loves it when she takes that control over me. I have no hesitation in sucking cock - it's just a form of sex and we just love sex - simple as that. we're not hung up about gay or not gay or whatever. if it doesn't hurt anyone we enjoy it :)

HotwifeSexyGoddess with Melbourne man 27_1.jpg

Reactions: bonemeal, Chrisn, MrsPennySneddon and 1 other person
i like it a lot,mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
Mine doesn’t particularly like the act of doing it so much I dont think, especially if the guy is big or takes a long time to cum. But he does enjoy the submissiveness of it and the feeling of being used and I know he absolutely loves to eat cum. I’ve noticed his enthusiasm for being my bitch goes way down for days any time I let him cum which is why I try to keep him in a constant state of frustrated arousal. His performance is always better and he gets into it much more when it’s been a long time since he’s came.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, gionni, Dtm and 4 others
Well I don't like to suck cock but I like being submissive around the bull.

• Love
Reactions: minotaure, bobbyhotone2, msbevw and 1 other person
edtheguy said:
i dont like to do gay stuff, and yes suck cock is gay! i dont have anything against gay people is just something is not for me.
But theres other ways to show the bull respect, usually i kneel and thank them while they fuck my wife.
I am like you, I don't suck cocks but I don't mind seeing other men suck cocks. I have put another man's cock in my wife's mouth, then gave her a deep French Kiss with his wet cum still on her lips and in her mouth. I guess that might be a little gay.

wah said:
Sucking cock really doesn't appeal to me. My wife and I are meeting a new guy tomorrow and he has expressed an interest in making me suck his cock. I do love being humiliated but I'm really nervous about this. I know that if I'm told to do it, I will. I just don't know how I'll feel about it.
Do what comes Natural to you, what you really want to do.

MrsPennySneddon said:
Here is my cuck being used as a toilet, by me and by one of the men who've been with me.

Toilet-mouth cuck.jpg
Wow, that is very extreme and humiliating but still exciting.

I dont care of mine likes it or not honestly. Lol. I like It so he does it.

• Haha
Reactions: mwdad, leahswannabe, allenUnderMe and 5 others
I don’t like doing it and I’m not in anyway attracted to men but I have done it quite a few times anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: natasnaikul and ConroeHairyHotwife
Conroesubcuck said:
I don’t like doing it and I’m not in anyway attracted to men but I have done it quite a few times anyway.
You can enjoy the submission of sucking a cock without actually being attracted to men.

Reactions: natasnaikul and mwdad
A good cuckold does not have to like or not to suck the bull's cock, it is the bull who decides if he has to do it or not

Reactions: natasnaikul, mwdad and leahswannabe
I am beginning to wander if I am a cuck, I love sucking my wifes lover after he has fucked her and eating his cum from her pussy.
I don't need to be told to do it, I want to, for me it is seeing my wife fucked by another man and her enjoying the orgasms he gives her.
Cleaning them both up afterwards is my way of saying thank you for giving me the pleasure of watching.
I don't class myself as being gay, not that that matters, yes, I like sucking cock as much as I enjoy sucking and fucking a womans cunt.
I believe that is called bisexual.

Reactions: natasnaikul and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread